Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Imprintings
Settled in Forks

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by Imprintings »

Honestly, I can't wait to see the movie. I don't mind if it differs from the book that much, just as long as they keep the basics. I can't wait to see new aspects and how the movie interprets the book. Bring on the new scenes :D

From what I've seen so far, the new scenes look intriguing and great!
edward x lover
Fishing with Charlie

Post by edward x lover »

I'm confused in the trailer when Bella says how old are you etc why are they in the forest? Shouldn't they be in the car?
~Lee~
Team Ian because human guys can be perfect.
Team Edward-Bringing Sexy Back Since 1901
RDC<3
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

edward x lover wrote:I'm confused in the trailer when Bella says how old are you etc why are they in the forest? Shouldn't they be in the car?

yeah it's in the car in the book but for the movie purposes to add action and interest they have it set up in the forest...it kinda bothers me that they changed it- but it looks great on screen, so i'm okay with it!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

So now that I've subjected myself to seeing the kiss, I'm come to a decision:

I feel that my disguise for Operation Book As Script (aka Get In Rob's Pants) should be that of a kissing instructor. I'll tell him that the director felt the kissing just wasn't sexy enough, he needs to try MUCH harder. It could take hours. Possibly days.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

^ Oh my god that's gold! You know i think he may even need a few kissing instructors... just so everyone gets a chance :P And he's a really bad kisser *wink-wink* :P

Oh, we are so silly! it would be hilarious to see his reaction to all this :P
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:So now that I've subjected myself to seeing the kiss, I'm come to a decision:

I feel that my disguise for Operation Book As Script (aka Get In Rob's Pants) should be that of a kissing instructor. I'll tell him that the director felt the kissing just wasn't sexy enough, he needs to try MUCH harder. It could take hours. Possibly days.
ppffffaaahahaha! that was AWESOME "aka get in Rob's pants" bahaha i'm like on the floor dying of laughter right now- no lie! BuffytheVampireLover, we think alike 8-) we need to plan to execute Operation Book As Script fast!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Imprintings wrote:Honestly, I can't wait to see the movie. I don't mind if it differs from the book that much, just as long as they keep the basics. I can't wait to see new aspects and how the movie interprets the book. Bring on the new scenes :D

From what I've seen so far, the new scenes look intriguing and great!
Ditto exactly!
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

mlola619 wrote:ppffffaaahahaha! that was AWESOME "aka get in Rob's pants" bahaha i'm like on the floor dying of laughter right now- no lie! BuffytheVampireLover, we think alike 8-) we need to plan to execute Operation Book As Script fast!
I agree, we should deploy agents as soon as possible. This could wind up being a long term project, I mean there might be three more movies that will all need scripts replaced with books.

Oh merciful lord in heaven...we're going to have to tutor him for Breaking Dawn aren't we? We're going to need to break out the big girl guns.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:Oh merciful lord in heaven...we're going to have to tutor him for Breaking Dawn aren't we? We're going to need to break out the big girl guns.
*gasp* i don't even know what to say to that... :lol: (except that i am laughing so much right now!) Oh my GOD! hehe
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

BuffytheVampireLover BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :lol: :lol: :lol: ...no...wait...ahahahaha...can't... breathe.... :lol: :lol:

Okay I'm better now... Boy that hasn't happened to me in a loong long time... I almost fell of my chair!

I'm perfectly fine with the movie, I know it's gonna be awesome
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^