Non Book-based Scenes

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by sachael »

i hope that the non-book scenes will not ruin the story.. :)
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

^ I don't think non book scenes would ruin the story. I think it just adds something new and different to it and because you know everything that's gonna happen from the book at least you know there's something new that you wont know about.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

I don't think they will ruin the movie either - it's nice to know that everything they added was okay'ed by Stephenie herself. :)
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
Immy93
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by Immy93 »

Yeah, Stephanie helped write the scrpit so it should be good!
I'm bookign premiere seats so it better be! :lol:

xxx
ImageEdward Cullen
sachael
Cliff Diving with Embry
Location: Somewhere in Vegas having and argument with Riley Reynolds.

Post by sachael »

i'm sorry i think i chose incorrect word here.. i really don't mean "ruin" as in destroy the whole book... but as i google more on the movie.. i saw stephenie meyer supervising the scrripts and screenplays and everything.. so i think and wish that everything will be in their proper places... :)
ImageImage
Team J.ActionTwinnie:TillyWhitlock
A PROUD RANDIE and LEXLING
I Speak My Mindand i tweet too!
bitetheapple3494
Settled in Forks

Post by bitetheapple3494 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:I'm really looking forward to the field trip scene. I have read some posts on other sites where people are angry about it because it is not in the book, but I'm actually excited about it. We don't know what could have happened in the span of time not mentioned in the book, so it would be totally normal that there would be some sort of field trip involved since they are in secondary school afterall.
I'm so happy to find people who are happy about the extra scenes. My twilight obsessed friends are being a bit negative about the movie, unfortunately. When they found out that scenes were added that weren't from the book, they flipped out. Personally, I think a field trip scene would be cool, and it would totally make sense.
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

bitetheapple3494 wrote:I'm so happy to find people who are happy about the extra scenes. My twilight obsessed friends are being a bit negative about the movie, unfortunately. When they found out that scenes were added that weren't from the book, they flipped out. Personally, I think a field trip scene would be cool, and it would totally make sense.
Does that annoy you? Your friends being negative about the movie? I have one friend who is always kind of pessimistic anyway but when they first told us about the different scenes she didn't think it would be very good! Ugh! it annoys the heck out of me! But what can i do, right?

All i know is that i am really excited to see what they did w/ the additions and how they flowed it all together! :D
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
A.H
Official Dog Lover!

Post by A.H »

My sister is like that. She didn't like the fact that they were adding things that aren't in the book. Especially the "you better hold on tight spider monkey" part. She thinks that there's no way Edward would saying anything like that.
Twinny, Layla| Graphics by Narnia| I'm on The List, Hurricane| Randie
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

twilighter1193 wrote:
bitetheapple3494 wrote:I'm so happy to find people who are happy about the extra scenes. My twilight obsessed friends are being a bit negative about the movie, unfortunately. When they found out that scenes were added that weren't from the book, they flipped out. Personally, I think a field trip scene would be cool, and it would totally make sense.
Does that annoy you? Your friends being negative about the movie? I have one friend who is always kind of pessimistic anyway but when they first told us about the different scenes she didn't think it would be very good! Ugh! it annoys the heck out of me! But what can i do, right?

All i know is that i am really excited to see what they did w/ the additions and how they flowed it all together! :D

ughhh tell me about it. Whenever i meet a Twilight fan who HATES the thought of the movie i feel like drop kicking them in the face to be honest! Ugh...pessimism drive me insane
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
bodysnatcher
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by bodysnatcher »

Can't wait to see the new scenes.
I know I'm going to get stoned for this comment but:

i think the movie's gonna be better than the book ;)

my best friend hates it when i say that [:
"and the boy loved the tree"