Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
the.slayer
Wandering Through Town

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by the.slayer »

topazeyes wrote:I just saw the trailer in the theater for the first time when I went to Batman. It was AWESOME. I was so excited! It looked amazing up on the big screen with the movie theater sound, I got chills. I can't wait! I am so glad they moved the date to the 21st of November.

im going crazy here in australia, coz the movies not coming out till the December... :(

Edward Cullen is staring at you...
- Jessica Stanley Twilight

Wanna be a vampire??
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

OMG I have been to Both SOTTP2 and The Dark Knight and I didn't see the trailer at either of them. Is this some sick joke the theatre is playing on me?!? WHY?!? Haha. I want to see the trailer sooo baddd. What other movies has it been on?!?
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Speaking of trailers, isn't there supposed to be a new, full length one coming out soon...? What ever happened to that?
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
CullenCrazed
Buying a Better Raincoat
Location: Michigan--Wishing I was on somewhere near Edward :)

Post by CullenCrazed »

I cant wait to see the trailer at the movies--I go all the time--hopefully one day it will be on there.
Christy
urcoolcarrie
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by urcoolcarrie »

soozabooza54 wrote:Speaking of trailers, isn't there supposed to be a new, full length one coming out soon...? What ever happened to that?
i got an email from twilightthemovie.com saying that. hm...maybe one day they will just surprise us and BAM! it will be out. lets hope soon.

i am going to the movies tonight at 7, so i am hoping i see the trailer!
HR Manager of EDC::Proud Klutzer::Midnight Sun Virgin
kasturi
Settled in Forks

the Awesome trailes

Post by kasturi »

the trailer was simply amazing... i love the fact that the movie goes with the flow of the book... and the speed of edward and all is like so fantastic... WOW
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Yeah... definitely want that new trailer. That will be a happy day!
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

i would just like to say that i went to see mamma mia last night and i STILL DIDN'T SEE THE FREAKING TRAILER!!!!

i am justifiably upset as i've now seen batman (TWICE), sisterhood of the traveling pants 2, and mamma mia now and haven't seen it. sigh.

but it'd be super exciting if i went to the movies and wasn't expecting it and then i got to see the trailer--the new full-length one too! that's the only way the universe can make it up to me at this point.
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Granuaile
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Granuaile »

Ah. So incredible! I thought the killer part was that the sounds were all so... HUGE! And then he was all, "Are you afraid?" And I screamed, and my sister screamed, and every girl in the theater screamed, and my dad was all, shut UP! but we ignored him. All the guys were probably thinking they would never take the girl they brought out on a date again. Trouble is, I don't think there is a teenage girl left in NorCal who wouldn't have been screaming. At least not in the bay area! :lol:
Who needs imagination when there is Reality?
Answer: me

I wish our posts were graded, since this is what I'm doing instead of homework!

I am NOT bothering to learn ALL of your names. First come, first serve. And I'm done serving.
BroadwayAmanda93
Wandering Through Town

Post by BroadwayAmanda93 »

soozabooza54 wrote:this isn't really "trailer" related... well... kinda... but anyway...

i just rsvp'ed to a movie preview screening for a PG13 movie to come out before the end of the year... soooo much of me is hoping that it's twilight! :) (or that at least the new trailer will be attached to it!).

i'll let yall know as soon as i know!
OME if that happens you will be the most envied girl in the Twilight universe (besides Bella of course)! When do you get to go?
ImageImage Image