Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
unlikelyfan
Settled in Forks

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Post by unlikelyfan »

I think i am worried they will screw up the entire scene in the meadow with the baseball game and the intruders and the chase afterwards....as in I have read in all the plot summaries that James, Laurent, and Victoria are supposed to be the Cullen's mortal enemies...which would not fit in the story at all and would make me think that they are not going to be thinking strongly about sequels...not that we have reason to believe it is worthy of sequels....I need to be open....I need to be open...oh god they are goign to piss me off...aren't they?

Oh btw...where the heck did that get that "I'm not afraid of you"..."You really shouldn't have said that" scene they are using in the trailers from...I can't find anything reminiscent of that.

I hope that we get some of Bella's internal thoughts...like the stupid shiny volvo owner thing...and much more. I just think her thoughts are kind of key haha
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

unlikelyfan wrote: Oh btw...where the heck did that get that "I'm not afraid of you"..."You really shouldn't have said that" scene they are using in the trailers from...I can't find anything reminiscent of that.
It's in the first book when Edward first brings Bella to his house. They're in his room and Edward says that he's waiting for her to run away because of something he says and then Bella says, "I hate to burst your bubble, but you're really not as scary as you think you are. I don't find you scary at all, actually."

On that same note, I really want Bella to deliver the line where Edward throws her into the couch.
"That you are a very, very terrifying monster."
Hilarious! :lol:
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Miss Vengeance wrote: It's in the first book when Edward first brings Bella to his house. They're in his room and Edward says that he's waiting for her to run away because of something he says and then Bella says, "I hate to burst your bubble, but you're really not as scary as you think you are. I don't find you scary at all, actually."

On that same note, I really want Bella to deliver the line where Edward throws her into the couch.
"That you are a very, very terrifying monster."
Hilarious! :lol:
RIGHT!? haha man i was kind of worried from the trailer that the scene with Bella saying "That you are a very, very terrifying monster" wouldn't make it into the movie... I really hope they do- Kristen has some comedic chops & i'd die of laughter on that part...hope it's in there somehow or another
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
Miss Vengeance
Wandering Through Town

Post by Miss Vengeance »

Exactly! I really just want to see her facial expression and hear how she says it. :lol: Kristen knows how to be funny, so I don't think it would be very hard for her to do.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

^^ one of her short-movies that i thought was HILARIOUS was "Cutlass" it's not really a movie, it's kind of a 30 minutes short film directed by Kate Hudson. Anyway Kristen plays a teenage version of the mom in the film, and she's hilarious, anyone who doesn't really see the comedy Kristen can portray should check it out- i must admit i almost fell out of my chair laughing at the end....

Part One: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdkOZbpeeHU
Part Two: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pokWR_AIL8&feature=user
Part Three: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoWGTZpkIiI&feature=user
Lizzie
Wandering Through Town

Post by Lizzie »

I REALLY want that part in the movie, when Edward says "Breakfast time!" and Bella clutches her neck in response. I thought that scene was hilarious in the book and I want to see it on the big screen 8-)
xMoonlightxTragedyx
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by xMoonlightxTragedyx »

aznbtch wrote:I totally want the one about Bella being Edward's favorite type of herien, or whatever. And Jacob's "Does my Half nakedness bother you?" oh wait...that's not in twilight...
Haha yeah Jacobs line for sure.
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

I'm really looking forward to seeing Taylor play Jacob...haha i just hope he can play the sarcasm well- cause what is Jacob Black without sarcasm??
hawkeye12
Settled in Forks

Post by hawkeye12 »

For some reason I really want to see Jessica tell Bella about the Cullens that first day. Especially when she is talking about Edward and how he doesn't date because "none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him"
Just seeing that in my mind is hilarious, and I think seeing it on the big screen would be even better!
AliceLauren
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Post by AliceLauren »

I want to see the part after James come for Bella and she is in the hospital room with her mom and Edward taking his "nap".
- "I think that boy is in love with you"
- "I think so too."
And I can just picture Edward twitch like in the book.

And also when Edward "wakes up" in the hospital after Bella's talk with her mom.
- "How was your nap?"
- "Interesting"

I just love that part :D