I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: I Saw the Twilight Trailer on the Big Screen

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

^^well, there's a pretty good chance that it'll be on the sex drive previews, because sex drive is another summit movie. i don't know what other movies it'll be on, but i plan on watching the new trailer online on the 9th. i downloaded the twilight widget and everything. hehe.

oh, plus it said the preview will be connected with certain movies at the movie theater's discretion. so, i guess if you really wanted to get crazy about it, you could call the theater and ask them if they know which movie the trailer will be on... :D
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
stacyhere
Settled in Forks

Post by stacyhere »

I saw Nick & Nora's Infinite Playlist last night (wonderful movie) & hoped the Twilight trailer would come on but it did not. That would have been the perfect audience to show it to!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:^^well, there's a pretty good chance that it'll be on the sex drive previews, because sex drive is another summit movie.

good point!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

when i went to see sisterhood of the traveling pants 2 (dumb movie, i dont recommend it), the trailer played and i was literally like bouncing out of my chair. i almost screamed, lol :D
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!
ECfan20
Wandering Through Town

Post by ECfan20 »

So I just got home from seeing the movie Sex Drive and I SAW THE NEW TRAILER!!! IT.WAS.AWESOME.

I was so excited I just had a huge grin on my face the whole 2 min 30 sec.!!! It looked so much more exciting on the big screen with the sound and everything. UGH, I cannot wait to get to see this movie! I must admit the only reason I wanted to go was for the trailer ;) , I forced my boyfriend to go with me :D But it was actually pretty funny, so that was a bonus. Anyone else get to see it?!?!?
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

I went and watched Quarantine tonight but my parents had to go watch the Sneak Peek of Sex Drive so i was like "Ooo can i just go watch the trailers and then go watch my movie?" And so i got to watch the trailer! it would have been way better if my mom wouldn't have been playing w/ her light pen and if my dad wasn't talking to me!...
So i am sad to say that i did not get to enjoy my experience of watching the 3rd trailer on the big screen! :cry:
But i still loved Edward's voice!!! AHH!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
ECfan20
Wandering Through Town

Post by ECfan20 »

I know! His voice DID sound perfect with movie theater sound! Sorry you didn't get it in all it's perfection...I will be dreaming about it tonight! November 21st....where the heck are you?!?!? :evil:
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

What other movies will they show the trailer in? Anybody know? I want to see the movie The Express (the football movie) but I doubt they show Twilight trailer in that. I' want to go next weekend.
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

Each movie theater has the choice to run it in front of anything they want. But my guess is you have a good shot with the movie Sex Drive, as it's a Summit film.
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
nightrunner
Wrestling With Emmett

Post by nightrunner »

i went to see how to lose friends n alienate people last night and then ran the 2nd trailer so im thinking they will update it to the 3rd soon
ImageImage
Alexa | Im on The List : Lexus | banner from narnia
Mafia Valentina Ricci
Team Esme | Bri and The Brits