Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Re: If there is a Breaking Dawn movie

Post by fanMNM »

Gotta say...I love that ending! I still love that romatic moment between Edward and Bella...where he gets to hear her thoughts, but the whole baseball idea does bring the story full circle. I think it would be great!

Thank you Naureen!!
Amanda Beth
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by Amanda Beth »

The Dark Knight wrote:the end of breaking dawn lacks punch, the whole let's go home & I'll show you my powers just seems a little lame. So what do you all think about just after the Voltaris leave that Alice produces a baseball and says, It's time... ;)

This would bring Bella full circle as a member of the Cullens team...

Comments?
Ending it on semi-humorous note would ruin it tbh.

I think they could end it with her hands on either side of his head and they pan the camera around (like the 360 when she confronts him for being a vampire in Twilight) and then all of the key moments in their relationship start in a dream-type thing... I dunno, i'm sure they could make it cooler than I could ever explain it. They would need some super powerful song going during it-- I'm talking above and beyond the TItanic theme song.

When I actually SEE the saga end... I will probably--make that most definitely-- cry.
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

Jadey wrote:^^ Hopefully not, cause I want Chris to do Breaking Dawn :(
Well if it does then David Slade won't be able to direct BD because he'll be in post-production... so there's a higher chance that Chris would do it if they are back to back.
fanMNM
Veggie-Vampire

Post by fanMNM »

I'm afraid they are going to keep up their pattern of a new director for each movie and BD will be done by someone different than the other three...but that is just my thought.

Thank you Naureen!!
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

Yeh, cause I heard that Chris won't be available either cause he'll also be in 'post production'.
I don't really care that they'll have a different director. I just love Chris.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
alicecullenrox33
Settled in Forks

Post by alicecullenrox33 »

I dont really want to see breaking dawn as a movie. and i should be rated R if it is a movie. i really think it would be 2 grafic. also, the movies suck! if uve never read the books, and u watch the movie, it makes u think the books r poo! the movie makes the book look terrible!
Alice Cullen foreva
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

I'm super excited for the movie....I think a lot of the fears voiced in this forum will be pretty easily addressed. Like with Bella becoming a vamp? go to youtube and google photoshop, it's crazy how different you can make someone look. And renesme? There was a show on VH1 a while ago called Little Beauties, it was about child eauty pageants..these little girls were insane, some of these girls were like, 5, and they looked like they were a mini 16 year old. I could def. see with the right make-up and something called "flippers" making a todler look more mature. as much as I would LOVE for BD to just be down right raunchy, filthy, nasty, I don't think it would be true to the Twilight world. Aside from Stephenie Meyer's moral standings, Edward and Bella are truely passionate lovers, but their love is private, and special. I think it would be fitting to show a macin' but it should blur out. That being said, i do think the rating will be higher. BD was very intense, not just with the almost-sex scenes, or even the super gory birth scene, but the overall motifs of impending doom, dealing with the deaths of loved ones and your own....it's definitley more mature than "oh edward, I love you, lets go to prom and live happily ever!" If they make it PG-13 it will be really fluffed down. I hope they make an R version. An R version doesn't mean that 13 year olds can't watch it, they just can't go by themselves...they would need a parent or guardian to buy it for them. Which is how it should be. I personally would not let my 13 year old watch it alone, but that's not to say that there aren't more mature 13 year olds that could handle it. Their parents can determine that on the individual basis. I do like the idea someone mentioned previously of making the dirty scenes as extras on the DVD, though! :)
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

debussygirl wrote:^^Crawling back to Catherine!! Blech!!
That would be awful!!
omg, seriously...i thought I was the only one that disliked catherine! I mean, from interviews and stuff she seems nice enough. but I just hated her adaptation of the movie. she made everything so emo and broody...edward has a much better sense of humor in the books, and there were a lot of things I would have liked to see done differently...but that's for another thread... :)
Amanda Beth

Post by Amanda Beth »

I'm 99% positive we've mentioned it before-- the terms of agreement between stephenie and summit state that the movies cannot be rated R. If it is made, it'll be rated PG-13 and I do think they will be able to tone it down but keep it just as intense.
Dxplora07
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Dxplora07 »

Amanda Beth wrote:I'm 99% positive we've mentioned it before-- the terms of agreement between stephenie and summit state that the movies cannot be rated R. If it is made, it'll be rated PG-13 and I do think they will be able to tone it down but keep it just as intense.
i know that was in the contract for the first 3, movies, but i wasn't sure of the specifics for the BD contract...has it been confirmed yet? I mean, I *know* they'll make one, Summit would be completely insane not to, but has an official press release come out stating it's been confirmed?