I would absolutely love to have bloopers. :D
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by Violi »

bloopers would be brilliant- i want to see Rob falling off the bed lol
Deleted or alternative scenes :D
twilight tuesdays as a bonus disk
erm they could possibly look through all the fan made vids around out on the internet and put a few on there if they had the permission i guess.
erm a CD-Rom bonus disk with like loads of wallpapers and stuff character and cast bio's

erm im not asking for much at all
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
Tamran
Settled in Forks

Post by Tamran »

i have the calendar, the cast shirt and edward shirt from borders. they only had like 1 in each left and i snagged both..lol. i also have the godiva bar from barnes and noble. they had one left when i got there! i placed an order on hot topic this morning for the edward and bella tshirt. my husband thinks i'm nuts..lol.

but i want the poster. got my eye on some over at ebay. along with some of the cards handed out. i know i'd love to get the trading cards as well when they are out. so much stuff that could be coming out that i will snatch up.

did anyone see the book twilight on borders.com that is coming out in november? it has the cast pic on the front. i'm guessing with the movie release they are just putting it out for that. but i'll get that as well to go along with my collection. here is a link to the movie cast cover of the book... http://www.borders.com/online/store/Tit ... 0316038385
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

soozabooza54 wrote:this isn't quite "merchandising," but there's no where else to post, so this seemed as good as any place! :)

my question is what do YOU want to see on the DVD! i'm a huge fan of extras... my list includes 2 things...
1)commentary with catherine, rob, and kristen
2)the infamous audition tape - c'mon, you know you want to see the magic happen for the first time. :D

and then of course all the fun behind the scenes stuff...

anything else that you want!?

-s
oohhh there better be a commentary!! And it would be awesome if Rob and Kristen did it together, they're so funny around each other. And I want to see the part where Rob 'got a little too passionate in the kissing scene and fell off the bed.' That would be awesome!
save-the-wetlands
Learning to Love Green

Post by save-the-wetlands »

I own the shirt and the Calendar.
The calendar is amazing. I didn't see Esme in it though. There was one pic of the back of her head on the july part with Carlisle. They could at least put her together with Carlisle. The November picture was my personal fave!
ImageImageImage
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

save-the-wetlands wrote:I own the shirt and the Calendar.
The calendar is amazing. I didn't see Esme in it though. There was one pic of the back of her head on the july part with Carlisle. They could at least put her together with Carlisle. The November picture was my personal fave!
yeah i didn't see esme either! hmm poor esme! Ooo the November one is my favorite too! it's such a good picture!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
SeleneCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by SeleneCullen »

G-Faerie08 wrote:
Monica wrote:I own a movie poster, the twilight shirt, and I'm hoping to buy the calender. I really would buy anything twilight movie related. Cards and everything, even if I'd do nothing but stare at them. The franchise would be pretty amazing.

Same here. I plan on getting the calendar eventually. I kind of want to wait until after Christmas and New Years because that's when they usually go on sale. But since I am basically obsessed with Twilight, I will probably end up getting it sooner. I would really like shirt though.
I want everything Twilight! :)
Aakerman
Settled in Forks

Post by Aakerman »

Since the books aren't big here in Denmark or purchaseable at all and the movie probably won't be released we obviously have absolutely nothing. I bought the books on Amazon.co.uk and I have the Movie Calendar from Borders hanging on my wall. I hope to buy some more stuff over the internet when ever I can afford it again :)

I don't think the socks idea is bad =P It's sort of a way to be cool, appreciate your fandom and you can hide it too! Haha.
Edward's Vampheart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by Edward's Vampheart »

I'm fairly short on cash so I don't have much Twilight merchandise.

I have 4 bookmarks that I bought over the net which are pretty cool.

Me and my friends are having a shirt done which we're gonna wear when we go see the movie which should be cool.

^^^ Banner by the amazing Sparkles!

Proud lover of the Jonas Brothers!

If you want to add me on MSN send me a PM!
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

OME! I got the Twilight t-shirt!!!!! I swear I felt like I was going to pass out!!!!! It's sooo awesome!!!

*clears throat* Ok, um, hahaha!!!! I know this was brought up on the old lex, and I'm bringing it up again! Twilight Cereal!!!!!!!!!!!! I would absolutly loveeeee it!!!!!!!!!!! Chew the James pieces slowly to give him a taste of his own medicine!!!!! Mwahahah!!!!!!
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss