Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Re: Video Clips

Post by knikki »

mlola619 wrote:
knikki wrote:I love how much chemistry they have.. I mean even just for that one second when he goes to pick her up and they look at eachother.. he leans in and it's just like wow. :P

right!? i swear at that moment my heart was going a bajillion miles an hour- i can't believe that short moment had me swooning! I also felt my heart tear at the desperation in his voice when he said such two little words like "im sorry", genius- they're going to rock my world once i see this movie...
I think we're both in a lot of trouble if this short little 2 second clip has got us going like this :P How are we going to get through the movie? haha :)
-Kristin
"..So the lion fell in love with the lamb.."
Image Image
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

KeepMeWithYou wrote:That clip was awsome...makes me really excited for the movie. They really captured the chemistry and whatnot with this scene. I like it a lot better then the other one we were originally shown. :)
me too. I remember watching the other one on Twilightthemovie.com and feeling really disappointed/worried about the movie... like, you could TELL that pieces were missing from that clip and I'm so glad that that was true! I really love the new (full!) ballet scene. EE :)
-Kristin
Image Image
Miss Cullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Miss Cullen »

So as I was watching the extended ballet scene again (coz I cant get enough of it) I think there may even be more too it cause in the shorter version James says "Still stubborn aren't we.....And is that what makes you so special to Edward?" but I cant see that part in the extended version.
knikki
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by knikki »

Miss Cullen wrote:So as I was watching the extended ballet scene again (coz I cant get enough of it) I think there may even be more too it cause in the shorter version James says "Still stubborn aren't we.....And is that what makes you so special to Edward?" but I cant see that part in the extended version.
Good catch!!
-Kristin
Image Image
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

knikki wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
knikki wrote:I love how much chemistry they have.. I mean even just for that one second when he goes to pick her up and they look at eachother.. he leans in and it's just like wow. :P

right!? i swear at that moment my heart was going a bajillion miles an hour- i can't believe that short moment had me swooning! I also felt my heart tear at the desperation in his voice when he said such two little words like "im sorry", genius- they're going to rock my world once i see this movie...
I think we're both in a lot of trouble if this short little 2 second clip has got us going like this :P How are we going to get through the movie? haha :)

right??? man...i'm definitely going to have to bring a brown paper bag to avoid hyperventilation XD
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
ocd4edward
Settled in Forks

Post by ocd4edward »

This has probably been posted before, but this is the best fan-made twilight trailer - ever.

Movie clips mixed with "Time is Running Out" by Muse.
Can't. stop. watching. ..........need...........help..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4icHcD6mfZ8
RachelCullenxX
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by RachelCullenxX »

I'm trying to get the trailer on my iPod but I can't figure out how....? Sorry if this is off-topic.
Edward Cullen is so hot, I really wish he could be bought.
I would buy him anyday, no matter what I had to pay.

Jacob Black is so charming, his looks are simply disarming.
He's a burning 108.9 Oh, wow. He is fine!

Team Switzerland forever<3
Imprintings
Settled in Forks

Post by Imprintings »

To the person above:

Since Videos you put on your iPod need to be .mp4 format, if you have a downloaded version I suggest you find a free converter that can convert the trailer for your iPod. I use a Mac laptop, so I don't know of any free Windows PC converters, but for Mac I use a program called iSquint.

OR

You can go here, to the Apple site and download both trailers...which both should be in correct iPod format!

http://www.apple.com/trailers/independent/twilight/

I hope this answers your question/helps you.

Hah, okay now I have a question myself.

I'm enquiring about the Sneak Peak people saw on the Penelope DVD. I live in Australia and I rented the Penelope DVD last night...in the hopes to see the Sneak Peak in High quality. I also hoped to rip a clear quality of it, for I am making a Twilight Song Vid and I need all the clips I can get. My hopes were crushed when I went to the 'special features' section and I saw it was not there.

*takes a deep breathe in*

Right to my point/question!

So obviously the Sneak Peak was not on the Australian Penelope Version (I think it would be the UK version too), my question is...Is there another edition of the DVD that I have access to in Australia? Or does someone know where I can download a REALLY High quality version?

Penelope was a good movie anyway, but I was severely disappointed...I hate how I have to miss out on so much...just because I live in Australia :cry:

So if anyone could help solve my dilemma it would be much appreciated :)

Arggh, also I hope I put this in the right section.

Thanks,
Elisabeth
RachelCullenxX
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by RachelCullenxX »

Thanks very much, Elisabeth! :D
Edward Cullen is so hot, I really wish he could be bought.
I would buy him anyday, no matter what I had to pay.

Jacob Black is so charming, his looks are simply disarming.
He's a burning 108.9 Oh, wow. He is fine!

Team Switzerland forever<3
Imprintings
Settled in Forks

Post by Imprintings »

No problem, Happy to help :D I've had the same problem in the past, it took me a while to figure ways around it.

*pokes my question* Now I have to wait for someone to help me ;)