Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Photo Stills

Post by Pel »

Here we will post links to all publicity photos that come available, for you to comment on.

The Cullen Family Test Shots
Stephenie with Robert and Kristen
Stephenie with much of the Cullen family and Kristen
Ballet Studio Publicity Shots
Stephenie with Forks Kids

No flames, be constructive. If you don't like the photo explain why articulately.
Pel
Keeper of the Scepter of Doom

Re: Photo Stills

Post by Pel »

debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I really like the poster they have. But you gotta see it in the movie theatre! On your computer screen it's like, "Oh, that's cool!" But I saw it at the theatre all lite up and oh my goodness!!!! Edward's eyes were blazing, and the color!!! It was the best. Even though I had seen it before I started squealing like it was the first time I saw it. Then the guy working there was like, "you saw that Twilight one, didn't you?"
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
eizel
Learning to Love Green

Post by eizel »

i havent seen the trailers in bid screen.. ive got no time for that...
ImageImage
Credit to http://kawaii-inc.org/ for my sad cute avatar.
im just sad Stephenie Meyer put Midnight sun on hold indefinitely
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

i'm not really sure what the picture was for... but i really LOVED the black and white picture they had in EW when Twilight was on the cover! It's a picture of Rob holding Kristen and they are getting soaked in a rain storm! it is my favorite picture for twilight! but i don't think it was meant for promotional purposes.
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

twilighter1193 wrote:i'm not really sure what the picture was for... but i really LOVED the black and white picture they had in EW when Twilight was on the cover! It's a picture of Rob holding Kristen and they are getting soaked in a rain storm! it is my favorite picture for twilight! but i don't think it was meant for promotional purposes.

that picture was AMAZING. I loved all the pictures in the EW magazine actually...cept for the front cover :roll: but that's a whole other discussion in itself hehe. Yeah and i think it wasn't really a promotional picture just one depicting Edward & Bella's relationship in a sense i guess..oh well
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

mlola619 wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:i'm not really sure what the picture was for... but i really LOVED the black and white picture they had in EW when Twilight was on the cover! It's a picture of Rob holding Kristen and they are getting soaked in a rain storm! it is my favorite picture for twilight! but i don't think it was meant for promotional purposes.

that picture was AMAZING. I loved all the pictures in the EW magazine actually...cept for the front cover :roll: but that's a whole other discussion in itself hehe. Yeah and i think it wasn't really a promotional picture just one depicting Edward & Bella's relationship in a sense i guess..oh well
Oh i know! the one with victoria, james, jacob, edward, and bella was really cool too!
Yeah the cover... was ummm... yeah i think it's a good idea not to get into that one... hehe
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
jenni_elyse
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by jenni_elyse »

The more I look at pictures on the Internet of Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson, the more and more I see Bella and Edward. As I reread Breaking Dawn, I still picture the characters I pictured in my mind the first time I read Twilight. And, I think I'll always have my image of the characters in my mind as I read the book, but I'm excited about the actors in the movie. I'm most excited to see some of my favorite scenes between Bella and Edward come to life!
:: My Blog (Comments Welcome) :: My Shelfari Shelf ::
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

Yes, I saw the promo pix on IMDB before I heard of the books. That's how I found the books, really. I saw the trailer, and was intrigued, so I bought the books. I loved Rob from HP-GOF, so I was excited to see him as Edward. I, too, see the actors in my head when I'm reading! Well, except for Bella... I see myself in her place- lol!
whylight
Settled in Forks

Post by whylight »

That doesn't look at all like Robert Pattinson in the pictures of the entire Cullen family.