Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by Miss Vengeance »

grbnte wrote:Yeah, I was wondering why Victoria was at the prom scene in their videos about it. Is she stalking Bella already for the next movie? The 'how long have you been 17' convo happened in the car on the way back from Port Angeles, so that will be very interesting to see how they changed it. Also, he didn't take off running with her from his room in the book, so I'm interested on how that works. I just want Alice to get to say her line about it sounding like Edward was having Bella for lunch and wanting to see if he'd share! hehehe
I didn't even think of that possibility. I had just figured that they were using Rachelle as an extra in the prom scene.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Miss Vengeance wrote:
grbnte wrote:Yeah, I was wondering why Victoria was at the prom scene in their videos about it. Is she stalking Bella already for the next movie? The 'how long have you been 17' convo happened in the car on the way back from Port Angeles, so that will be very interesting to see how they changed it. Also, he didn't take off running with her from his room in the book, so I'm interested on how that works. I just want Alice to get to say her line about it sounding like Edward was having Bella for lunch and wanting to see if he'd share! hehehe
I didn't even think of that possibility. I had just figured that they were using Rachelle as an extra in the prom scene.
I doubt they'd use Rachelle as an extra....even if they didn't mean to have people notice her she would be noticed- and people would be thinking about a sequel. I definitely think she's in there as a hint to New Moon....
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

That's a really good point. It should be interesting to see how they're going to make that work.

Great. Now I'm even more impatient for the movie. :lol:
WhisperedMelody
Settled in Forks

Post by WhisperedMelody »

mlola619 wrote:
WhisperedMelody wrote:
mlola619 wrote:I'd really like to see that one scene shown on MTV (not the whole clip was shown) but it has Bella and Eric and some other people standing around some random crate of some sort outside....really made me wonder what it is. They said it wasn't in the books but was really important for the future movies....hmmm *ponders*

Can I get the link to that?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bilXEx9dVNU
:D Thank you!! Man, how'd I miss that?

I look forward to seeing all of the new scenes, I just pray that none of them will change the main storyline. But I have faith in Catherine... And if SM approves, then it must be true to the book. So I'm happy!
There is no future... There is no past... Forget regret, or life is yours to miss.Image
I'll Take The Aston
Settled in Forks

Post by I'll Take The Aston »

I'm looking forward to the non book-based scenes. I've read twilight more times than I can count and I still haven't figured out how and why Bella fell in love with him so easily. Maybe they'll give a bit more insight than the books. Say what you want (Stephenie did show it in Twilight, etc.) but I still don't get it. The books are good though.
I put the fresh in FRESHMAN!
eizel
Learning to Love Green

Post by eizel »

i think the treetops scene would be really cool in big screen... "You better hold on tight spider monkey" LOL
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
PiXiE_Shopaholic1025
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by PiXiE_Shopaholic1025 »

I'm really looking forward to seeing all the non booked-based scenes. I think it'll help steer away from the book a bit. I really hope they go in to some of the Cullen POV's during the movie. That would be really awesome. I love it when Emmett says, "This is wrong Edward, she's not one of us." He looked amazing in that short scene too. I just can't wait to see it all.
|| "And I'm a Virgo!" || "This hostage stuff is fun." || ~Forever Switzerland~ ||
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

has anyone seen parts of the seen where they show the Nomads POV? i think they showed it on Mtv.com ... Anyway i think that would be interesting to see their POV and their evil-ness. i think they show them eating somebody?
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
simple_love♫
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by simple_love♫ »

G-Faerie08 wrote:I'm really looking forward to the field trip scene. I have read some posts on other sites where people are angry about it because it is not in the book, but I'm actually excited about it. We don't know what could have happened in the span of time not mentioned in the book, so it would be totally normal that there would be some sort of field trip involved since they are in secondary school afterall.
I agree. people have to realize that it's an adaption it's not going to be the same as the book. So I'm looking forward to see what happens during the time that is edited out in the book. and seeing more of the other character's views.
  /l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノKitty.
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

simple_love♫ wrote:
G-Faerie08 wrote:I'm really looking forward to the field trip scene. I have read some posts on other sites where people are angry about it because it is not in the book, but I'm actually excited about it. We don't know what could have happened in the span of time not mentioned in the book, so it would be totally normal that there would be some sort of field trip involved since they are in secondary school afterall.
I agree. people have to realize that it's an adaption it's not going to be the same as the book. So I'm looking forward to see what happens during the time that is edited out in the book. and seeing more of the other character's views.
Yeah. I can remember being angry at some of the Potter films after I had read the books..it is easy to forget sometimes that books made in to movies ARE adaptations and everything will not be the same, which is totally cool to me because as long as they get the gist of the story, then I don't really think there is anything to worry about.