Movie Merchandising

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Well, if you're talking about the one in the classroom, where he attacks her, that wasn't the only clip in the montage, and not what I meant :lol:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Oh. Well, the Carlisle ones were...interesting. I actually liked those but the classroom one ruined it for me.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

haha, I definitely understand your feelings on that one :? :lol:
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good
TwilightFan86
Settled in Forks

Post by TwilightFan86 »

I loved the scene in that montage where Edward attacks Bella in the biology classroom.

We got to see what would have happened on that first day if Edward's "inner monster" had won out. I thought it was fascinating.
singleduetoedward
Learning to Love Green

Post by singleduetoedward »

uuuuuhhh!!In the deleted scene 'Your Number Was Up The Day I Met You' or whatever, WHAT is with the end of that scene? I can't really hear clearly what Bella says but it sounds like 'Do you really want a taste?' and then Edward sucks her finger and then she sucks it. What am I missing? It made me laugh sooooo hard. Someone please explain this to me lol.
My life was an unending, unchanging midnight. It must, by necessity, always be midnight for me. So how was it possible that the sun was rising now, in the middle of my midnight?
Jane R
Settled in Forks

Post by Jane R »

I have a question about merchandise, but it's more of a "Where can I get it?" question rather then a "What I would like to see" answer. I would like to know where they got the bedding set for Bella's bed in the movie. It's the purple one with the floral design.

One of my favorite colors is purple, and I would love to get my hands on one of those bedding sets if possible. I seem to recall way back in 2008 it was mentioned on the blog. I looked through pretty much all of the 2008 blogs and couldn't find it so I decided to try here instead.

If someone knows and could reply I would really appreciate it! Thank you in advance! :D
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

You know what merchandise they should make for NM? Tissues. Like make cute NM boxes and packages of tissues to bring to the theatres, for when Edward leaves. :cry:
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
Dovrebanen
Red-Eyed Vampire

Post by Dovrebanen »

debussygirl wrote:You know what merchandise they should make for NM? Tissues. Like make cute NM boxes and packages of tissues to bring to the theatres, for when Edward leaves. :cry:
Yes, good one debussygirl :)
I'm afraid I'm going to cry my eyes out if they get that scene right, so I would definitely buy those.
If they really want the sales to go up they can write something like "I don't want you to come with me Bella" on the box..Make people cry even more, and buy more tissues..
:cry:
Rob's Halfway House ~ Team Edward ~ Cullenist ~
danobanano
Putting the Fun in Fun Fur

Post by danobanano »

Now that Twilight Merchandise is anywhere and everywhere, what will be the key componets for Eclipse? Will Summit work with Stephenie to market her official Bella's ring or will they design their own and compete against her? Should the fans who bought Stephenie's approved ring be honored by seeing it in the Eclipse movie on Kristen Stewart's hand?
It's all about expectations baby
Help Save Forks High School
Bellsuz
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Bellsuz »

Okay...we need to start talking about which New Moon DVD will be the best. Like...I know for Twilight there were several different versions (Target, Borders, and other places all had different one's with different scenes)!!!!

I want to make sure to get the best there is!!!! -- Has anyone heard of anything yet?
Image Credit to emaleth @ Vesperarium :)