Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mandustries
Learning to Love Green

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by mandustries »

darkrider wrote:I own the buttons, cut outs, magaize from EW....it's framed! as well as the stickers and what not. I want the shirt though. i'd wear it under all my clothes..so i didn't look like a weirdo wearing it every day. loll

-Dark
Where did you find buttons and stickers? :)
Banner made by me! Avatar by LJ user lookingtoescape.
I'll never hear thunder the same way again.
Read *Jasper Lurks*--The writings of two Twilighters.
NewMillenium
Wandering Through Town

Post by NewMillenium »

I found buttons, stickers, and tattoos at Barnes N' Noble at the Breaking Dawn Release Party :D And they were *gasp* free! My B&N had some left over that they were giving away all week :shock: I went back everyday and got more, lol! The tattoos had Robert on some of them and I saw someone stick it to her forehead and draw a bunch of hearts all over her face. Creepy, eh?
WARNING: I cannot be held responsible for the above, as apparently my cats have learned how to type.
rain.on.me
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by rain.on.me »

There was this giant cardboard sign in Wal-Mart advertising Breaking Dawn, and its basically this blowup of the cover and it says 'new book...august second...blah blah'
Anywayy, so I know someone who actually works at Wal-mart, and they got it for me!!!! I was sooo happy! I'm going to hang it up in my room when I get the chance. :D
G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

NewMillenium wrote:I found buttons, stickers, and tattoos at Barnes N' Noble at the Breaking Dawn Release Party :D And they were *gasp* free! My B&N had some left over that they were giving away all week :shock: I went back everyday and got more, lol! The tattoos had Robert on some of them and I saw someone stick it to her forehead and draw a bunch of hearts all over her face. Creepy, eh?

That is so funny. I went to B&N this evening and cashier had the Breaking Dawn button on. At the checkout, I was all asking about it and she was like, "We were giving them away at the release.." which I didn't go to because I was still fairly new to the series.. Anyway, as she was checking me out, she looks down at the button and was like, "Eh. I don't even read the books. You can have it." And she took the button off and gave it to me!!! I was like "OMG I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!"
twilighter1193
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by twilighter1193 »

Oh my goodness! those new posters at Hot Topic look AMAZING! I really love the "up close and personal" one (i don't think that's really what it's called...) but the one with Edward and Bella after Edward saved Bella from the van! it's really cute! i like that cast one too!
i LOVE twilight <3;
I have MAJOR O.C.D.!!!(obsessive Cullen disorder)

Team Edward: Bringing sexy back since 1901
cutesweetiezzz
Fishing with Charlie

Post by cutesweetiezzz »

Seriously, why do they have everything at Hot Topic. Of all the stores. Why do they have to torture me like that. Where I live I don't have Hot Topic and it's killing me that I can't go buy my merchandise. I don't want to order it online. haha. Why?!
Thank you Camille for making me this banner and being such an amazing friend and person. Love you. <3
genuinesmile
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by genuinesmile »

cutesweetiezzz wrote:Seriously, why do they have everything at Hot Topic. Of all the stores. Why do they have to torture me like that. Where I live I don't have Hot Topic and it's killing me that I can't go buy my merchandise. I don't want to order it online. haha. Why?!
I totally know what you mean. I prefer going out and buying stuff in person, online shopping is my last resort. Anyways, I do love the new poster at HotTopic (the close up of Edward &Bella) Im not a huge fan of the other posters, personally I feel like they're too touched up. *shrug*
Violi
Wandering Through Town

Post by Violi »

im going to have to buy everything off the internet, there is nothing in the UK apart from the books,
i think i know where all my wage goes lol what with the shipping and everything Twilight is going to be bad for me lol, it keeps making me very poor, but i cant stop myself, i really want some posters- apparently there are some out in the uk now but its still over the internet and they are like £9.99 and then postage on top i will have to see if its cheaper to buy from the uk or america lol
bored on photoshop @5am after no sleep
Rosanesmee
Wandering Through Town

Post by Rosanesmee »

Yeah, it's so annoying, there's pretty much no merchandise where I live, I had to buy my wonderful team Jacob shirt off the net (it is now my fav shirt :D ) and the postage and handling was $28 US! Which is over $35 AU! It was so worth it though.

I really want some badges, I'll probably end up making them myself and they'll end up looking awful. But right now, since I'm pretty sure they don't sell Bella bracelets, besides the one on the net which is about $75 I'm getting to work on making my own. *sigh* why must life be so hard?
Once you go Black, you never go back! <3 Jacob
Aakerman
Settled in Forks

Post by Aakerman »

I only have the Calendar from Borders, I paid the same amount... if not more, just to get it shipped, as the Calendar had cost in total. I know I am going to need a few t-shirts soon for the Unofficial UK Twilight Convention, and with those it is going to be the same. It is a little frustrating that shipping is so expensive...

We have nothing in Denmark; we don't even have the books.