Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
takemybreathaway
Settled in Forks

Re: Video Clips

Post by takemybreathaway »

does anybody know if they put the clip of the "new twilight footage on youtube yet?? It can on at like 9 i think
rescue the wolves
Settled in Forks

Post by rescue the wolves »

During Greek (ABC Family) on Monday, two clips were shown and I can't find them anywhere else!! I really wanted to see them again!! Any tips?
Morpheus
Settled in Forks

Post by Morpheus »

I love the clips! They are so PERFECT!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

rescue the wolves wrote:During Greek (ABC Family) on Monday, two clips were shown and I can't find them anywhere else!! I really wanted to see them again!! Any tips?

Well one was the lunch scene from MSN...the other was the fight scene that we've all seen, nothing new to be honest
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
stephanie!
Settled in Forks

Post by stephanie! »

Have you guys seen this yet? Its the clip from Rome.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJPQNGazS4
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

stephanie! wrote:Have you guys seen this yet? Its the clip from Rome.

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=IBJPQNGazS4

*dies*
can i just say....Bella was perfect, i died of laughter when Rosalie broke the plate- the Cullens were all perfect, i screamed and clapped when Alice came in- i loved Jasper, and Alice was hilarious?
that is all..... :D
so. totally. STOKED!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
rescue the wolves
Settled in Forks

Post by rescue the wolves »

mlola619 wrote:
rescue the wolves wrote:During Greek (ABC Family) on Monday, two clips were shown and I can't find them anywhere else!! I really wanted to see them again!! Any tips?

Well one was the lunch scene from MSN...the other was the fight scene that we've all seen, nothing new to be honest
Yes there was!! the fight seen was different...much better. Darn that James picking on poor Bella and *gasp* Edward!!
ClumsyGirl143
Settled in Forks

Post by ClumsyGirl143 »

I was dissapointed by the Greek clip, since I had already seen it online a few hours before!

I saw the Rome clip, and OME...I was so happy! It was how I saw the first meeting, very awkward..I loved it! I loved Esmee, Elizabeth Reaser did great in capturing her! Everyone...just everyone was great. Its so amazing seeing all my beloved characters on screen...I mean, you read a book 50 times and then you see it as a movie...

The movie is going to be amazing! I have a feeling that I will be seeing it wayy more than once in the theatres!!
I had never meant to love him. One thing I truly knew, knew it in the pit of my stomach, in the center of my bones, from the crown of my head to the soles of my feet, knew it deep in my empty chest- was how love gave someone the power to break you.
kaitlyncullen
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by kaitlyncullen »

i saw the rome clip, it was amazing.

and when jasper and alice came in, ome, i started waving my arms around and freaking out. =]
Private Kaitlyn Cullen of Jasper's Army.
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." - Jackson Rathbone. <3
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

That was sooooo cool!!! Thank you! I loved it! Can I just say that I almost switched to Team Emmett when he waved with the cheese grater in his hand?? Seriously, could that be anymore adorable?!?!?

I loved Elizabeth Reaser, and I hadn't seen anything of her acting or Ashley Greene acting up until this point. I coulnd't imagine Alice before and now I know she's perfect! So awesome!! I love it! SOOOOOO much.

And I couldn't hear everything that was being said, but um, Rob Pattinson just makes me want to throw my panties at him or something :oops: , wait , that would be bad. I can actually see some of his own traits in Edward. I will die when I watch this movie, thus my needed to watch it every other day for two weeks. Its a necessity.

THANK YOU!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium