Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MissJess
Settled in Forks

Re: Photo Stills

Post by MissJess »

^^Great questions...I was wondering the same thing about that picture...I ve looked every possible place that I could come up with and couldnt find it. Its possibly though that its a still from one of the previews for the movie..thats how I got my signature. But if anyone knows I would love to hear..

Twilight-Number one reason for procrastination of school work
Lauren Hale
Learning to Love Green

Post by Lauren Hale »

they're great :D
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

Stacia wrote:I'm wondering about 2 things and I've searched everywhere so I'm hoping someone can help me out. The cast did a shoot for In Style Magazine (back in September I think) and I thought that the issue was supposed to be released this month but it wasn't in this month's issue, and then I read somewhere else that the November issue of In Style is out and the photos of the shoot aren't in this issue either. I'm wondering if anyone knows anything about when the photos will be in the magazine?

Also, I'm looking for a picture of Edward and Bella at prom. If you go to the homepage of edwardandbella.net, the layout is a prom one. There are 2 pictures on the top of the homepage, but I'm looking for the one on the right, the same one in the box that says "welcome to everglow"..... I haven't seen that picture anywhere...does anyone know where I can see the whole picture of that?

Sorry if anyone already asked that! And thanks to anyone who knows the answers!
here ya go :)
http://www.everglowmedia.net/gallery/di ... fullsize=1
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

I really like the picture in the compainion where they're in the garage. I guess there about to go play baseball.
I'm not sure what page it's on. I'll edit later... :D

------Edit------
Garage pic, twilight movie compainion, page 98 and 99
Last edited by threethings on Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

I dunno why, but i REALLY find Rob hot in this shoot lol ;)

threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

MRK wrote:I dunno why, but i REALLY find Rob hot in this shoot lol ;)

Ya, that's a great picture, it doesn't really look like him, but I like it. At least he shaved. ;)

One question, In the compainion on page 135 is the picture of E & B at the prom. It's really bugging me that she's where that dress and leggings with keds, I thought it said she was wearing high-heels. Now I know she broke her leg and stuff but I really thought alice would not let her wear sneakers to prom.
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen it. What about Cam? Now he is looking gooood. :)
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

mananda wrote:

thanks for posting this, I hadn't seen it. What about Cam? Now he is looking gooood. :)
I know, right! Hes YUM-O!
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

twilighter1193 wrote:^ haha! i pictured this restaurant called Johnny Carinos as the place they were... (that's a really great place btw!) :D
I pictured a local diner that my husband and I love to eat at. It's always funny to me to hear different things people imagine when reading the same lines. My sister and I compair our "visions" whenever we read the same books.
Sullie06
Learning to Love Green

Post by Sullie06 »

UnfreakinBelievable wrote:The latest pics of Rob at the Sex Drive premiere are FABULOUS -- and he shaved!! :o

Hey you guys -- I'm loving the avatars and banners all you lovely people have. Did you make them yourselves? And if so, what is the most fabulous yet easy to use program you know of to make such things?? Just wondering . . . I really shouldn't spend the time, but there are SO many fabulous pics out there just waiting to be made into lovely banners/avatars.

Thanks for any tips!!
I made mine...

I LOVE Photoshop, I use it all the time...