Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Nena
Altering source code with Jasper

If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by Nena »

If Breaking Dawn got made into a movie... discuss away!
JasperRocks3000
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by JasperRocks3000 »

I think it would be sweet !!
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Hey There Elizah »

First thing I want to say is I completely agree with Stephanie that it should be 2 movies!
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
natterss707
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by natterss707 »

I would love to see Breaking Dawn become a movie as well. I could just imagine all of the great scenes that would be in there. Two movies would definitely have to happen and I think the second movie would start off with book 3. I CAN'T wait. It would be so interesting and I'm curious to see what they will do if it does become a movie. I'm gonna cross my fingers. They have to if they're doing new moon. They can't leave out Eclipse or Breaking Dawn (I hope).
made by Ostentatious6277 @ Vesperarium
Credit fallingbeauty@Vesperarium for avatar.
Amethyst1
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Amethyst1 »

I think breaking dawn should be one movie. only.
and i have my reasons.
I do NOT want to see kristen stewart (and her bad acting) laying on a bed with a buldged stomach for half of the movie. I think all of this can be cut. to be exact. the second book (jacob's book) isn't a huge part of breaking dawn and I don't think it's needed really in the movie.
I think breaking dawn as one movie can work at perfectly (2:30 minute movie that is)
The movie should start with the wedding, Isle Esme. Bella is pregnant and they show kristen stewart and that the baby is killing her. fastforward to the pregnancy (it shouldn't be too mild or graphic. i wouldn't be able to take it) Bella becomes a vampire. nessie is healthy and pretty. and Irina comes. and i think they can working both book three and book 1 perfectly into one with the second book blended in the middle.

If they get the right screen writer and the perfect director, i don't see how it can not work perfectly. i think breaking dawn as two movies is really pushing it. because the book is so thick, 300 hundred pages are on bella's pregnancy, 200 pages on the wedding and isle esme. and 300 pages on the voltri coming. If they take out all the important events and set a perfect pace and flow to the movie. i think it can really work.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^I agree malaz!
BD has a lot of detail that can be slimmed down. I don't know where they would cut the two movies and I think it would flow better as 1.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

OK are we even for sure about Eclipse yet???

I don't want to jump the gun!!!
darkrider
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by darkrider »

YAYA MY REQUEST! =P

Okay uhm, if there is a breaking dawn movie how are they going to make Nessie? lol I can't wait! =DDDDD
Uhm, if there is a Breaking Dawn movie, I will crack up with Rob "I kind of bit a few pillows" lmao
ALSO! Maybe because in this movie they get more intimate, Kristen and Rob's chemistry will pop up even more and she'll leave her boyfriend and start dating Rob. lolll <<she'd be crazy not to! lol

-Dark
My twinnie and my fav twi guy=meteor
Randomness Reggie! BACK in...dark?
Emmett's Demolition Crew:Trainee
Team Edmartt! <<for the clueless, edward+emmett
twilightbelle<3
Touched By Cold Hands

Post by twilightbelle<3 »

I think if anything, Twilight could have been longer, with more in certain scenes. And Breaking Dawn could be slimmed WAYYYYYYY down, that or make it into two movies...I wonder if they will make a movie for all of the books.I think at this point, they might have to!
*evil face* Wouldn't want to dissapoint the Twilighters, now would we?! :twisted:
ImageImage
E<3B
JessRuby
Wandering Through Town

Post by JessRuby »

malaz wrote:I think breaking dawn should be one movie. only.
and i have my reasons.

If they get the right screen writer and the perfect director, i don't see how it can not work perfectly. i think breaking dawn as two movies is really pushing it. because the book is so thick, 300 hundred pages are on bella's pregnancy, 200 pages on the wedding and isle esme. and 300 pages on the voltri coming. If they take out all the important events and set a perfect pace and flow to the movie. i think it can really work.
I definitely agree!
Although the book is really long, if they just include the important parts from the book it could easily be made into just one movie.
"Marry me first."
"Okay. What's the punch line?"
"You're wounding my ego, Bella. I just proposed to you, and you think it's a
joke."