Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
natterss707
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by natterss707 »

I read somewhere that the only reason that they had signed on for only three movies was because they did that before Breaking Dawn was released.. So I don't really think that is the issue. And I think that with makeup they can definitely make rob look young enough.

As for the pregnancy scene, I agree with debussygirl. I think they could definitely get away with that. There are ways around everything so the same goes for the sex scenes I think they could show a little bit before it fades into a new scene and still make it PG-13.

It wouldn't make sense for them not to do BD now that they're doing NM and Eclipse! I hope they make it, I really really want to see the wedding and when Bella is a vampire!
made by Ostentatious6277 @ Vesperarium
Credit fallingbeauty@Vesperarium for avatar.
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

If Breaking Dawn is a movie...it's gonna be one long and complicated movie.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
StickStones&&Techno
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by StickStones&&Techno »

i still think this is the perfect renesmee (:
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I was watching something on tv today about conjoined twins and they were going into the surgery part, and you could see a lot of blood and that stuff. But the program was rated PG. So they could totally get away with PG-13 with BD. I think some of us just have over-active imaginations.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

StickStones&&Techno wrote:i still think this is the perfect renesmee (:
This is the MySpace link for Renesmee's myspace. It does look like how I pictured her, thought.

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
footloose
Learning to Love Green

Post by footloose »

i probably have a one-track mind but i hope the lovemaking will come out better than the disappointing fade-outs in the book, cos think of it...the characters have waited for like an eternity to be together like that, and it'll be sort of an anticlimactic to skip it altogether. Not necessarily saying that it should be a blatant sex scene...they could do something subtle yet passionate like Noah and Allie's love scene in The Notebook. ETA: i just realized as i wrote this that in Edward and Bella's case, subtle passionate lovemaking isn't possible. DUH. :oops: just ignore my ignorant post.
leahroselover
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by leahroselover »

I think it will be very hard to make BD into a movie. I mean yes, it is popular amongst the fans, but it will be very controversial for a number of reason. One of course, will be the imprinting on Nessie. I mean the book BD itself split the fan base and got hated on by critics. I don't know if they would want to risk it.
Avi By Kaitlin @B&E.com
Sig by Electrimafried @ASN
Why Edward Hates Blonde's Pg-13 : A Dark/Romance/Comedy Fic
-Jasper
Wishing for a Yellow 911 Turbo
Location: *England* Co-owning dumb hat with Ayan. Watching over y'all and making typos into words. XD

Post by -Jasper »

I wonder how they'll do the separate Bella and Jacob parts, that would be good to watch.
It will be a very hard film to make, and Bella giving birth might be cut out because it's too gory for children to watch.

I want them to make BD into a film, but I also don't. If they do, they might ruin it, but if they don't
I'll always be curious to know what it would have been like.

I guess we'll have to wait and see :D
Team Rose | Jeninininini, The List | Tia - Twi-twin | Derek - Twi-Guy
dazzlingdynamite
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by dazzlingdynamite »

leahroselover wrote:I think it will be very hard to make BD into a movie. I mean yes, it is popular amongst the fans, but it will be very controversial for a number of reason. One of course, will be the imprinting on Nessie. I mean the book BD itself split the fan base and got hated on by critics. I don't know if they would want to risk it.
I have to agree with you, it would be hard...
But don't forget, theres been more controversial films made. Lots about guys falling in love with girls wildly younger than them - ever heard of Lolita? Thats especially creepy.
I think it'd be really hard to make BD a film, because it's collosally long and because of Nessie. They'd probably do it in two parts like the last HP, and use a real kid as Nessie but CGI her crazily. It'd probably take years and years to create, so I wouldn't worry if it wasn't a PG-13 (Stephenie could change her mind about them all needing to be that) because we'd probably all be 15+ anyway.
Call That a Comeback?
YOU ME AT SIX
edward'sstupidlamb
Hanging Up on Jessica

Post by edward'sstupidlamb »

I don't want to seem narrow minded or anything (I probobly will) but of corse a BD movie will ruin the book. I mean when have movies not? Sorry but it's true. I think that they kind of need to make a BD movie though. I mean they can't just do Twilight New Moon and Eclipse then not Breaking Dawn. It would be weird. All those people who haven't read the books will be like "what happened at the end!?" And it would be to much of a moneymaker to pass down I think. And about the inaproprite parts, I don't think thoses will be a huge problem. They don't go into all detail in the book... Hmm idk. And it's true alll of the fans will be like 15+ by the time that comes out in like maybe 4 or 5 years. Well I hope at least. So I think there should be a movie.
Image Image