Re: Non Book-based Scenes

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

mlola619 wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote:
mlola619 wrote:
YourFavoriteAries wrote:

Also any and every Cullen scene without Bella but especially this scene:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3106/263 ... 18.jpg?v=0
^Edward, Alice, And Jasper walking....somewhere. To a car from school maybe...

I don't know what it is but it's no in the books cause Bella isn't there.
:lol:
it's probably just them walking to their cars after school- that is the school in the backround so yeah.
But there is conversation going on....
:lol:

lol i really think it was something in between shooting, but then again i mean it's not like the Cullens haven't ever talked on the way to their car...right? haha
I hope it's not in between shooting. They should only put real stills in the calender.
But then again what on earth would posses Carlisle to stand like that with a baseball bat?
Not that I'm complaining but...

but still, If that tiny talking scene is the only Edward/Jasper/Alice I'm going to get then I most definitely look forward to it!
;)
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
twilighter4eva
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by twilighter4eva »

^
Yea, that's the baseball scene.
And i really hope they only put in movie stills... it never occured to me that they might put in off set stills too...
"Uh, I had an adrenaline rush. It's very common. You can google it."- Edward

"How do we even know she's Italian? Her name's Bella."
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

twilighter4eva wrote:^
Yea, that's the baseball scene.
And i really hope they only put in movie stills... it never occured to me that they might put in off set stills too...

I know it's the baseball scene but I never saw Carlisle posing like that....It just took me off guard...
:lol: :o
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

I cant wait to see the new scences. Its good to put diferent things in the movie. It makes the movie rather then just wating the book. I really want to see the James Victoria and Laurant scence. See how that plays out.
alellie
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by alellie »

'course I'm excited...I mean I know a lot of people are mad with some extra and deleted scenes in the movie, but still, I can't wait what they're going to do with it.

I mean, they can't do the movie word by word on the book...that's just going to take too long and too much money in the budget, I might add...

and even if the movie is something that's not really what we wanted...I mean, can't we accept it? Can't we accept different things?

-Janine
Vampirechick101/Alellie: PICAOS/ Zookeepers to Mr. Panda
xoxocamille
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by xoxocamille »

Hmmmm. I wonder what is the new scene that they were filming this week....
I know they wanted to keep it secret from the whole Twilight Tuesday this week, but I'm dying to know what it is!
Oh well, there's less than 3 months to go!

Oh goooodnesss<3
[I dazzled her. My silent heart swelled with a hope more intense than I
could ever remember having felt before.] -Edward Cullen, Midnight Sun
LilLefty09
Settled in Forks

Post by LilLefty09 »

I remember seeing a little behind the scenes clip where a crew member was playing around with an apple that was floating in midair. So maybe there's a new dream sequence in the movie. I'd like that a lot.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

^^ yes!! at one point i thought i was the only one who'd noticed that, but it's true. How on earth would they tie that in? I'm thinking a dream sequence as well of some sort.
xoxocamille wrote:Hmmmm. I wonder what is the new scene that they were filming this week....
I know they wanted to keep it secret from the whole Twilight Tuesday this week, but I'm dying to know what it is!
Oh well, there's less than 3 months to go!

Oh goooodnesss<3

In my opinion i think it's DEFINITELY going to deal with the treaty being made between the Cullens and the Quilette tribe. Think about it- Kellan (who plays Emmett) or someone from the cast said it was a flashback scene with Edward, Carlisle, Rosalie and Emmett if i'm not mistaken. Sure, this doesn't really make sense with the exact time period when the treaty was made *cause i'm pretty sure Emmett wasn't a vampire yet*...but who knows. I'm not exact with remembering the time period of when the treaty itself was made but i'm positive that this will be the scene.

I'm thinking that it'll be put into the part where Jacob tells Bella about the treaty at the beach. In my head i always imagined a flashback scene of some sort as Jacob was explaining the vampires and the werewolves making a treaty and i even hoped they'd do that in the movie. SO i'm so stoked that they are! So in essence, i'm betting this flashback scene will be from where the treaty was being made, and will be put into the movie where Jacob is telling Bella about it.
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
ShinyVolvoDriver
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShinyVolvoDriver »

I'm really excited to see the non-book based scenes. I've seen them done really well in other movies and the authors were like, "Why didn't I think to put that in?!" It will be good for all the people who have read Twilight to have something in there that we're not expecting.

Also... I'm very excited about the flashback scene! I wonder whether they'll also include some bits inspired by Midnight Sun?? To get a bit more from Edward's perspective??
Lizardpolisher
Settled in Forks

Post by Lizardpolisher »

LilLefty09 wrote:I remember seeing a little behind the scenes clip where a crew member was playing around with an apple that was floating in midair. So maybe there's a new dream sequence in the movie. I'd like that a lot.
I saw it too, and somewhere I heard that they wanted Edward to play hackysack with the apple, but Rob couldn't do it so they stuck it on a wire and made him pretend...thats why it's floating. :lol: