Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Non Book-based Scenes

Post by Pel »

Edi Gathegi mentions a couple of scenes from the movie that are not in the book. Does anyone have something they might look forward to? Now granted, the scenes may end up on the cutting room floor, but what do you want?

Given that the book is entirely from Bella's perspective, this could be an awesome change to get other character's points of view.
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by Miss Vengeance »

I'm really hoping to see the scene at the marina with James, Laurent and Victoria. I'm interested in seeing how they're going to lead into that. What I mean by that is are they going to switch to the marina and we all of a sudden see the three of them? Or are they going to do something that leads up to it?

It's been on my mind for a while and I really hope that they keep that scene in the movie.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

I'm really looking forward to the field trip scene. I have read some posts on other sites where people are angry about it because it is not in the book, but I'm actually excited about it. We don't know what could have happened in the span of time not mentioned in the book, so it would be totally normal that there would be some sort of field trip involved since they are in secondary school afterall.
break4jake
Wandering Through Town

Post by break4jake »

I'm looking forward to see what they have to offer. When I first heard about the spider monkey scene, I couldn't have been any madder, but once I saw what they were doing with it, I'm looking forward to it. I think that the movie is going to be awesome!
You. Got. Food. In. My. Hair. - Rosalie Hale
Monica
Settled in Forks

Post by Monica »

Wouldn't it be cool if we saw what the Nomads were doing while Bella was in the hotel with Alice and Jasper? I mean, yeah, that part is important. But what if we saw what was going on with the Nomads and maybe the Cullens too during that time? :)
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I'd really like to see that one scene shown on MTV (not the whole clip was shown) but it has Bella and Eric and some other people standing around some random crate of some sort outside....really made me wonder what it is. They said it wasn't in the books but was really important for the future movies....hmmm *ponders*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

i know i sort of all ready saw this part... but i want to see the "GOOGLE IT" part at the green house, the full version... and the rest of the field trip!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
AmandaCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by AmandaCullen »

At first i was upset at how many changes there seems to be. But Rob completely changed my point of view on the topic when he said "you can google it" LMAO!! I love him so much, and that scene is going to be so funny!
chessley_meyers
Wandering Through Town

Post by chessley_meyers »

I'm all for seeing new scenes. I think a healthy mix of scenes from the book, scenes not from the book, and scenes that are from the book but are presented in a new way, are going to make a great movie.
deven
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela

Post by deven »

AmandaCullen wrote:At first i was upset at how many changes there seems to be. But Rob completely changed my point of view on the topic when he said "you can google it" LMAO!! I love him so much, and that scene is going to be so funny!

oh when i saw that i laughed so hard. oh man. that was a pretty good one...i thought it was great. at first i was absolutely sure the movie was going to stink but i really think it will be pretty awesome.
i know it wont be the same but i think that it will rock all the same!

i am not possitive but i dont think the whole port angeles scene is going to be in there(bummer!!) so i am anxious to see what they do instead.
.I<3BDB.I<3Oli sykes!+Randomness Regular+Concert Addict