Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
LoveMeSomeEdward
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Twilight movie~ Who played it best?

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

At first i thought Kristen did a horrible job as Bella but now i think she did a good job.

My favourites were Kellan (Emmett), Nikki (Rosalie), Peter (Carlisle), Ashley (Alice) and of course Jackson (Jasper) and we can't forget Rob!!!!!
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

I still think Kristen did a bad job at acting it out.
She has a really guyey voice....

I thought everyone else acted great!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
LoveMeSomeEdward

Post by LoveMeSomeEdward »

I think so too, when she was in Port Angeles and those guys came up to her and she said something like, "Leave me alone" or something, it just sounded so manly.
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

LoveMeSomeEdward wrote:I think so too, when she was in Port Angeles and those guys came up to her and she said something like, "Leave me alone" or something, it just sounded so manly.
she said "ugh. Disgusting"...

was it manly??? haha I never noticed. I think she did great...she needs to control batting her eyes at Edward/Robert though....and maybe close her mouth on some scenes. hahha apart from that, I think she did great :D
Thnx for the awesome banner NIKKI/stellar87!
Team ROBWARD. But I get dibs on Taylor's abs!
slut.. skank.. slut.. skank.. turtle..
maddy<3twilight

The part that I thought was really stupid in the movie was when she was like stuttering on her words in class and she said "Ha. Your asking me about the weather?" It bothered me.
And I thought her eyes were like having seizures (Like Chloe/threethings said)
I hope that when Edward leaves her in New Moon she doesn't do what she did in the hospital scene...
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

maddy<3twilight wrote:The part that I thought was really stupid in the movie was when she was like stuttering on her words in class and she said "Ha. Your asking me about the weather?" It bothered me.
I hope that when Edward leaves her in New Moon she doesn't do what she did in the hospital scene...
hahah yeah she blinks a lot...or bats her eyelashes a lot (is this even grammatically correct? haha anyways...)...it did bother me the first time I saw the movie but after I've read the books and watched it again...I guess that's her way of converying that she couldn't think straight when Edward looks at her --- ie: she loses her train of thoughts...
Last edited by shavei7 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maddy<3twilight

shavei7 wrote:
maddy<3twilight wrote:The part that I thought was really stupid in the movie was when she was like stuttering on her words in class and she said "Ha. Your asking me about the weather?" It bothered me.
hahah yeah she blinks a lot...or bats her eyelashes a lot (is this even gramatically correct? haha anyways...)...it did bother me the first time I saw the movie but after I've read the books and watched it again...I guess that's her way of converying that she couldn't think straight when Edward looks at her --- ie: she loses her train of thoughts...
so your saying when you lose your train of thought your eyes start to have seizures? :lol:
shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

maddy<3twilight wrote:
shavei7 wrote:
hahah yeah she blinks a lot...or bats her eyelashes a lot (is this even grammatically correct? haha anyways...)...it did bother me the first time I saw the movie but after I've read the books and watched it again...I guess that's her way of converying that she couldn't think straight when Edward looks at her --- ie: she loses her train of thoughts...
so your saying when you lose your train of thought your eyes start to have seizures? :lol:
hahah i don't know...next time I lose my train of thought I'd make sure I'm looking at a mirror. LOL.
I just think that's how Stewart thinks it's portrayed. I guess some people do that when they're confused.... blink...a lot.

I think I just zone out when I lose my train of thought....like a blank face or something ;)
Last edited by shavei7 on Mon Dec 22, 2008 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eden1437
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Allendale for school/Chicago hometown/Forks in my mind

Post by eden1437 »

Well if i had to choose from the entire cast, I'd have to say Rosalie, Carlisle, Alice and Jasper. Especially Jasper. In the book they talked about how Jasper was new to their coven and how he was uncomfortable being around humans, and you could tell that J.R portrayed him well because he was stiff and you could feel he oozed uncomfortableness. Rosalie...lol. She was perfect, especially when she broke the bowl when Bella came over for dinner!! Carlisle...from the second he was shown on screen asking Bella how she felt and such and then talking to Edward you could tell that he was very compassionate...and Peter F. is freaking hot. lol. And I looooved Alice!!!! Ashley as Alice was sooo perfect, even when she walked (sort of like she was dancing), and her voice...they all did such a magnificent job!
"...And so the Lion Fell in love with the lamb"

shavei7

Post by shavei7 »

^^^ @eden1437
oh I love Alice in the movie. The way she moved and her voice...when she said "It's okay Jasper, you won't hurt her", and "Oh, you do smell good". It's just what I've imagined it to be... what was the adjective used in the book? can't remember...

Anyways, A.Greene did a great job as Alice. Nikki too (although I wouldn've expected Rosalie to be prettier)...she really made me hate Rosalie...b*tch. lol.