Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by Violi »

i think we need extra scenes that werent in the book because as good as the book is- it wouldnt make a brilliant film imo, i really like the greenhouse scene so i cant wait for that :D
erm there are some more but im a bit distracted to think properly lol.
i know that the script i looked at wasnt the finalized one or something like that so yea, and there were scenes omitted from that so we dont find everything out.
either way i cant wait
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
artisticlicense
Settled in Forks

Post by artisticlicense »

yup, the "you can google it" scene is going to be so awesome! i cant wait - eeep!!!
i also like the idea of them having their little conversation about vampires out of the car... it would have been kinda boaring.... and a lot of other scenes are very unvisualy explosive (except the balet studio) so it will be exciting to see what Catherine Hardwick has done to it - eep!!
"not her"
Spont98
Settled in Forks

Post by Spont98 »

I'm just excted to begin with that they were making a movie. I figured that stuff would be differnet in the movie, and i'm really curious on what the waterfall is for. It was in some video i watched and it had rob and kristen so is it a field trip?
also 'you can google it" is my favorte line so far. It reminds me of Breaking Dawn but emmett would be saying it. hehe:lol:
So do you think there will be the whole Port Angeles chapter? or if not what do you think they will leave in? i know the scene with the thugs because i saw that one on youtube.
so yeah... super excited! cant wait
My Life:
Edward is my boyfriend
Alice is my sister
Emmett is my big brother
and Jacob...

well he can just be around when it gets cold.
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

They might be doing stuff like they did with the field trip-get the same point across, just in a different scene with different things happening. Like in the preview when Edward&Bella are in the forest and she does the whole "how long have you been seventeen?" I can't remember them being in a forest together and having a discussion (until NM, sniff) so I think that may be a different scene.
And the nomads. In the preview Charlie says stuff about the animal attacking people, so that's added plus I think they're going to show a scene with the nomads feeding, based on MTV's video and the preview. So lots of familiar and new things to look forward to!!
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
emmy
Settled in Forks

Post by emmy »

I was watching scenes on youtube and Victoria was in the prom scene. So im guessing that is book based but theyve changed it?

When life offers you a dream so far beyond any of your expectations, it’s not reasonable to grieve when it comes to an end.
grbnte
Settled in Forks

Post by grbnte »

Yeah, I was wondering why Victoria was at the prom scene in their videos about it. Is she stalking Bella already for the next movie? The 'how long have you been 17' convo happened in the car on the way back from Port Angeles, so that will be very interesting to see how they changed it. Also, he didn't take off running with her from his room in the book, so I'm interested on how that works. I just want Alice to get to say her line about it sounding like Edward was having Bella for lunch and wanting to see if he'd share! hehehe
souled_out_08
Settled in Forks

Post by souled_out_08 »

i am interested in the "vampire" scene, and the port angeles scene, but the school office stuff should probably happen too... besides that- is it just me, or isn't the baseball scene supposed to take place at night, during a thunderstorm?!
WhisperedMelody
Settled in Forks

Post by WhisperedMelody »

mlola619 wrote:I'd really like to see that one scene shown on MTV (not the whole clip was shown) but it has Bella and Eric and some other people standing around some random crate of some sort outside....really made me wonder what it is. They said it wasn't in the books but was really important for the future movies....hmmm *ponders*

Can I get the link to that?
There is no future... There is no past... Forget regret, or life is yours to miss.Image
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

WhisperedMelody wrote:
mlola619 wrote:I'd really like to see that one scene shown on MTV (not the whole clip was shown) but it has Bella and Eric and some other people standing around some random crate of some sort outside....really made me wonder what it is. They said it wasn't in the books but was really important for the future movies....hmmm *ponders*

Can I get the link to that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bilXEx9dVNU
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twiheartx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twiheartx »

uhm.. i'm pretty much open to different things for the movie..
i just hope they dont change it too much.. cause that would stink. but i am deffinitally interested to see what they cahnged and what they didnt change.
Magical Almost.