Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
*TwilightIsMyDrug*
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Photo Stills

Post by *TwilightIsMyDrug* »

^^That's a good idea about the Lullaby. That's the ONE song I know I have to wait to hear during the movie. I hope it's as amazing as it is in my head :-)
"You don't know how long I've waited for you."
Team Edward
spookybell
Part of Carlisle's Clan

Post by spookybell »

I love how everyone does not want to see photo's from the movie, but clicks on this thread. Hey, I am a fan of to each his or her own. I myself, am, bring on the photo's. Fortunatly it only makes the movie better for me. I hope you all hold out or at least are not tainted by accidental picture posts!!!! Good Luck!
Sometimes I am not satisfied with my signature!
lag28wa
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by lag28wa »

Woot woot! Bring on the photos! I personally think that after I see the movie a few times the photos won't be as exciting to me as they are now, besides, I have minimal will power to stop myself from this sort of thing... :lol:
It is not length of life, but depth of life---Ralph Waldo Emerson
Banner by emaleth @ Vesparium
Miss Cullen

Post by Miss Cullen »

I love seeing all the new stills. I got a bit worried the other day and had a moment of 'oh my gosh am i ruining the suprise of the movie for myself' but then i remember the movie is 2 hours long (woot!) and all the stills out probably wouldnt even cover ten minutes of it so i feel much better :lol:
mananda

Post by mananda »

For me, I guess I just like to torture myself. Like when you have a Christmas present under the tree in a gift bag and you could so easily peek but you don't bc you want to be surprised on Christmas morning. That's the best comparison I can come up with. :lol:

I've looked at a few that people have posted and said OME about, but I haven't scrolled through every picture out there. It makes the waiting go by faster if I don't look at all of them.

I do love reading these posts about the stills and reading everyone's excitement for the movie. It makes me happy. :lol:

ps: this girl I know from high school met Rpattz in Austin the other day. I was totally hating on her for a minute. haha
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

^ You're absolutely right there! I'm trying to keep the Christmas mood lol! :lol: It's exciting, resisting temptation! I feel like Edward hahahaha!

Aaaaah I envy that girll!!! She's so lucky? But what do you mean by 'she met RPatzz'? Like talked to him or just saw him? :D
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
mananda

Post by mananda »

tsvety wrote:^ You're absolutely right there! I'm trying to keep the Christmas mood lol! :lol: It's exciting, resisting temptation! I feel like Edward hahahaha!

Aaaaah I envy that girll!!! She's so lucky? But what do you mean by 'she met RPatzz'? Like talked to him or just saw him? :D

She met him. took a picture and everything. oh how i wish i could have traded place with her
tsvety
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye

Post by tsvety »

She met him. took a picture and everything. oh how i wish i could have traded place with her
OMG!!!!!! Seriously? I'd kill to take pic of Rob and me! Hahahahah :D Oooh my!!! That's so awesome! Lucky girl!
~Lina
*I'm on The List.* *The name's Pancakes* ^^
Image ^awesome banner by Narnia^
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

urcoolcarrie wrote:dang! i'm sorry it didn't work!! hm...ya, you should try to google it. ya, its by microsoft.
Well, the microsoft thing never worked out for me, but I came across this FREE editing software through about.com, and I actually really like it and it's not over-complicated.

It's called Gimp, here's the website for download:
http://graphicssoft.about.com/gi/dynami ... g/windows/
UnfreakinBelievable
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by UnfreakinBelievable »

Tengo Nubs. wrote:
lag28wa wrote:Ummmmm, this picture is HOTTTTTT!

Like, I think I might pass out...
OME!!!!!! that picture IS hot! holy crap. i need to get that fricken book! seriously....ahhh i cannot wait another month! this movie needs to come out NOW. AHORA!!!!

edit: actually, ALL the pictures from that book are pretty amazing! squeee
That pic makes me MELT!! :shock:
I'm going to have to get that book!!!