Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Re: The Soundtrack

Post by chichichobits »

Ambrosia wrote:That is not fair at all! I can't believe bonus songs come with the soundtrack on iTunes. I would have bought that instead!

There's no lyrics in the CD fold out. You can look them up for any song pretty much if you just google it or go to lyrics.com or azlyrics.com

I do like "Never Think", I just think "Let Me Sign" is 10 times better. I think it's a more powerful song.
Yeah they have like three bonus songs on there lol I love let me sign so much even though it's really short I love it and it took like so long to learn the lyrics because he says the words like in his own way.
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
amandaxcullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by amandaxcullen »

Meztli wrote:I have a question. WHat is the song at the end of the movie when Victoria is walking down the stairs? Some asked me and I couldn't remember. Please help!
15 Step by Radiohead. Good song, actually it's on my Myspace right now..
chichichobits wrote:...it took like so long to learn the lyrics because he says the words like in his own way.
It wasn't as hard for me to figure out the lyrics but I guess that's because I've been listening to him since Bobby Dupea, [compliments of Annalyssa for introducing me to them.] But I love the way he sings, it's so full of emotion and it's so easily believed because he just puts it in his music. I'd love for him to come out with an album.
Team Jacob!
Because a space heater has more potential than a rock.
chichichobits
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by chichichobits »

^Yeah you have a lot of practice in lol that's how I feel when he sings it has so much emotion and I love the lyrics they're very visual
Official Robnapper Explosions Analyst ( Because Rob makes me go bang ! )
caro1998
Settled in Forks

Post by caro1998 »

by Meztli on Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:25 pm

I have a question. WHat is the song at the end of the movie when Victoria is walking down the stairs? Some asked me and I couldn't remember. Please help!

I LOVE this song! 15 Steps by Radiohead is on their new CD. I was also wondering about this...just read an interview where the director said she really wanted the song on the sountrack- and they tried- but Radiohead said something about a conflict in selling it (on a sountrack) cause it had been given out for free online...
#1twi-guy
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by #1twi-guy »

So I got the score on itunes!
Its pretty good! It has all the instrumental music from the movie by Carter Burwell
My favorite is either Bella's lullaby or Who are they? (which is the song from the part when she sees the Cullens in the cafeteria)
But all the music is good! :D
Has anyone else got it?

The original twi-guy.
While people obsess over Edward, I have a thing for Alice. Hehe
LindsOuimet
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by LindsOuimet »

I haven't gotten the score off of ITunes, yet... but I loved the music they used in that scene! Perfect for the Cullens intro.

Private Magdalena Devries in Jasper's Army
Bulldozer Operator @ EDC, Inc.
Randomness Bum!
Owner and Operator of Calming Coves Bed & Breakfast - Jasper says Relax!
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

i am so in love with Let Me Sign! i really really wish it were longer! it would have been even more amazing if it were longer!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
maddy<3twilight
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by maddy<3twilight »

twilighter1193 wrote:i am so in love with Let Me Sign! i really really wish it were longer! it would have been even more amazing if it were longer!
I KNOW! I love that song but he doesn't start singing until like 1 minute in and he only sings for like 30 seconds :?
BUT I LOVE IT!
RR! ~ Major Dark! ~ I <3 Peeta! ~ J<3B ~
'twahy-lahyt'
Lusting for Blood

Post by 'twahy-lahyt' »

twilighter1193 wrote:i am so in love with Let Me Sign! i really really wish it were longer! it would have been even more amazing if it were longer!
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this song.
Hold on... My song just changed and it is playing right now.
I soo wish it was longer, but still I LOVE it :D
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

Every time i hear it now i think of Edward getting the venom out of Bella and the flash backs! ahh! just because of that part i want it on DVD so i can watch it over and over!!! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901