Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
slayerchick303
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Worried About the Twilight Movie

Post by slayerchick303 »

LeechesRule95 wrote:I was on YouTube and I just saw something that made me extremelly worried about the Movie.....
In the kissing scene Kirsten is wearing like some type of like spandex short!.... :x
Okay First of all EWWWWWW!!! Its a hideous pair of shorts and at first I thought she was in her underwear.
And secondly She is supposed to be wearing ratty old SWEATPANTS! :x
Some people think that they are making the movie better than the book but honestly I think that the Shorts are just really ugly and tottaly stupid...... :roll:
I couldn't care less about the shorts thing. I think people have to remember that the movie is not the book. The movie and book are two separate entities. The movie is never going to be exactly the same thing as the book. I think in order to appreciate the movie, you really need to remember that the movie is not a visual representation of the book; it is a completely different thing than the book. I think worrying about small things like what characters are wearing isn't that important. Maybe people should consider not seeing the movie if they are going to be critical of it because they will be easily disappointed.
MANDI
Team Edward Forever!
ImageImage
E<3B
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie

Post by jlbower79 »

wootawootwoot!

It's november ya'll! It's FREAKIN NOVEMBER! THE BEST DAMN MONTH OF THE WHOLE DAMN YEAR!

WOOT WOOT I SAY!

-JAIME
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Glad to see you're on the positivity train, Slayer! :)

I KNOW IT'S NOVEMBER - I think the next three weeks are going to fly by so quickly yayayayayayayay!!!!!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Stupidshinyvolvowner
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Stupidshinyvolvowner »

I think it's really important for people to realize what SLAYER said. If you are going to enjoy the movie, you have to go with an open mind, understanding that the movie is going to be different from the book. For me, movies are never as good as the book, but that doesn't mean that I don't enjoy both. They are just different. I know the Twilight movie is going to be different and there will be scenes that are changed, there will be scenes that were not in the book and there will be scenes that will have me going WHY!!!!??? didn't they put that scene it, it should have been there! I'm expecting all that. I'm excited for the movie, because I am excited to see the interpretation of it. All I'm hoping is that Rob captures Edward and Kristen captures Bella and they have chemistry on screen so that I believe the love story the same way I believed it in the book. That's all I'm asking for. That may be asking a lot....but that's okay :D I can not wait til the 21st at 12:01am! I am going to be one mighty tired teacher come Friday LOL
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

We are all on the "the book is different than the movie" train. And we like it. Positivity is the name of the game - that, and realizing that this movie is going to be freakin awesome. :)
E<3B
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

^agreed^ (woot woot)
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

I JUST HAD A WORRY!

I'm worried that the movies just going to be too short... like the credits are going to start rolling and i'm going to be like "hold up... no no no no! COME BACK COME BACK! NO! NO CREDITS!"

^ totally afraid. R u Afraid?

I AM! AH!
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

hm it doubled posted... how do you delete an empty post? well it's not empty since im sitting here typing in it, but still.. ignore this post.... STOP ReADING! Hello? I said ignore this post.. it's unless! STOP STOP! HELLO!

Gosh... annoying!

I'm not really here... I'm like totally invisible... or something unrealistic and not making any sense but since you're still reading it doesn't matter....

woot woot.

R U STILL READING THIS?

CRAZY!
Last edited by jlbower79 on Sat Nov 01, 2008 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

HAHAHA - YES - this is a legit worry, people. I will start crying as soon as prom starts because I know the movie will be over soon. WAAAAAAH.

But two hours with credits (Catherine said)... means, like, 1:50 mins. Which is a pretty good length, I think...
E<3B
jlbower79

Post by jlbower79 »

Susan I know! When the prom starts im going to cry, I KNOW I WILL! I mean... ugh! New Moon another year away! AH! AH AH AH! or WAH WAH WAH!

I'm crying now, just thinking abotu it... Im crying now just thinking about the fact the movie will be too short and I haven't even seen it.

AH! I just drank a diet barqs ya'll and i only drink water so i think the caffeine which im allergic too is like totally freaking out my mind.

AHH! AH AHA HA!

WOOT WOOT!

Ugh... i mean. whoa.. i mean... ahh! I MEAN OMG! HELP ME!