Rachel as Victoria
Kellen as Emmett
The_Lamb
Settled in Forks

Re: Twilight movie~ Who played it best?

Post by The_Lamb »

Kristen still isn't Bella in my head.
The Cullens were all perfect. lol @ Jasper. [in pain]
I think Kristen did a pretty good job, don't get me wrong, but she's not what i picture when i read the books, i just picture her softer, and a bit less with it.
MissWhitlock
Settled in Forks

Post by MissWhitlock »

AlwaysforShaenEdward wrote:
MissWhitlock wrote:I think Rosalie played her part the best, she was like, spot on. Selfish, arrogant, up herself. I like her now.
The appearances of the cast was okay, apart from Edward. He wasn't what I imagined him to be. I imagined him to be more...angelic. And I don't think Robert Pattinson got it right, his voice wasn't even velvety. I don't know if it was just the script but he made Edward seem like a weird, insecure, nervous, stalker stuttering guy. Edward was supposed to be a huge know-it-all and with all the witty retorts to bella, and protective of her.
And there wasn't much chemistry between Bella and Edward, their relationship didn't really grow, like it did with the books, but it was really fast. like, one day he saves her from being raped then the next he's like, you are my life now, all i want is to protect you bella.

I think they got the nomads wrong. What's with the walking thing? They like, walk one step then suddenly theyre like, ten metres away. pff. They got their clothes wrong too, (what's with the fur?!) and victoria was baaaaad. Her hair isn't even that red! oh and the ultimate question:
Vamires are black now?
AND, they made Twilight seem like some sort of icky love predictable chick flick thing. What's with the prom? and how they predictable went out onto the rotunda or whatever its called with all the christmas lights everywhere and then slow dance there. and how they predictably kiss there and how, magically, the other people disappear. Twilight isn't like that...right? And Bella and Edward's love for each other seemed so stereotypical and fake and icky. Their love is supposed to be about ze forbidden fruit and how he's breaking the rules to be with her!....right?

Or was I just blinded by Edward's dazzlingness?

I don't know..
I dunno i thought the Black vampire was pretty cool..or am i a little bias because i am black? And i've seen a quite a few movies with black vampires(ie Blade,Queen of the Damned,Vampire in Brooklyn haha,and Underworld) i dunno but he was pretty cool and kinda cute lol. I would have loved to see Victorias hair that "startling" shade of red with the tree debri in it lol
Yeah, Laurent was a great actor in the movie but I don't see how black vampires really work. I thought when the bloods drained out of you, when you become a vampire and stuff, you're meant to be pale. I dunno, i'm confused.
Elise
Settled in Forks

Post by Elise »

I thought they were all pretty good actually!
But I especially loved the Cullens! I really wish we'd seen more of them!
Charlie (Billy) was also great! It's like we got to know Charlie a little better!
DumBumm
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by DumBumm »

Most of them were not good... i think it's cause (the Cullen's) didn't even get enough lines.

But i did like...
Peter Facinelli as Carlisle - He wasn't in it much, but i thought he did okay.
Billy Burke as Charlie - i think this guy pulled Charlie off so well!
Nikki Reed as Rosalie Hale - I didn't think she was going to pull it off, but she did, and im so happy for that.
And...
Rachelle Lefevre as Victoria - i hated this chick from the first time i saw her on MTV... i didn't think she could pull off Victoria... I was wrong... she was fantastic... i think i owe her an apology... (sorry :oops: )

To me there the only one's who pulled it off...
bite_me
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by bite_me »

omg, is it just me, or were Emmett and Carlisle perfect? In the rare scenes Kellan Lutz was on, I was just revelling in his Emmettness. :mrgreen:
ImageImage
If they say it's tourist season why can't we shoot them?
littlelamb
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by littlelamb »

Well I pretty much liked everyone but the most accurate for me both physically and personality wise was Emmett. He was spot on! They were all good though. I didn't have a majore problem with anyone. I think it's because when I pictured them in my mind while I was reading, I didn't make those images concrete. In fact sometimes I even changed they way the characters looked in my mind. Due to this, I think I was more open except for Rosalie's beauty. Nikki Reed nailed her personality but in my opinion she was not pretty enough.
Fartoholic
Settled in Forks

Post by Fartoholic »

i rekon edwin woz teh hawtest!!!!!
CastMeNotAway
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by CastMeNotAway »

Here are my favorite performances (in rough order from most-favorite to less-favorite-but-still-favorite :lol:)

Humans first...

Billy as Charlie
Mike as Mike
Anna as Jessica

As for the vamps, I loved...

Rob as Edward
Peter as Carlisle
Nikki as Rosalie
Rachelle as Victoria

I think everyone did a good job, but those are the people I felt did a great job :)
Sig by me, icon by wwonder at LJ ~ 9/11/07 & 11/15/08 <3 ~ Official "Innocent Bystander" of the Robnapping Crew!
WickedEdward
Settled in Forks

Post by WickedEdward »

They were all picked well for their roles, especially Robert Pattinson, he's gorgeous. The only one I disagree with was Kristen Stewart, she looks like what I thought Bella to be but watching her act was something else. It was kind of strange.