Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by twilighter1193 »

AliceLauren wrote:I went to Hot Topic to buy the Twilight shirt... they ran out :cry:

But I already have the calender (yay) and I made my own Twilight shirt which is totally awesome.

I want them to sell the Twilight Cullen Crest. I want Alice's. I know it's not in the book but I would still buy it. :D
I have a felling that Hot Topic would sell the Cullen crest at some point... i always go there for movie stuff and they had things like the Hogwarts crest on a lot of things and just a whole lot of cool stuff like that! I'm really excited to see what else they come out with!!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

yay :D

I so have to check back there. I might end up owning like every single Twilight thing. LOL. I wish.
GoldEyesSilentHeart
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by GoldEyesSilentHeart »

save-the-wetlands wrote:
GoldEyesSilentHeart wrote:OME! I got the Twilight t-shirt!!!!! I swear I felt like I was going to pass out!!!!! It's sooo awesome!!!

*clears throat* Ok, um, hahaha!!!! I know this was brought up on the old lex, and I'm bringing it up again! Twilight Cereal!!!!!!!!!!!! I would absolutly loveeeee it!!!!!!!!!!! Chew the James pieces slowly to give him a taste of his own medicine!!!!! Mwahahah!!!!!!
I would so totally buy it!!!!

lol, what twilight fan wouldn't? haha!
i hate that like half of the twilight shirts that hot topic is selling you can only buy on the internet.
my mom won't let me buy them and i really want the one with the group photo on the front.
oh and a question.
where did you guys get the twilight calander?
are they selling it in stores or what?
i can't find it anywhere and i want it soo bad!
I'll be your star if you'll be my sky.
I'll be your Bella if you'll be my Edward.
I'll be your forever if you'll be my everything.
&&Heartsss
twilighter1193

Post by twilighter1193 »

GoldEyesSilentHeart wrote:
save-the-wetlands wrote:
GoldEyesSilentHeart wrote:OME! I got the Twilight t-shirt!!!!! I swear I felt like I was going to pass out!!!!! It's sooo awesome!!!

*clears throat* Ok, um, hahaha!!!! I know this was brought up on the old lex, and I'm bringing it up again! Twilight Cereal!!!!!!!!!!!! I would absolutly loveeeee it!!!!!!!!!!! Chew the James pieces slowly to give him a taste of his own medicine!!!!! Mwahahah!!!!!!

i hate that like half of the twilight shirts that hot topic is selling you can only buy on the internet.
my mom won't let me buy them and i really want the one with the group photo on the front.
oh and a question.
the calendar is only at Borders! and it is AMAZING! if you go online you can see or just go to a Border's store and find it.
i LOVE twilight <3;

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

GoldEyesSilentHeart wrote:
save-the-wetlands wrote:

oh and a question.

I got mine at Borders. Very few places are selling them right now, but as time gets closer to the movie and Christmas, then there should definitely be more or them out and about.
vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

The Borders shirts went in one day around here. And Hot Topic could only keep the one that said "Twilight" on the front with no picture in stock for more than three days. I was incredibly lucky. I walked into Hot Topic as the clerk was opening the box. She held it up and said, "What's this?" and I squeeled, ran over to the counter and bought one of each. :oops:

I'm not too excited about the Team Edward and Team Jacob ones. Personally, the teams thing is kind of done, in my view. I'm just keeping my eyes peeled for new stuff. I would love the crests but I'm at a loss for what else they could come up with short of jackets and bags, maybe. :|
twilighter1193

Post by twilighter1193 »

i bet they'll come up with tons of stuff! pens, pins, blankets, keychains... but who knows?? all i know is i can't wait!! :P
i LOVE twilight <3;

ilovespaceheaters
Wandering Through Town

Post by ilovespaceheaters »

I walked into Borders the other day and right in front of the store was the Twilight Calender. I freaked. I didn't expect it in Australia so early.

I friggen payed 30 bucks for it and I didn't even notice how expensive it was until I got home. Rofl. $30 for a calender. I am hopeless. HAHA.

I'd like to seeeeeee BLANKETS! Definitely. Um, posters, life size edwards, bags, SLEEPING BAGS, twilight cups HAHA, ummm BADGES.

Idk. HAHA.

Stuff.

"Go fetch a space heater."

[22.8.08] Best day of my life.

ManSpice
WishIWasACullen
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by WishIWasACullen »

I definitely want the Borders shirt and Calendar...beyond that I would probably buy whatever they put on the market, aside from action figures...which would be ridiculous of them to make. On second thought, I might buy an action figure if they make it...so they probably shouldn't. It would be awesome if they made jewelry, like Bella's bracelet or wedding ring. Either way, there is such a big fan base that they would seriously make bank with just about anything they throw out there so there is really no reason why they shouldn't throw all they can into the market.
"Is it not enough… just to have a long and happy life with me?"

"For Now...."

E <3 B

vegasn8ive
Learning to Love Green

Post by vegasn8ive »

You can buy Bella's bracelet and wedding ring over at Twilight Teez. ;)

And, neither of those items existed yet in Twilight so they won't make them for this movie.