Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by mlola619 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:
ha ha. ya. i was getting some pretty funny looks. it didn't stop there, either. when we got outside the theatre, i saw the poster, and made my friends take pictures of me in front of it for like, 10 minutes. a whole bunch of employees kept walking past with an expression that was like "what the..."
ah. good times. :)

XD i have to admit i saw the poster at my theater and hyperventilated infront of it for about 10 minutes while my friends stood like 20 feet away looking in the other direction XD
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
AgentCross
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by AgentCross »

mlola619 wrote:
urcoolcarrie wrote:
ha ha. ya. i was getting some pretty funny looks. it didn't stop there, either. when we got outside the theatre, i saw the poster, and made my friends take pictures of me in front of it for like, 10 minutes. a whole bunch of employees kept walking past with an expression that was like "what the..."
ah. good times. :)

XD i have to admit i saw the poster at my theater and hyperventilated infront of it for about 10 minutes while my friends stood like 20 feet away looking in the other direction XD
God can I ever picture that. :lol:
"A Proud Twilight Guy"
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

Ooo, I went to go see the Dark Knight, and I was sitting there complaing because I really didn't want to go the movies. So, I'm talking to one of my friends and then I hear 'I know what you are' and i flipped out! I nearly choked on my popcorn and I was bouncing in my seat! My friend had to grab my arm to keep me from running up the screen and hugging it! I was sitting there practically screaming each line while squealing and people are turned around staring at me like WTF is her problem? :lol: :lol: It was soo funny, but awesome to see the trailer!!!!
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^ha ha! i know how you feel!! mlola619, i can totally see that!! the first time i saw the poster in the theatre, (the story i told you about was my second or third) my mom and dad had gone to a movie and i had been shopping with my friends. well, my mom came out and was like "we saw the twilight poster." i started hyperventilating, and i drug my dad back into the theatre (with friends in tow) and had him talk to one of the employees to try to get us in without a ticket for just a minute. the guy was really nice, and let us in. some other people were in front of the poster, and i practically pushed them out of my way so that i could touch edwards face. :) ha ha.
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
jazjade
Wandering Through Town

Post by jazjade »

Crooked_Rose wrote:I started to squeal and flail about in my seat.
This is my way favorite post!!
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

I got an e-mail from Summit (with the registration on the movie site) about the full length theatrical trailer coming out soon!!! i wanna know what they are going to have in that one?! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
kcartchick72
Settled in Forks

Post by kcartchick72 »

I just rented Penelope and to my surprise there is an Exclusive Sneak Peek into Twilight. There is a whole scene of the movie that I've only seen still photos for – where Bella goes to the Cullen house and into Edward's room for the first time. OMG!!!!!! It's amazing. I haven't even watched the movie yet because I can't get past the Twilight feature...
EdwardWannabe
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardWannabe »

I saw it before seeing the Dark Knight! I was trying to convince my mom's friend and her son to read the book and then they were like, "Eh..." and when they saw the trailer the were wide-eyed and like, "That looks pretty freaking awesome!"

I was too busy watching and pushing towards the edge of my seat to realize what they said until like 1 minute after the trailer. Then I said, "Oh my god, what did I tell you!?"

Anyway, can't wait, and I am SOOOOOOO glad it was moved up to November 21st! 3 weeks less to wait...
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Is there any movie besides the Dark Knight showing it? That movie looks really freaky, complicated, and long, and I am not spending 8 bucks just to see a trailer I can see on the computer and then walk out. However I really want to see it in the theatres, but just with a movie I'd actually want to see. Anyone seen it with anything but Dark Knight?
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
EdwardWannabe
Settled in Forks

Post by EdwardWannabe »

I don't know anyone who has...