Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Worried About the Twilight Movie

Post by Pel »

Discuss your concerns here regarding The Twilight movie.
Kate24
Settled in Forks

Re: Worried About the Twilight Movie

Post by Kate24 »

The only thing I worried about is how they do all the special effects stuff - like Edward's shiny skin and their vampire features. So hopefully they make them stand out and look different. Also I scared that they won't have my favourite parts from the book in the movie. I know it's hard to turn a book into a movie but hopefully they will have the key bits - I really hope they have the bit where Bella nearly gets attacked by those guys but Edward comes in at the knick of time and saves her and then they go to the restaurant and that girl is dazzled by Edward but Edward is too concerned about Bella to notice - That's one of the first cutest things between them. - But I'm not sure whether it will be in the movie which is sad

I think I'll be the most annoying person to go to the movies with because I'll just be sitting there being like I hate that bit or oh I love that - I'll probably be kicked out of the movies lol.
"No one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you"
"You're almost right" ... "I know of just one exception"

Me. =] I love Edward!
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

Kate24 wrote:The only thing I worried about is how they do all the special effects stuff - like Edward's shiny skin and their vampire features. So hopefully they make them stand out and look different. Also I scared that they won't have my favourite parts from the book in the movie. I know it's hard to turn a book into a movie but hopefully they will have the key bits - I really hope they have the bit where Bella nearly gets attacked by those guys but Edward comes in at the knick of time and saves her and then they go to the restaurant and that girl is dazzled by Edward but Edward is too concerned about Bella to notice - That's one of the first cutest things between them. - But I'm not sure whether it will be in the movie which is sad

I think I'll be the most annoying person to go to the movies with because I'll just be sitting there being like I hate that bit or oh I love that - I'll probably be kicked out of the movies lol.
They do have that scene, I saw pictures of them filming when the car fishtails around and the passenger door opens.
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
Kate24
Settled in Forks

Post by Kate24 »

AgentCross wrote:They do have that scene, I saw pictures of them filming when the car fishtails around and the passenger door opens.
Oh Thankyou.

That makes me so excited I love that bit =]

Can't Wait!!
"No one's ever loved anyone as much as I love you"
"You're almost right" ... "I know of just one exception"

Me. =] I love Edward!
missjulie
Settled in Forks

Post by missjulie »

Port Angeles was included, and you wont be disappointed. :D

The restaurant is there too, and again, methinks you will be happy!
LilLefty09
Settled in Forks

Post by LilLefty09 »

I'm also kind of curious as to how they're going to make Edward sparkle. Haha. I think that it could easily end up looking cheesy if they don't get it right, but I have faith in our movie makers.
eizel
Learning to Love Green

Post by eizel »

im not worried.. as long as the are in character im good!!
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
zeri95
Settled in Forks

Post by zeri95 »

Well I'm just worried that when I go to see it I'll be jumping up and down in my seat all throughout the previews and my friends will get annoyed at me...
missjulie
Settled in Forks

Post by missjulie »

zeri95 wrote:Well I'm just worried that when I go to see it I'll be jumping up and down in my seat all throughout the previews and my friends will get annoyed at me...
I'm sure you wont be the only one :D
sapient
Settled in Forks

Post by sapient »

I'm just worried if they don't have Kristen or Rob contracted for the sequels. Anyone know?