Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by NewMillenium »

No i think your right! I'm thinking that when i go to the movie i'll stand up in front of everyone and be like "Hey! Okay so here is the deal... You get one scream when you are in this theater and that would be when the movie starts. Other than that keep your squeals to yourself!" Haha i honestly don't think i could do that but it sounds like a really good idea!
:o ....that is an amazing idea! And I am the type of person who would totally do that :lol: My friends will be like: What the heck is she doi-Oooooh... :?
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

NewMillenium wrote:
No i think your right! I'm thinking that when i go to the movie i'll stand up in front of everyone and be like "Hey! Okay so here is the deal... You get one scream when you are in this theater and that would be when the movie starts. Other than that keep your squeals to yourself!" Haha i honestly don't think i could do that but it sounds like a really good idea!
:o ....that is an amazing idea! And I am the type of person who would totally do that :lol: My friends will be like: What the heck is she doi-Oooooh... :?
Haha see i would love to do that! I think that i will have to buck up all my courage and do it! ... if not i know my really abnoxious friend will so do it! :P
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^haha. my friend and i would BOTH do it! :lol: i swear, i might just have to go up to the front of the theatre and put my head against the speakers. then i will hear robert/edward perfectly. :)
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
twilighter1193

Post by twilighter1193 »

Haha that might work but it would be way uncomfortable! hehe :P I just really hope it's not as bad as we think it will be!
i LOVE twilight <3;

butterfly420km
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by butterfly420km »

I saw the Twilight trailer before Sex Drive on Friday!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! :mrgreen:

I was freaking out because before we went to the movies I had an email saying that it would be playing before that movie since they are both made by Summit Entertainment. So I rushed in order to be there with plenty of time to get into the theater, but we were meeting friends there and they had our tickets. Well they weren't as punctual as us and didn't show up till like 10:05 when the movie was supposed to start at 10. I was going to cry if I missed it. Luckily we made it in time though.

Even though I've seen the trailer like 50 times online, it was still really cool to see it on the big screen and somehow made it feel more real, like holy crap this movie really is coming out next month *squeals with joy*!!!!!

I was sitting on the edge of my seat the whole time it was on and when it ended I proceeded to squeal, clap my hands, and bounce up and down in my seat like a crazy person. :D :mrgreen: :D I have no shame when it comes to Twilight...

November 21st cannot get here soon enough!!!! :x
Image Image
Bella...would you please stop trying to take your clothes off? :D
urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

twilighter1193 wrote:Haha that might work but it would be way uncomfortable! hehe :P I just really hope it's not as bad as we think it will be!
ya. lets hope everything is a ton better. well, we have to prepare for the worst, right?
twilighter1193

Post by twilighter1193 »

urcoolcarrie wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:Haha that might work but it would be way uncomfortable! hehe :P I just really hope it's not as bad as we think it will be!
ya. lets hope everything is a ton better. well, we have to prepare for the worst, right?
Right! I've been thinking about standing up in front of every one all week! I'm so excited!
One more month until the movie tomorrow!!! yay!! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;

urcoolcarrie

Post by urcoolcarrie »

^i know!! i'm so excited!!

i just went and saw some movie, which i don't even remember the name of, and it didn't have the trailer. :evil: ROAR!!!!! i just want to see it on the big screen!!!!! plus, the movie had a dumb ending. some guy died, and everyone was depressed. duh.
splodge55
Settled in Forks

Post by splodge55 »

I saw it when i went to see housebunny and this happened:
Me:uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhh!Oh my gosh!!!!......ITS TWILIGHT!AGH
Friend:oh my gosh...i thought something was wrong with you!
Various people in cinema: (giving daggers)

So yeh i got a bit excited..... :lol:
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

I want to see Sexdrive sooooo fricken badly just for the Twilight trailer.
I don't even want to see the movie.
I hope I get a chance to see it sometimes soon because I'll die if I don't see it before the movie comes out.
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3