Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

yeah, i know.
they must have a lot of time on their hands.

but what do you think about the kid?
isn't she perfect?
or at least really close to renesmee? (:
cullen_kissez
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by cullen_kissez »

#1twi-guy wrote:Renesmee is gonna be sooo hard to do, because baby's just don't function like that.
They'll probably have to get a really young actress to play her, or even CGI :(
I don't know, but that'll be hard!
thats the one part i'm worried about ..
they'll have to get a baby tho, and use CGI on the features .. something like (and God forgive for comparing her to this..) Smiegel from LOTR .. his CGI was crazy, and it was a human they modelled the movements & face reactions from ..

But yea, I can sit thru a 3 hour movie of BD .. willlingly ..
.:: why try and fit in when I was born to stand out? ::.

..and then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
E<3B
natterss707
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by natterss707 »

StickStones&&Techno wrote:if the whole twilight jizz gets popular, then they'll probably make BD into two movies.

i found the perfect renesmee (at least for me):
Renesmee (:

i think she is just the cutest thing ever (:
She is PERFECT! She's adorable! I wonder who made that.. it's such a cute myspace!
made by Ostentatious6277 @ Vesperarium
Credit fallingbeauty@Vesperarium for avatar.
Nikkileerodriguez
Settled in Forks

Post by Nikkileerodriguez »

It's going to be a movie but SM wants to put it into 2 movies
MissWhitlock
Settled in Forks

Post by MissWhitlock »

I'm worried that they won't get the casting right for BD. I mean, all the beautiful vampires everywhere and stuff. And since the special effects in the first movie was so bad, they'll probably gonna mess this up too.

I think they should get a new Bella. Kristen Stewart is just such a bad actress! And maybe Stephenie can write the script for this one, too. The script for the first movie was craaaaap, so maybe SHE should be the one who writes it cause she knows her characters better than anyone! And MAYBE, i dont wanna get my hopes up, she can re-write the ending! She can have the fight and maybe kill off some people (cause what kind of a vampire movie is it if no one but Irina dies?) and maybe ONE Cullen....maybe two.

I know killing off a Cullen would be really sad but, JK Rowling made sacrifices, didnt she and HP7 turned out to be a REAL hit, unlike Breaking Dawn (for me anyway).
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

MissWhitlock wrote:I'm worried that they won't get the casting right for BD. I mean, all the beautiful vampires everywhere and stuff. And since the special effects in the first movie was so bad, they'll probably gonna mess this up too.

I think they should get a new Bella. Kristen Stewart is just such a bad actress! And maybe Stephenie can write the script for this one, too. The script for the first movie was craaaaap, so maybe SHE should be the one who writes it cause she knows her characters better than anyone! And MAYBE, i dont wanna get my hopes up, she can re-write the ending! She can have the fight and maybe kill off some people (cause what kind of a vampire movie is it if no one but Irina dies?) and maybe ONE Cullen....maybe two.

I know killing off a Cullen would be really sad but, JK Rowling made sacrifices, didnt she and HP7 turned out to be a REAL hit, unlike Breaking Dawn (for me anyway).
I loved the movie. The acting was good. I can see what you mean about the special effects, Rob just didn't look right when he was in the sun.

Think about it. If they recast such an important character, the movie isn't going to feel like a sequel, it'll just be a movie that they made. It wouldn't be right.
MissWhitlock
Settled in Forks

Post by MissWhitlock »

^^ Fair enough, i guess the image of her will be stuck in everyone's heads and stuff. Well, the least Kristen can do is to improve her acting skills. And I guess if they changed the script it wouldn't be based on the book anymore, it'd be just, yeah, a new thing, and people would get really annoyed.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

StickStones&&Techno wrote:yeah, i know.

isn't she perfect?
She looks perfect, but her age will definitely hinder her from the role. We probably shouldn't really be looking at Renesmees for another two years or so.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Alani
Settled in Forks

Post by Alani »

I would have to agree with:

1. One movie - not enough to split it up without some issues. Though it makes good reading, the Guardian car scene, bachelor party pickup, fittings and Bella's delivery to the wedding are not necessary to the story. The movie could start (during opening credits) with a memory sequence of Carlisle explaining the immortal children; then she "comes awake" around page 47 where Charlie says she looks a little sick and Alice tells her to get a grip "Edward is waiting for you down there." The wedding itself, Jacob's return, the honeymoon and discovery of the pregnancy are all integral to the story and can be dealt with quickly in pictures vs. words. Also important is the splitting of the pack over the potential breach of treaty/Bella's child, Jacob's frustration with not imprinting, his connection to Bella during pregnancy (i.e. the fetal Renesmee) and the birth scene. The birth scene in particular not only introduces the actual birth of Nessie, but the symbolic rebirth of Jacob (he finds his center through imprinting on Nessie and accepts his birthright as pack/tribe leader. And finally, Bella's re-birth into the being she was meant to be (pg. 524 "I had been born to be a vampire...I had found my true place in the world, the place I fit, the place I shined.") This is one of, if not THE pivotal moment in the entire series.

2. Casting Bella - Kristen Stewart is fine as teen Bella, but when I read the book, Bella seemed very different and more mature after Jacob's book. I don't know if that is because of the break caused by his book or the adult issues Bella faces after the honeymoon - apart from the transformation to vampire. The impression is also that she is now so radically changed from her human appearance that she doesn't even recognize herself. Her internal self is the same - caring, beautiful, mature beyond her "years" (bypassing the whole newborn thing) and now her external self reflects what the internal has always been, the woman Edward saw. It is going to be difficult for any young actress to portray the complexity and maturity of the later Bella.

3. Renesmee - definitely multiple children or CGI enhancement. Given sufficient time and budget the CGI may develop to a point where it can make the rapid growth work. Special effects are getting better all the time. They key is the budget - how important is the movie to author and what control has she retained over the story (thinking J.K. Rowling here.)
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

debussygirl wrote:
StickStones&&Techno wrote:yeah, i know.

isn't she perfect?
She looks perfect, but her age will definitely hinder her from the role. We probably shouldn't really be looking at Renesmees for another two years or so.

yeahh, i wasn't actually looking for renesmee (:
i was showing someone a picture of taylor lautner, but i searched jacob black, so i saw a fake JB myspace, and it's top friend was renesmee, so i clicked, and i saw her.
i just kinda fell upon it (: