Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
BellaNicole
Wandering Through Town

Re: Movie Merchandising

Post by BellaNicole »

shortstuff wrote:anyone know what version is going to be sold in canada? we dont have borders, hot topic or target here. just blockbuster and wal-mart...
I know here that in the US, that the Twilight DVD will be on sale at Walmart at 12:01 am and I'm sure blockbuster will have it too. It will probably just be the regular 2 disc version

I thought you had to have a wristband or a receipt to go to the Borders' Twilight party, but the sweet sales lady (who also happens to be a member of Lexicon) said that you just show up and she also suggested to wear something in reference to Twilight. My Twilight DVD should be here at anytime today :D :D , but I'm still going to the DVD release party cuz I've never been to anything like it, so it should be fun.
Alice's Party Planning Committe: Bag Carrier
Jadey
Resisting Temptation With Carlisle

Post by Jadey »

OK ok ok ok ok PEOPLE.
I have some news for you

I live in NZ right, and we hardly get much Twilight merch and whatnot
.......but I just bought the Directors notebook and pre ordered the dvd (comes out april 22nd here)
The reason why im so excited is that the notebook came out like yesterday, or the day b4 in the USA, and we already have it.
woot woot.

The End.

+I have a whole lotta twi merch that I got from this lady who got it from the USA.
Moohahahaah. And im like the only one in my town with this stuff.
I feel so special
CAUUUSEEE they dont sell twi t-shirts and bags & stuff in stores here... YET.
Sad face.

k.the end

Apologies, I just got really over excited.
^ by ForJazz
"Theres a lot of like, feminist issues with the book. Like, 'Oh, she's so devoted to him' and well yeah, she's in love with him"
- Kristen Stewart
DarkMuse
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
Location: In 'The Corner' of Rob's Halfway House mumbling about cookies and unicorns.

Post by DarkMuse »

I preordered from Hot Topic. I wish I had the money to preorder from every friggin store that's selling it.
The Borders one would have been SWEET! But alas, my cash flowage is pretty short at the moment.

But I did get a pretty party invitation for the HT midnight DVD release party. It should be fun.

Oh and also, is anyone else excited that Walmart has their own Twilight section now? Hopefully the rest of the Walmarts around the world won't have Top Model stuff mixed in. So fracking stupid! Ugh.

Rob looked so cute at the Walmart Saturday morning meeting. Haha. :D
Rob's Halfway House Resident » Cullenist » HHBS Member » Monkey Junkie
╰☆╮ Nikki is the TomStu to my Rob ╰☆╮
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

I love that Hot Topic has twilight merchandise, since that's the kind of stuff they do, but Wal-Mart?
I think of wal mart as Hannah Montana and Jonas Brothers t-shirts, not twilight. *yucky face*
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

I always thought it was weird the Hot Topic was the place to get Twilight stuff. Yeah they are vampires... but they aren't goth. I hate that Twilight gets a goth image...

But, as established, I am also older than then the target audience, so I may just be out of touch... :lol:
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
BellaNicole
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaNicole »

I got the Twilight DVD yesterday.

All I can say is WOW.......
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

How did you get it already? I mean, I know that there are some places that are giving them away as prizes right now, but how did you get it?
BellaNicole
Wandering Through Town

Post by BellaNicole »

debussygirl wrote:How did you get it already? I mean, I know that there are some places that are giving them away as prizes right now, but how did you get it?
I pre-ordered it at Borders.com on Sunday (March 15) with express 2 day shipping thinking that it would be here by next Monday ( March 23) , but apparently as soon as I pre-ordered it, they shipped it. I was beyond baffled when I saw that Borders had already shipped it and I swore it was a mistake cuz the DVD isn't suppose to be released until this Friday, but it came by FedEx yesterday, and I stayed up ALL night watching all the special features,deleted scenes, extended scenes, interviews and the movie itself.
Last edited by BellaNicole on Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
debussygirl

Post by debussygirl »

Wow, that's so lucky!!
Some radio stations are giving away twilight early, but the time that you have to call to get them I'm always in school. :(
TeamEdward1918
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Wandering outside Forks looking for a certain house...

Post by TeamEdward1918 »

Borders shipped mine this morning, so hopefully I'll get it on Sat or sooner. I saw the shipping location, and it's not too far away actually! I'm sooo excited and not sure if they'll even have the Borders edition when I go to the party tomorrow night. OH, I CAN'T WAIT!!!! :D
I am a Twilighter with OCD
"I squared my shoulders and walked forward to meet my fate, with my destiny solidly at my side"
E<3B
Edward Cullen: Volvos Never Looked So Good