Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Re: Photo Stills

Post by MRK »

twilighter1193 wrote:WHOA!!! where was the restaurant picture at????
http://bellaandedward.com/gallery/displ ... 162&pos=37

I know we were all kinda freakin' cause we thought they might leave it out...so here it is
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

well I'm glad to see there are others who assumed the hotel was shabby. After seeing the picture with the nice hotel I was like, "of course. how silly of me to think otherwise."
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

MRK wrote:

I know we were all kinda freakin' cause we thought they might leave it out...so here it is
wow! that is not how i pictured the restaurant at all! i don't think i like it... :? i pictured a more wide open restaurant not a cramped, oddly painted place with a poster of body parts by one of the tables!
Eww! did anyone else catch the poster of hands and feet and ears by the table with the other people? groddy!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

MRK wrote:

I imagined them sitting in an oversized boothe for some reason. didn't the book say they were in an out of the way spot, away from the crowd, so they could talk about vampire stuff?
twilighter1193

Post by twilighter1193 »

mananda wrote:I imagined them sitting in an oversized boothe for some reason. didn't the book say they were in an out of the way spot, away from the crowd, so they could talk about vampire stuff?
Yeah! that was what i thought! I pictured like a big red both next to a window in the back corner of a restaurant not that weird lookin' place!!
i LOVE twilight <3;

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

twilighter1193 wrote:
mananda wrote:I imagined them sitting in an oversized boothe for some reason. didn't the book say they were in an out of the way spot, away from the crowd, so they could talk about vampire stuff?
Yeah! that was what i thought! I pictured like a big red both next to a window in the back corner of a restaurant not that weird lookin' place!!
I completely agree. I too pictured a secluded, oversized booth..It looks more like..I don't even know how to describe it right now. It just is not what I pictured at all compared to the book.
MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

lol! I pictured an Olive Garden...in one of the booths off to the side
twilighter1193

Post by twilighter1193 »

^ haha! i pictured this restaurant called Johnny Carinos as the place they were... (that's a really great place btw!) :D
i LOVE twilight <3;

MRK
Fishing with Charlie

Post by MRK »

twilighter1193 wrote:^ haha! i pictured this restaurant called Johnny Carinos as the place they were... (that's a really great place btw!) :D
Love Johnny's!!!
ilovetwilight
Ignoring Renee's E-Mails

Post by ilovetwilight »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
twilighter1193 wrote:
I completely agree. I too pictured a secluded, oversized booth..It looks more like..I don't even know how to describe it right now. It just is not what I pictured at all compared to the book.
I KNOW! this place looks more like a weird coffee shop, not an italian restaraunt. i pictured like the hostess stand thingy was in the middle and then there was an area to the right and to the left. and like it was a restaraunt with table cloths and candles (but not like a FANCY restaraunt). this just doesn't seem right...
Active Donor for: DBJ & Co. (Dontating Blood to Jasper!)
Jackhammer Trainee for: EDC Inc. "Let's break down some houses"
Co-Captain for EDCCS!