Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
KDominguez
Settled in Forks

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by KDominguez »

Tim wrote:
KDominguez wrote:I saw it this past weekend! It was awesome! Can't wait to see the movie!
which movie where you there to see?
Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2. Cute movie by the way.
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

ha ha. funny story. so i've seen it twice. i don't even remember the movie i went to see when i saw it. all i can say that the only reason i saw the movie was because people were telling me that the trailer was going to be in it, and i ended up loving the acutal movie. anyway, so that time my mom and i jumped up and screamed at the top of our lungs. it was so much fun.
the second time was just a few days ago when my friends and i went to see mamma mia. when it started, one of my friends and i started screaming. the other two were just looking at us like, "ok..." everyone turned toward us and gave us funny looks. then, when it went on to the next preview, i yelled "i'm going to see twilight at midnight! its going to be so good! you just wait and see!" ya, people were getting pretty annoyed. :P
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

okay, so when I saw the first trailer I forgot how to breathe.

And then on the second one... Oh man. I lost it. I started crying so hard. I almost fell out of my chair too, no joke. My brothers were staring at me like I was insane. They couldn't believe I was crying!

It was just so sad when Edward- Rob, best vampire ever- said "I'll do whatever it takes to make you safe again." That made me start to cry so hard. ooo. chills.
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

lucky ducks. I've been to Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants2 and I've been to several others.. never have I seen it! Does anyone know how the trailers/previews are determined to be in what theater and movie?
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
KDominguez
Settled in Forks

Post by KDominguez »

urcoolcarrie wrote:ha ha. funny story. so i've seen it twice. i don't even remember the movie i went to see when i saw it. all i can say that the only reason i saw the movie was because people were telling me that the trailer was going to be in it, and i ended up loving the acutal movie. anyway, so that time my mom and i jumped up and screamed at the top of our lungs. it was so much fun.
the second time was just a few days ago when my friends and i went to see mamma mia. when it started, one of my friends and i started screaming. the other two were just looking at us like, "ok..." everyone turned toward us and gave us funny looks. then, when it went on to the next preview, i yelled "i'm going to see twilight at midnight! its going to be so good! you just wait and see!" ya, people were getting pretty annoyed. :P
That is pretty damn funny! :lol:
RachieCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by RachieCullen »

I've seen both the Dark Knight and Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2 and both were busts for me when it came to seeing the Twilight trailers. Oh my gosh, my heart was thudding so fast during the previews for SOTTP2 just waiting for the Summit logo to appear. It never did and I got a bit disappointed :(. Maybe there might be a preview for Twilight at the start of the House Bunny *shrugs*. There doesn't seem to be any romantic comedies coming out this week or next week...I would think they'd show the trailer at those kinds of movies. I just want to see Edward on the big screen! That's not too much to ask haha.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

KDominguez wrote:
Tim wrote:
KDominguez wrote:I saw it this past weekend! It was awesome! Can't wait to see the movie!
which movie where you there to see?
Sisterhood of the traveling pants 2. Cute movie by the way.
I AM SO GOING TO GO SEE THAT MOVIE TONIGHT JUST TO SEE THE TWILIGHT TRAILER!!!!
ha. my friend thinks i actually want to see the movie. nope. just the Twilight preview.

I think I might annoy everybody near me. I will try not to cry this time thought. ( i cried when i first saw the preview)
Mary Cullen
Settled in Forks

Post by Mary Cullen »

I saw it when I went to see The Dark Night. I even paid to download the movie trailer on my cell phone. Lol... Of course it's not the same as seeing it on the big screen but just having it on my phone is sweet!
"Afraid of a needle. Oh, a sadistic vampire, intent on torturing her to death, sure, no problem, she runs of to meet him. An IV on the other hand..."
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

i've seen the first trailer twice but i really want to see the new one on the big screen!! i probably will at some point... i am ALWAYS at the movies! every single weekend! it's a lot of fun though!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
caitlinbee
Settled in Forks

Post by caitlinbee »

ome. i was so excited when i saw the trailer! me and my friend came in a little late, cuz we went into dark knight after we finished another movie, so everyone was glaring at us, so we sat up front. then when the trailer came on i was jumping up and down and freaking out, and hystaricaly laughing. so everyone was glaring at us [[again]] and so when it was done i started clapping and no one else was, so we just ran out of the theater and everyone was staring at us liek what the heck. so worth it! seeing it at midnight!

heres a link to a countdown to the twilight movie. hopefully to help with the wait a little.
http://springwidgets.com/widgets/view/49888
really cute!