Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by debussygirl »

^^Oooh, haha. Silly me.
So they need to do a good job on the birth scene or it could look really cheesy, if the special effects don't boost it up a notch or two.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

I'm still in shock most people think it can be done in one movie...
If they can have enough to turn the crap book that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was into two movies then Breaking Dawn definitely needs to be two movies.
Nothing even happened really except for camping in the Deathly Hallows until the end...
Breaking Dawn has so much that needs to be covered for it to make any sense.

Stuff that has to be shown:
Movie 1 should go:
Getting ready for the wedding.
Bella being worried about Jacob.
Edward going to the "bachelor party".
Wedding.
Jacob showing up and almost fighting.
Isle Esme.
Bella finding out she is pregnant and the South American woman.
Bella calling Rosalie.
Jacob finding out that Bella and Edward are back.
Jacob showing up at the Cullens.
Pregnancy and everything related. Whether you think so or not it is important or S.Meyers wouldn't have written it.
Jacob leaving the pack then Seth and Leah joining him.
Figuring out that the baby needs blood.
The "truce" meeting in the woods (with corresponding Seth being dropped on his head convo. haha.)
Bella giving birth and her heart stopping.
Jacob imprinting.
Then we hear Bella's heartbeat start again in the background and credits roll.

Movie 2 should go:
A brief artistic way to explain what happened in movie 1.
Hearing Bella's thoughts as she is burning and her struggling not to scream. Opening her eyes and seeing everything for the first time. Freaking out when Edward touches her. Showing how controlled she is. Seeing herself for the first time.
Jumping out the window and over the river to go hunting. The whole hunt scene, including breaking off from hunting the humans. Asking about Renesmee.
Jacob being there when they get back. Holding Renesmee for the first time. Attacking Jacob for imprinting and nicknaming her Nessie.
The cottage.
Jacob telling Charlie. Not killing Charlie and the following relationship.
Everyone being worried about Renesmee growing so fast. Bella planning the trip to Italy and fighting with Edward about it. Planning for everyone going to Rio.
Seeing Irina when hunting. Alice's vision of the Vulturi. Alice and Jasper leaving (Grrr!)
Collecting vampires witnesses. Bella visiting J. Jenks and getting the papers. Bella learning how to fight and about having a power and how to control it.
Going to meet the Vulturi. The wolves stopping them. Bella's power exploding. Alice showing back up with Nahuel.
The Vulturi having to give up and running away with their tail between their legs.
Everyone celebrating and the Cullens reuniting with Alice and Jasper.
Edward and Bella going into their perfect piece of forever.
The End...

Perfect. Plenty for 2 movies.
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

though i hate cliffhangers, that's a pretty good way to go about setting it up (:
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

Hey There Elizah wrote:Then we hear Bella's heartbeat start again in the background and credits roll.

I really liked the way you put this. But when she's a vampire she doesn't have a heartbeat. But other than that everything seemed perfect. I was one of those that was for them putting it into one movie but this put it differently. Except like I don't see what you DID leave from the book. That's pretty much everything in the book lol
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
StickStones&&Techno

i kindof think that it'd be good to have the heartbeat at the end of the first cause it'd be like a really LOUD heartbeat and really fast, showing that the venom is flowing through and she's getting her last heartbeats in (:
natterss707
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by natterss707 »

I lovee the way you have that. Because originally I thought it was going to have to be two movies and it would stop going into book 3, just as you did! I wouldn't mind waiting for a second movie because with every detail - it would be amazing!! Breaking dawn is my favorite book so I'm just *hoping* that it will get made into a movie eventually! Ahh.

I think the heartbeat at the end of the movie would be an amazing end. Because that does happen and it symbolizes that she is saved and that she will live, even if it is as a vampire.

To start the second movie and how she suggested to find an artistic way to give a synopsis of what happened in the last movie I think they should start the movie with her heartbeat and have like a different memory flash for each heartbeat and of course as her heartbeat nears the end it will get extremely fast and the memories will fly by of what happened in the previous movies then all the sudden it stops and she wakes up as a vampire.

Now I think with those two put together that would make for a sweet Breaking Dawn(both versions) leaving out nothing that Hey There Elizah said!!
made by Ostentatious6277 @ Vesperarium
Credit fallingbeauty@Vesperarium for avatar.
twilightobsessed46
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightobsessed46 »

malaz wrote:I think breaking dawn should be one movie. only.
and i have my reasons.
I do NOT want to see kristen stewart (and her bad acting) laying on a bed with a buldged stomach for half of the movie. I think all of this can be cut. to be exact. the second book (jacob's book) isn't a huge part of breaking dawn and I don't think it's needed really in the movie.
I think breaking dawn as one movie can work at perfectly (2:30 minute movie that is)
The movie should start with the wedding, Isle Esme. Bella is pregnant and they show kristen stewart and that the baby is killing her. fastforward to the pregnancy (it shouldn't be too mild or graphic. i wouldn't be able to take it) Bella becomes a vampire. nessie is healthy and pretty. and Irina comes. and i think they can working both book three and book 1 perfectly into one with the second book blended in the middle.

If they get the right screen writer and the perfect director, i don't see how it can not work perfectly. i think breaking dawn as two movies is really pushing it. because the book is so thick, 300 hundred pages are on bella's pregnancy, 200 pages on the wedding and isle esme. and 300 pages on the voltri coming. If they take out all the important events and set a perfect pace and flow to the movie. i think it can really work.

Look, withought new moon nothin else makes sense! and we havent even gone through new moon to think about bd move! 1/3 of the book is jacobs point of view and that really doesnt matter in movies. BD should be 2 movies. there is so much content in there. and i know that nobady wants to see kristen stewert in pain but its what the main point is- about the pain!! Anyways we got a long time to think about it!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward??
Aw hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward?
Okay..So yesterday I decided to steel Jacob but I ran into Renesme! Do you know how hard it is do fight a two year old? Ugh...
twilightobsessed46
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightobsessed46 »

Hey There Elizah wrote:I'm still in shock most people think it can be done in one movie...
If they can have enough to turn the crap book that Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows was into two movies then Breaking Dawn definitely needs to be two movies.
Nothing even happened really except for camping in the Deathly Hallows until the end...
Breaking Dawn has so much that needs to be covered for it to make any sense.

Stuff that has to be shown:
Movie 1 should go:
Getting ready for the wedding.
Bella being worried about Jacob.
Edward going to the "bachelor party".
Wedding.
Jacob showing up and almost fighting.
Isle Esme.
Bella finding out she is pregnant and the South American woman.
Bella calling Rosalie.
Jacob finding out that Bella and Edward are back.
Jacob showing up at the Cullens.
Pregnancy and everything related. Whether you think so or not it is important or S.Meyers wouldn't have written it.
Jacob leaving the pack then Seth and Leah joining him.
Figuring out that the baby needs blood.
The "truce" meeting in the woods (with corresponding Seth being dropped on his head convo. haha.)
Bella giving birth and her heart stopping.
Jacob imprinting.
Then we hear Bella's heartbeat start again in the background and credits roll.

Movie 2 should go:
A brief artistic way to explain what happened in movie 1.
Hearing Bella's thoughts as she is burning and her struggling not to scream. Opening her eyes and seeing everything for the first time. Freaking out when Edward touches her. Showing how controlled she is. Seeing herself for the first time.
Jumping out the window and over the river to go hunting. The whole hunt scene, including breaking off from hunting the humans. Asking about Renesmee.
Jacob being there when they get back. Holding Renesmee for the first time. Attacking Jacob for imprinting and nicknaming her Nessie.
The cottage.
Jacob telling Charlie. Not killing Charlie and the following relationship.
Everyone being worried about Renesmee growing so fast. Bella planning the trip to Italy and fighting with Edward about it. Planning for everyone going to Rio.
Seeing Irina when hunting. Alice's vision of the Vulturi. Alice and Jasper leaving (Grrr!)
Collecting vampires witnesses. Bella visiting J. Jenks and getting the papers. Bella learning how to fight and about having a power and how to control it.
Going to meet the Vulturi. The wolves stopping them. Bella's power exploding. Alice showing back up with Nahuel.
The Vulturi having to give up and running away with their tail between their legs.
Everyone celebrating and the Cullens reuniting with Alice and Jasper.
Edward and Bella going into their perfect piece of forever.
The End...

Perfect. Plenty for 2 movies.

All i can say is perfect amazing and perfect!!!
More awsomely awsome than any awsomely awsomer thing can ever awsomely be!!!!!!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aw hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward??
Aw hell, why can't you stay in my room Edward?
Okay..So yesterday I decided to steel Jacob but I ran into Renesme! Do you know how hard it is do fight a two year old? Ugh...
teamedwardfaneclipse
Settled in Forks

Post by teamedwardfaneclipse »

I heard they aren't going to make a breaking dawn movie because Steph has too many "young readers" . :cry:
And i got it from a person who's got insight .
Sorry to get your hopes down. I wish they would, though!!!! Maybe i'm wrong? Hopefully(and as long as it's better than the Twilight movie, ugh!)!!!
I loved the soundtrack, though. DECODE!!!
StickStones&&Techno

it's not like she has seven-year-olds reading her books; most of us here already know about secks.
and it's not like they'd actually show them in the process.
and besides, there's gonna be a warning before in the rating; if you're a parent and you see that rating and don't approve, don't let your kids watch it; it's that simple.