Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Twilight movie~ Inside jokes

Post by JodeenSings »

^^^
Good Eye Angel! Yeah, with Carlise's dad being a minister and all. Good catch.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
EdwardsPrincess
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EdwardsPrincess »

I wouldn't say it's a "Inside Joke" but during the baseball scene...When Edward & Emmett collide...Rob snaps his fingers & then flips Kellan off! & then Kellan punches him! LOL!

Also my friend pointed out that when it shows Victoria leading the humans East...she's wearing the shirt that Charlie's friend Waylon was wearing.

Oh & also during the baseball scene it looks as though James is wearing Waylon's leather jacket!

I had a few more but now I forget! :lol:
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

*Wanderer* wrote:
debussygirl wrote:I didn't find this but my friend did:
In the hospital scene somewhere in the background there's a TV and it's playing Twilight. It's the fight scene with Jasper encouraging the fire and them working on Bella and stuff.
Omg, that makes me want to watch the movie for the third time just to see that's there. :D

Love,
*Wanderer*

Yeah, now I really need to see it a third time!!!

I loved SM being in it, and I loved when Edward smiled from reading Jessica's mind. I loved that!!!
Last edited by cedwardrox on Mon Dec 08, 2008 3:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
cedwardrox
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cedwardrox »

EdwardsPrincess wrote:
Also my friend pointed out that when it shows Victoria leading the humans East...she's wearing the shirt that Charlie's friend Waylon was wearing.

Oh & also during the baseball scene it looks as though James is wearing Waylon's leather jacket!

Yeah, I noticed that the second time I saw it. I was a little confused at first why they did that, but then I figured it was to like show off.
"And so the lion fell in love with the lamb." (EC)
"What a stupid lamb." (BS)
"What a sick, masochistic lion." (EC)

Team Nessie. NO! Not the Loch Ness Monster!

E<3B (Team Edward)
R<3B (Team Renesmee)
CantBreathe
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by CantBreathe »

cedwardrox wrote:
EdwardsPrincess wrote:

Yeah, I noticed that the second time I saw it. I was a little confused at first why they did that, but then I figured it was to like show off.
I'm sure they don't go shopping at the mall, so that's probably how they get most of their clothes and other belongings ;)
~Sisterhood of the Traveling Book~ I left my heart on the Gen Y thread... my Lexily!
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

I don't know if anyone else saw this, but in the hospital scene, when Edward is pretending to sleep, above him there is a picture of a balet studio! haha.

I like when Edward saves Bella from the frat boys and Bella says "You should put your seatbelt on." And Edward replys with giggles and "You should put your seatbelt on!"

I also liked Stephenie's cameo. And the apple trick at lunch. And Jasper looking like he's in pain. And Edward smiling at Jessica.
Gah. Its so funny when you've read the books, so you get all of these little things. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
CauseofEdwardIlove
Teaching Eric Social Graces
Location: Longing for Edward...but I will settle for Rob anytime...In Georgia!

Post by CauseofEdwardIlove »

CantBreathe wrote:
cedwardrox wrote:
EdwardsPrincess wrote:

I'm sure they don't go shopping at the mall, so that's probably how they get most of their clothes and other belongings ;)

I think that is his jacket....cause when they are about to kill him James says to Waylon "Nice Jacket" :)
Manda
After waiting a lifetime....I have finally fallen in love...Rob I love you!
RebeccaCullen
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by RebeccaCullen »

When Bella goes to the Cullen house and they are cooking her Italian food, they say it's because her name is Italian, or something like that, and in the book the resturant that Jessica, Angela, Bella and Edward go to is La Bella Italia .
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

I have a few.

When Bella goes to the Cullens for the first time and when she goes into the kitchen:
- Emmett is in the background waving a knife.
- Carlisle starts snickering when Rosalie has her temper tantrum.
When Bella walks into biology and Edward looks like he's about to puke when he smells her.
And when Edward leaves Bella alone at prom for 2 minutes and Jake comes and talks to her, after Edward comes back and he and Jacob glare at eachother.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
obessivetwilighter
Settled in Forks

Post by obessivetwilighter »

Yeah there were so many parts i loved... about the tv in the hospital i thought it look familar and yeah when she trips down the stairs it looks like the cullens stair case.... and i love it when billy and edward drive past each other you had to have read the books or you wouldn't understand that part