Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by twilighter1193 »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:I'm actually really excited to see scenes that Bella isn't in. The whole series is Bella's perspective (sans BD Book 2), so we never get to see what's going on with Edward when he's not with her. I wonder if, since SM gave Rob the MS manuscript, they might be using that to base some of the Cullens' scenes. I really want to see the stuff like the hunting weekend with Emmett, Alice's excitement at meeting Bella, and how all the Cullens reacted to the whole situation in the first place.
Me too! I'm really hoping they show a bit of the Cullens!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

twilighter1193 wrote:
BuffytheVampireLover wrote:I'm actually really excited to see scenes that Bella isn't in. The whole series is Bella's perspective (sans BD Book 2), so we never get to see what's going on with Edward when he's not with her. I wonder if, since SM gave Rob the MS manuscript, they might be using that to base some of the Cullens' scenes. I really want to see the stuff like the hunting weekend with Emmett, Alice's excitement at meeting Bella, and how all the Cullens reacted to the whole situation in the first place.

YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

mlola619 wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:

YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
That would be AMAZING!!! Too bad the movie's done... we could have snuck on set and put lines from midnight sun in there! that would very "mwahahaha!" - ish... hehe :P
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

mlola619 wrote:YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
That would be amazing, there are really some great lines in there. I would LOVE to see the snowball fight, you know Emmett and Rose:

Rosalie: Why don't you punch through the wall while you're at it.
Emmett: It would look more impressive if you did it, baby.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

BuffytheVampireLover wrote:
mlola619 wrote:YES!!! and with this i'm hoping we get some of Midnight Sun leaked in there.... mwahahaha!
That would be amazing, there are really some great lines in there. I would LOVE to see the snowball fight, you know Emmett and Rose:

that would be brilliant if that line was in it,
i also want to see emmett fight with the bear lol
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

haha i swear on that part i started laughing so hard. I've always imagined Emmett talking to Rosalie like that but the fact that we've finally seen him say that makes me laugh so hard :D
BuffytheVampireLover

I hope that they show Alice badgering Edward to meet Bella. You know, doing the thing where she's practically bouncing up and down being like "Can I talk to her now? Now can I talk to her? How about now? I want to talk to her now!" I also want the line with Jasper, "I'm going to love her, and I will be very put out if you don't leave her be."
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

RussetRose♥
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by RussetRose♥ »

twilighter1193 wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:

That would be AMAZING!!! Too bad the movie's done... we could have snuck on set and put lines from midnight sun in there! that would very "mwahahaha!" - ish... hehe :P

lol! :D We could have totally snuck the script away and given the actors copy of the book, that would be funny!

"Did you know, you're sort of beautiful?"
"You hit your head pretty hard, didn't you?"
BuffytheVampireLover

RussetRose♥ wrote:lol! :D We could have totally snuck the script away and given the actors copy of the book, that would be funny!
It would have to be a stealthy operation, but we could pull it off. There would need to be scematics, night vision goggles, and lots of rope. We would need a distraction of course while we plant the new scripts. I think the best course of action would be for me to seduce Rob Pattinson. Maybe more than once. You know, take one for the team and all... :D
*Jenny*

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

RussetRose♥ wrote:lol! :D We could have totally snuck the script away and given the actors copy of the book, that would be funny!
It would have to be a stealthy operation, but we could pull it off. There would need to be scematics, night vision goggles, and lots of rope. We would need a distraction of course while we plant the new scripts. I think the best course of action would be for me to seduce Rob Pattinson. Maybe more than once. You know, take one for the team and all... :D

XD ahahaha definitely, i think everyone involved would find someway to *have to* seduce Rob in order for this plan to work bahaha