Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

They are doing one I think.
A couple of weeks ago I bought a magazine with an article saying that Rob Pattinson has offically signed on to do the fourth one.
They were worried because he's had so many offers rcently but he aggreed to do the fourth one!
In my opnion, they should do what they've done in Harry Potter and do two films instead of just one so they can get everyhting in!

What do you guys think?
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
roo-roo91
Taking Nature Lessons from Jacob

Post by roo-roo91 »

speaking of harry potter, i've heard from somewhere that they're dividing the seventh one into two seperate movies.
don't ask me where i heard this because i can't remember where i heard it.
but that sounds good, dividing it into seperate movies.
it'd make it easier. but one thing, how far apart would they make the release dates for the movies?
i'd say the best bet is to make it a few weeks apart each.
Gamzee is best troll; Dr.Facilier is best Disney villain, Dimitri is best Cooper gang member. They all are associated with purple. That is awesome.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I think if they split it into 2 movies, it would be like how new moon and eclipse are laid out--they'd probably come out 6 months apart
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
sarah!
Digging the Castle Motif
Location: Tieing Derek in thunderball, having poke wars with Logan, and woiloping with sam!

Post by sarah! »

That sucks!
I want them to be closer. I am so impatient! :lol:
ImageImage
BLF-Logan, Twinny-Chels, Jell-o! My Twi-guys-Derek and Logs, Lemur 4 LIFE!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

I really think it's possible to make it into one movie, just a little longer. SO much of the books is Bella narrating and you can't put that on screen! You go through ONE chapter and see how much can actually be copied directly to a movie it's very little unless you want to hear Kristen Stewart talk through the entire thing.
despoina92
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by despoina92 »

I think that Breaking Dawn would be one movie. First of all, the movie industry would fit the whole part until "Unexpected" in the first twenty minutes or less of the movie (well, for me it's too little time but anyway...). After that I think that the pregnancy part will not last much, either, they may put a small part of the pregnancy, one that Edward and Bella talk to Jacob and the other one when Bella is not very well and then they feed her blood and Edward hears the baby -another short amount of time. And then the really gore part of the birth (I want really bad to see how they are going to show THIS on screen), the imprnting (well, we first have to see Eclipse and see if Quil's and Claire's story will be explained, because people who just watch the movies will presumably creep out with someone falling for an infant) and then Bella, the super vampire, which will be more than an hour in the movie.

To sum up, I think that they will huddle the first two books in the first hour - or less- of the movie and then there will be another hour and a half with the third book. Two movies will be too much- not for us, the fans, who would enjoy every single scene if there were more details, but for those who are not familiar with the books. It would raise the budget, too -though I don't think that this would be the problem with all those income from "Twilight" and expectidely from the other two movies.

I have a question now: Who do you think that should direct BD? I am for the Latins: Alfonso Cuarόn (I loved PoA and Children of Men...) or Guillermo del Torro (Pan's Labyrinth!). If they can't hire Tim Burton... :lol: :roll:
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Chris Weitz should definitely direct BD.
I'm crossing my fingers.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
xCathyx
Wandering Through Town

Post by xCathyx »

well in an interview with Ashley Greene she said that breaking dawn will start filiming straight after Eclipse
Hopefully its true :) :)
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

^^ Hopefully not, cause I want Chris to do Breaking Dawn :(
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
The Dark Knight
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by The Dark Knight »

the end of breaking dawn lacks punch, the whole let's go home & I'll show you my powers just seems a little lame. So what do you all think about just after the Voltaris leave that Alice produces a baseball and says, It's time... ;)

This would bring Bella full circle as a member of the Cullens team...

Comments?

"Peaces is not the absence of war, but the presence of justice."