Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by rain.on.me »

On the calender it says 'twilight in theaters' on the december 12th square. But now that the release date has changed, it's kinda ruined. :(

I've got the calender, the chocolate bar from Godiva, and two official t-shirts from Hot Topic. And I also have a Breaking Dawn t-shirt that I won at the release party for the trivia contest. I would buy anything and everything they make. I kind of have like a wall in my room that I dedicated to Twilight. I have a bunch of twilight stuff hanging on it. I'm going to have to make a little shrine... :D
22.FireandIce
Wandering Through Town

Post by 22.FireandIce »

This doesn't really count but, I'm going to Forks and getting a Sweatshirt you know that says, Forks WA.

Then (here's the good part) I'm taking to Prostock and have them screenwrite on the back Cullen!!!!

freak out!
Seth.Jacob.Edward.Bella.Alice.Jasper.Emmett. Rosalie.Carlisle.Esme.Garrett. Zafrina.Emily.
Renesmee.Quil.Charlie.TheRomanians.Claire. Ben.Maggie.Tanya.Kate.Embry.Eleazar.Leah.Billy.

<3 Stole My Heart
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

OMG!! I had to get on here and post as soon as I got home! So I went to the mall and was going to go to Borders to pick up the Twilight calendar and then I checked out..As I was leaving I just happened to glance over at the table with the saga and some other similar books...Then I was like, "What is that?" When I got closer to the table, I almost peed on myself because right there just laying randomly was the EDWARD TWILIGHT SHIRT IN MY SIZE!!! I snatched the thing up and went to the checkout again and the girl was like, "You're back!" and I was all excited and held up the shirt and asked her if there were any more. That was the last shirt and she told me that she didn't even know that they had that one left because she thought they were all sold out!!!! I was SOOOOOO SUPER STOKED!! I was having a really crummy day too but when I saw the shirt, I got all warm and fuzzy!!

So yeah..I'm a nerd and I'm not afraid to admit it!!!
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:OMG!! I had to get on here and post as soon as I got home! So I went to the mall and was going to go to Borders to pick up the Twilight calendar and then I checked out..As I was leaving I just happened to glance over at the table with the saga and some other similar books...Then I was like, "What is that?" When I got closer to the table, I almost peed on myself because right there just laying randomly was the EDWARD TWILIGHT SHIRT IN MY SIZE!!! I snatched the thing up and went to the checkout again and the girl was like, "You're back!" and I was all excited and held up the shirt and asked her if there were any more. That was the last shirt and she told me that she didn't even know that they had that one left because she thought they were all sold out!!!! I was SOOOOOO SUPER STOKED!! I was having a really crummy day too but when I saw the shirt, I got all warm and fuzzy!!

XD the SAME exact thing happened to me! Cept it was at hot topic....and it was the poster picture on the shirt- all the same though I WAS SO STOKED! haha
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

G-Faerie08 wrote:OMG!! I had to get on here and post as soon as I got home! So I went to the mall and was going to go to Borders to pick up the Twilight calendar and then I checked out..As I was leaving I just happened to glance over at the table with the saga and some other similar books...Then I was like, "What is that?" When I got closer to the table, I almost peed on myself because right there just laying randomly was the EDWARD TWILIGHT SHIRT IN MY SIZE!!! I snatched the thing up and went to the checkout again and the girl was like, "You're back!" and I was all excited and held up the shirt and asked her if there were any more. That was the last shirt and she told me that she didn't even know that they had that one left because she thought they were all sold out!!!! I was SOOOOOO SUPER STOKED!! I was having a really crummy day too but when I saw the shirt, I got all warm and fuzzy!!

Oh man!! i so want that Edward shirt!! and i'm really afraid that the borders i go to doesn't have anymore... but i'll have to go this weekend and check! That is really cool for you though! i would be WAY STOKED if i got the last one too!! hehe
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
AmandaCullen
Settled in Forks

Post by AmandaCullen »

I bought a shirt on cafepress.com that says "TEAM PERV" then underneath it says "cuz i pictured Edward naked in every chapter". I love that shirt! I also want to buy a hoodie and a tote bag of somekind. I want them to make the Cullen Crest availably. I would probably by the wrist band, a ring, and a necklace of the crest lol. (i wouldnt wear them all at the same time lol)
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

AmandaCullen wrote:I bought a shirt on cafepress.com that says "TEAM PERV" then underneath it says "cuz i pictured Edward naked in every chapter". I love that shirt!

ahaha that's awesome! lol i seriously just laughed out loud; man some of the ideas people get.. :lol:
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
EvenFreaksNeedLove
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by EvenFreaksNeedLove »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's awesome!! Team perv! Hahaha That'd great!
What do I look like? The Wizard of Oz? You need a brain? You need a heart? Go ahead. Take mine. Take everything I have.
JB<3
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Oh man. I would love to find a shirt like that..Then my friends would definitely think I was crazy!!!
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time

Post by soozabooza54 »

this isn't quite "merchandising," but there's no where else to post, so this seemed as good as any place! :)

my question is what do YOU want to see on the DVD! i'm a huge fan of extras... my list includes 2 things...
1)commentary with catherine, rob, and kristen
2)the infamous audition tape - c'mon, you know you want to see the magic happen for the first time. :D

and then of course all the fun behind the scenes stuff...

anything else that you want!?

-s
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/