Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Stacia
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Video Clips

Post by Stacia »

I've heard about this google thing a couple times....where Edward saves Bella and she asks him how he did that..he says Adrenaline, you can google it? Is that actually a clip or did someone hear that it was just part of the script or what? If it actually a clip, does anyone have the link where I can see that? I've looked but I can't find anything.....also, if it is a clip, maybe it's just a prank clip, just something to poke fun at because we all know that Edward would never really say that? A blooper/outtake kinda thing?

Anyway, if anyone knows where I can see the clip....
Thanks!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Stacia wrote:I've heard about this google thing a couple times....where Edward saves Bella and she asks him how he did that..he says Adrenaline, you can google it? Is that actually a clip or did someone hear that it was just part of the script or what? If it actually a clip, does anyone have the link where I can see that? I've looked but I can't find anything.....also, if it is a clip, maybe it's just a prank clip, just something to poke fun at because we all know that Edward would never really say that? A blooper/outtake kinda thing?

Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUFgCCe7Ae4

:twisted: mwahahaha

...P.S.
i right about died of laughter at the "google it" line- bahaha i love how Bella looks at him like "you're kidding, right?"
XD priceless!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Stacia

Post by Stacia »

mlola619 wrote:
Stacia wrote:I've heard about this google thing a couple times....where Edward saves Bella and she asks him how he did that..he says Adrenaline, you can google it? Is that actually a clip or did someone hear that it was just part of the script or what? If it actually a clip, does anyone have the link where I can see that? I've looked but I can't find anything.....also, if it is a clip, maybe it's just a prank clip, just something to poke fun at because we all know that Edward would never really say that? A blooper/outtake kinda thing?

Thanks!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JUFgCCe7Ae4

:twisted: mwahahaha

...P.S.
i right about died of laughter at the "google it" line- bahaha i love how Bella looks at him like "you're kidding, right?"
XD priceless!

Thanks a mill! I did laugh at that! A bit....hm....out of character, huh? lol! Still, funny! :mrgreen: I wonder how Rob will play Edward...In my brain, I've pictured Edward as a tortured, semi-lost soul (a 108 yr old trapped in a 17 yr old's crazy hot body)(What?! Did I say that!)....but Rob seems to be playing him as more of an average teenager? What do you think?
Stacia

Post by Stacia »

Oops...one more Q....I know I've seen that spider monkey thing once upon a time...would anyone of you dazzling people happen to have a link to that clip? ;) Thanks!
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

Stacia wrote:Thanks a mill! I did laugh at that! A bit....hm....out of character, huh? lol! Still, funny! :mrgreen: I wonder how Rob will play Edward...In my brain, I've pictured Edward as a tortured, semi-lost soul (a 108 yr old trapped in a 17 yr old's crazy hot body)(What?! Did I say that!)....but Rob seems to be playing him as more of an average teenager? What do you think?
I think i remember hearing in one of the interviews Rob saying that he had been playing edward as this really depressing, dark kind of guy and that catherine hardwicke had to keep reminding him to pull back a little so it wasn't so overwhelming. i guess maybe in some scenes he's too "normal" and in others he'll be more intense. who knows. probably no one would like edward if he was always such a debbie downer (and by that i mean people who see the movie but don't read the books)
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:
Stacia wrote:Thanks a mill! I did laugh at that! A bit....hm....out of character, huh? lol! Still, funny! :mrgreen: I wonder how Rob will play Edward...In my brain, I've pictured Edward as a tortured, semi-lost soul (a 108 yr old trapped in a 17 yr old's crazy hot body)(What?! Did I say that!)....but Rob seems to be playing him as more of an average teenager? What do you think?
I think i remember hearing in one of the interviews Rob saying that he had been playing edward as this really depressing, dark kind of guy and that catherine hardwicke had to keep reminding him to pull back a little so it wasn't so overwhelming. i guess maybe in some scenes he's too "normal" and in others he'll be more intense. who knows. probably no one would like edward if he was always such a debbie downer (and by that i mean people who see the movie but don't read the books)

Exactlyyyy and that's why i love Rob even MORE. He was really diving into Edward's character- but of course Catherine had to reel him in for the purpose of the film and giving it a cool glow to people who haven't read the books. I'm just glad they're making a movie at all, even if they have to lighten up Edward's character a bit. Overall i'm just so thankful the actors put in as much effort as they could and i'm so thrilled there's going to be a Twilight movie at all!
S_M_G
Learning to Love Green

Post by S_M_G »

Tengo Nubs. wrote: I think i remember hearing in one of the interviews Rob saying that he had been playing edward as this really depressing, dark kind of guy and that catherine hardwicke had to keep reminding him to pull back a little so it wasn't so overwhelming. i guess maybe in some scenes he's too "normal" and in others he'll be more intense. who knows. probably no one would like edward if he was always such a debbie downer (and by that i mean people who see the movie but don't read the books)
Here is that interview:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oei4KjaAzJM

"You give faith to the ones you love,but the people who really deserve it are the ones who come through even when you don't love them enough".”
imasadgiraffe
Settled in Forks

Post by imasadgiraffe »

katie3605 wrote:okay in the movie section of the lexicon, on the page with all the cast interviews theres one by G4 under Rob's name. In that video at around the 4 minute marker they show a scene where bella is walking to her truck, i'm assuming from the school and it looks like she's holding a golden apple. did anyone else catch this or does anyone else know what shes holding?? why would she be carrying a golden apple???

heres a link to the video in case you can't find it http://www.g4tv.com/thepile/videos/2157 ... rview.html
She is carrying a golden onion. Has something to do with the slides of onion root that her and Edward have to identify in biology class.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

imasadgiraffe wrote:
katie3605 wrote:okay in the movie section of the lexicon, on the page with all the cast interviews theres one by G4 under Rob's name. In that video at around the 4 minute marker they show a scene where bella is walking to her truck, i'm assuming from the school and it looks like she's holding a golden apple. did anyone else catch this or does anyone else know what shes holding?? why would she be carrying a golden apple???

heres a link to the video in case you can't find it http://www.g4tv.com/thepile/videos/2157 ... rview.html
She is carrying a golden onion. Has something to do with the slides of onion root that her and Edward have to identify in biology class.

............. :shock: a golden onion? XD *smacks forehead* wow...i feel like a complete moron saying crap like "it's a golden apple!" bahahaha epic fail on my part....
freeml
Wandering Through Town

Post by freeml »

I'm sure this has probably been posted on here many times, but I stumbled upon this FIVE MINUTE interview with Rob on YouTube......it is awesome! And a little part of me wishes that Edward had a British accent :P

Oh, and I am pretty sure he calls Edward "Ed" at one point!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEIhtDy6DO8

ENJOY :)
~The future's bright, but she is brighter~ Alice's song!!

~And, by the way, I adore you... in frightening, dangerous ways~ Midgnight sun