Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilightmomtobe
Settled in Forks

Re: Video Clips

Post by twilightmomtobe »

Stephenie posted on her myspace about the full coverage of comic-con - you can check it out at asianschoolboy.com, or you can just visit my blog:

http://twilightmom.blogspot.com

and I have it up as well. It's great! Got me hyped for the movie!
cabingurl
Settled in Forks

Post by cabingurl »

At first I wasn't sure about Rob playing Edward, because the only movie I had ever saw with him in it was Harry Potter. And his part wasn't that big.
But after watching the trailers for the movie, I am totally convinced he was the perfect choice for Edward.
I have watched a few of his interviews also, I think he is totally hilarious too!
But it is like everyone said, the interviewers don't laugh or anything.
You should have seen the look on his face when I started taking my clothes off- Jacob Black
twilightmomtobe
Settled in Forks

Post by twilightmomtobe »

The whole "not laughing" thing is completely absurd! Do they not understand "humor"??? Maybe it's the British humor...They don't understand his accent or something ridiculous like that. He's pretty hilarious though.
AthenE
Settled in Forks

Post by AthenE »

i thought rob was funny- the penelope clip when he's like 'it gets to an intimate point and he just jumps out the window which is what i would do' (sorry para phrasing) down right one of the funniest things EVER british or not.
vm1221
Settled in Forks

Post by vm1221 »

i love rob and his all of his jokes... which ARE funny!!!
Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf?
mrsj.cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by mrsj.cullen »

I have to say, even though the Penelope clip was a rough cut, I enjoyed the extended Bella/Edward action that we were able to see. I thought you were able to see their chemistry alot more in this clip- and it makes me so excited!
kpb1111
Settled in Forks

Post by kpb1111 »

Speaking of the Penelope cut, I think it would have to be a rough cut because nothing flowed together, so obviously they just showed bits and pieces so it wouldn't give anything away. I thought the scene in his room was very much like Edward and Bella, although it was not in the book I thought it was genius. But, does anyone know what the song is at the beginning of the clip? I have been searching for this song for months and I also contacted the Twilight Lexicon Admin. But they just said Summit told them the song was not important that it was simply stock music.

But, I have heard this song on one of SoapNet's promo's around late July and I have searched for that as well but still have not found it. If any knows what this song is please let me know.
KlutzyGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by KlutzyGirl »

Did anyone else almost pass out as they were watching the video clips or am I just a weirdo? They are doing sucha great job being edward and bella!!!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

KlutzyGirl wrote:Did anyone else almost pass out as they were watching the video clips or am I just a weirdo? They are doing sucha great job being edward and bella!!!

haha i'd be a hypocrite if i didn't admit to squeeling like a 9 year old *mind you, i'm 17 hehe* and then swooning as i've never swooned before :oops:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
KlutzyGirl
Settled in Forks

Post by KlutzyGirl »

Hey, Does anyone know if there's gonna be like a midnight release or something?? Me and my friend are planning a movie party and it all kind of revolves around that! :D