Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Re: Twilight movie~ Favorite Lines

Post by JodeenSings »

Some of my favorite lines are here:
http://movies.msn.com/movies/galleryfea ... photoidx=2
:lol:

UnfreakinB are you talking about the dialog after Bella: "Not the moats" but before Edward: "We matriculate a lot?"

Although I think they have managed to take the whole script off line, there are still places where you can get segments or quotes. Including IMDb:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/quotes
Last edited by JodeenSings on Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

JodeenSings wrote:Some of my favorite lines are here:
http://movies.msn.com/movies/galleryfea ... photoidx=2

UnfreakinB are you talking about the dialog after Bella: "Not the moats" but before Edward: "We matriculate a lot?"

LOL Jode these cannot be real lines! If they were I'd shoot MR!!
Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3
Official Dog Lover!
Location: Barackling out with Bri and Brits, while making newbieness banners. Also trying out postahol.

Post by Mrs.Edward_Cullen<3 »

My favorite movie line..OMDE..it HAS to be.."You better hold on tight spider monkey." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . Everytime I said that my friend and I would crack up. :lol:
JodeenSings
Helping Mike to Get a Clue
Location: By my Spaceheater fighting off DISNEY PEOPLE with a spork!

Post by JodeenSings »

Switz, no worries, I think those lines were in the <clears throat> "original" script. Catherine Hardwicke has referred to a version of Twilight that had Bella as a track star. I would LOVE to see some lines from that script. "you're incredibly fast, and I should know 'cause I like run the 50 meter dash in . . . . " <shakes her head at dialog/shakes her head at self cause she has no idea how long it takes to run a 50 meter dash, just knows she was the slowest . . .>
~~~Image~~~
team turtle - that's how we roll
^Is that dorky enough for you Taylor?^
* My Dork Prowess - Spork Fencing! *
MelEponine
Wandering Through Town

Post by MelEponine »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:I've seen the movie twice, and I still can't figure out what Edward and Bella are saying on the way up the stairs in the Cullen house, just before they stop to look at the graduation caps -- does anyone know???
Edward says something like: "Was that as weird for you as it was for me?" Talking about his family meeting Bella. i.e. Rosalie's freak out, Alice acting like she knows Bella, Bella becoming the meal, etc.
And Bella answers..... something like "I dunno."
mind_over_matter286
Wandering Through Town

Post by mind_over_matter286 »

I love when Edward say ' ignore Rosalie...I do' that's hilarious!!! And when Bella tells Charlie tahat Edward wanted to meet him and pops the gun and he makes the halo around his head!!!!{it's not a line but oh well} :lol:
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

MelEponine wrote:
UnfreakinBelievable wrote:I've seen the movie twice, and I still can't figure out what Edward and Bella are saying on the way up the stairs in the Cullen house, just before they stop to look at the graduation caps -- does anyone know???
Edward says something like: "Was that as weird for you as it was for me?" Talking about his family meeting Bella. i.e. Rosalie's freak out, Alice acting like she knows Bella, Bella becoming the meal, etc.
OK, that makes sense -- thankyou for answering my question!
MelEponine
Wandering Through Town

Post by MelEponine »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:
MelEponine wrote:
OK, that makes sense -- thankyou for answering my question!
No problem. It was hard to understand. They kind of mumble there.
I love the shirt Bella is wearing in your signature! Anyone have any idea where it came from? I like a lot of the stuff she wears, the softer, vintage-inspired stuff.
JodeenSings wrote:Switz, no worries, I think those lines were in the <clears throat> "original" script. Catherine Hardwicke has referred to a version of Twilight that had Bella as a track star. I would LOVE to see some lines from that script. "you're incredibly fast, and I should know 'cause I like run the 50 meter dash in . . . . " <shakes her head at dialog/shakes her head at self cause she has no idea how long it takes to run a 50 meter dash, just knows she was the slowest . . .>
No, that is not the "original" script. It is just someone who hates Twilight trying to point out their perceived ridiculousness of the film. Ignore them. I'd love to see that "original" script when - who was it? Paramount? - had the rights. They've suggested that it wasn't a bad action/ vampire movie, but that it had nothing to do with Twilight.... that it was more Charlie's Angels with vampires.
JodeenSings wrote:Although I think they have managed to take the whole script off line, there are still places where you can get segments or quotes. Including IMDb:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1099212/quotes
Well... the script is not on scribd anymore, but you can still get the original sides. They're in some cases a lot better than what made it into the movie.
http://fs03n1.sendspace.com/dl/513bd5d2 ... /Sides.zip
I think there were a few other places you could get the script. Keep googling.
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

OMG.
"It wouldn't be like drinking your blood" -shifty eyes- :shock:
He looks like, "OMG, why did I just say that??!"
ImageImage
E<3B
peacelovetwilight
Wandering Through Town

Post by peacelovetwilight »

I loved some of the lines that weren't in the books.

I had an adrenaline rush. You can google it :lol:

Ignore Rosalie, I do (I love the face he makes)

Put on your seatbelt :lol:

I also love:

Is that what you dream about? Becoming a monster?

They're together. Like together, together. I'm not even sure if that's legal (Jessica talking about Emmett and Rose)
Like a stalker. An obsessed stalker. An obsessed vampire stalker- Edward Cullen
Edward Cullen used to be my ideal guy. Then Robert Pattinson came along. Now Edward's number two.