Photo Stills

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
Tengo Nubs.
Hanging Up on Jessica
Location: Fighting off all the chubies who want to steal her fictional men. ::cough::SAM&SHEL::cough::

Re: Photo Stills

Post by Tengo Nubs. »

haha that video is hilarious--chesthairgate. i love rob. it's good that he doesn't take himself too seriously or else he would never survive all the flack (guess i'm not allowed to cuss on here. sorry!) he gets from twilight fans.

on another note, i thought it was funny how the interviewer described nessie's delivery as eating through bella's stomach to get to the baby. i guess it was pretty much like that but i dunno....i never thought about it in those terms before. so....ew?
Sam and Shel <3 --Twinnies Randomness Regular. Addicted to the Brothers <3
Elyse
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Elyse »

I really like every picture I've seen except for the EW cover. There was a site that I came across that had awesome pictures from the movie set but it now requires a username and password to get in. *sigh* A lot of those pictures of Robert Pattinson were perfect! Anyway, I would have to say my favorites are the black and white from EW and the picture in my signature.
ImageImageImage
mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries »

I'm sure everyone's seen the photo that's going around online from a supposed Oct. Instyle photoshoot. Has anyone seen the shoot in the magazine? I looked through it the other day and there was no mention of Twilight.

I just want to make sure I haven't missed it. :)
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I love the picture from Summit Entertainment and the movie poster. I love them so much. They're just to perfect. :D

I think that the poses are perfect for all the photos that are posed. Ha ha. But so pretty. :D
BuffytheVampireLover
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
Location: Miami during the school year, Boston for the in betweens

Post by BuffytheVampireLover »

Elyse, where is the picture in your upper banner from?

I thought the cover for EW was a bit weird, cuz I feel like they don't look like their characters at all. I guess if they just wanted a cool photo for the cover, then yeah, but I was worried at first that that's what the characters were going to look like until I actually saw the trailer and stuff.

Cosmogirl photo shoot...no words. So freaking hot.
*Jenny*

"Why don't you try to dig a little deeper and find a bigger set of balls, because you're going to need them."

Hey Jacob, 'I told you so' has a twin brother; his name is 'shut the hell up'.

mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

mandustries wrote:I'm sure everyone's seen the photo that's going around online from a supposed Oct. Instyle photoshoot. Has anyone seen the shoot in the magazine? I looked through it the other day and there was no mention of Twilight.

WHHHAAATTTTT!?!?!??! please....please....i need to link to pictures!!
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Post by mandustries »

mlola619 wrote:
mandustries wrote:I'm sure everyone's seen the photo that's going around online from a supposed Oct. Instyle photoshoot. Has anyone seen the shoot in the magazine? I looked through it the other day and there was no mention of Twilight.

My pleasure: http://www.edwardandbella.net/gallery/d ... =275&pos=0. :D

I've heard rumors that others from the cast were there too? But this is the only picture I've seen, and other than hearing it's in the October Instyle (which it's not ...), I'm not sure when it's coming out.

But the photo is awesome. Looks to be an amazing shoot.
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
KristenPattinson
Settled in Forks

Post by KristenPattinson »

I've heard rumors that others from the cast were there too? But this is the only picture I've seen, and other than hearing it's in the October Instyle (which it's not ...), I'm not sure when it's coming out.

I looked this up the other night because the pic is soooo amazing-I can NOT wait for the magazine, which is supposedly coming out next Friday, September 26 according to a rep at InStyle. :) Whoever gets it first needs to scan that thing immediately for those of us who have to deal with the "Three days later" magazine releases. Haha
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

mandustries wrote:
mlola619 wrote:

My pleasure: http://www.edwardandbella.net/gallery/d ... =275&pos=0. :D

:o ................. :shock: ....................*dies*
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
mananda
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by mananda »

I don't know if this was mentioned but...

Why does Jasper look like Edward Scissorhands in all the still shots I've seen? :lol: He's got the crazy hair and the wild look on his face.

Is it just me seeing this?