Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Re: Video Clips

Post by debussygirl »

BiteMeEdward wrote: Rob said my absolute favourite line ("You are my life now.") so amazingly!
Yes!!!!! When he said that I just melted!!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Okay, can I just say that the new trailer gave me my first actual dream about Edward? I won't embarrass you with the details, but I'm now watching the trailer every night before I go to bed in hopes of provoking another such dream :)
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Okay, can I just say that the new trailer gave me my first actual dream about Edward? I won't embarrass you with the details, but I'm now watching the trailer every night before I go to bed in hopes of provoking another such dream :)
OH MY GOSH ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!? ME TOO!
this trailer has powers....i swear it!
lol it was so weird too because i woke up and i was like "Holy Crap...i-i just- did i just dream about EDWARD CULLEN?"
lol i was so shocked and happy that i was excited to go to sleep the following night
I think the trailer provoked it..hehe cause although i don't remember exactly what happened in the dream i just remember either being or watching Bella and Edward from a 3rd person POV- like i was eavesdropping on their conversations and such, feeling everything they were feeling..it was amazing!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
BuffytheVampireLover
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Oooooh friend, let me tell you. Me, Edward, a beach, and sunlight.

I wonder if they put some kind of subliminal message in it. Like, maybe there are 0.0004 second clips of Rob wearing nothing but a bowtie in between the frames.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Oooooh friend, let me tell you. Me, Edward, a beach, and sunlight.

I wonder if they put some kind of subliminal message in it. Like, maybe there are 0.0004 second clips of Rob wearing nothing but a bowtie in between the frames.

ahahahaha *sudden pause*
0.0 ya think?
>_>
<_<
*goes to watch video in super slow motion to capture clip and put as background*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

Just say on you tube a clip of Kellan, Nikki and Rob on the daily 10. Got very excited cause in it Rob says when he first signed on, he signed on for 3 movies, so I think that is very promising :D

Here is the clip, not the best quality though/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ie-dCUFd ... re=related
twilight1
Settled in Forks

Post by twilight1 »

omg i already posted a link to this on a diffrent subject but has anyone seen this? It's like a whole scene of when edward brings bella 2 his house 4 the first time http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Vbv_QqP0yc
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

^^I've seen that one. It's from the Penelope DVD
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

First of all, about the above scene from the Penelope DVD which I have now watched 10 times, OME!! I love the passion that you can feel between them when they are doing something as simple as listening to music, how they slowly move towards eachother and no one really making a bold move, both being a little timid but clearly both WANTING to be close, to touch. Just coming to a very gentle closeness, like you can feel that Edward still feels that Bella is so fragile and precious to him. Amazing, amazing chemistry! I mean at this point I don't think they're physical actions portray how deeply in love with eachother there are at this point, like PDA wise, but the emotion, the facial expressions the mannerisms make the scene say so much more than if they just walked in the room and started making out! Don't you think?

And I found this clip compiled of Rob Kristen interview
It is very aptly entitled "Interview Moments That Make the Fan Girls Squee"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMxoPMp- ... re=related <----------- :D

After seeing thier off screen chemistry on that and all the time the spend together when they're not necessarily working, I'm sure it easy for them to be great friends if not something more!!! In fact if I was Kristen, with as charming as he is to her and all the steamy movie scenes, I would be developing myself a big old crush on Mr Pattz there.... haha! ;)
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

OMG Can he please shave off that nasty beard??? PLEASE. Why are you hiding that sexy jaw line!!???
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3