samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Post by samajama »

Ithaca wrote:
somnium wrote: And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…- Edward Cullen
What a stupid lamb. -Bella Swan
What a sick, masochistic lion. - Edward Cullen
This! Of all the quotes in the book, this just might be my favorite. I will be a very sad fan if this is left out.

ooh. i agree! also, its the first time edward tells bella he loves her in so many words :)
which reminds me!
the first time he acually says "i love you" theyre going to the clearing to play baseball, i think.
yeah, it was right after edward ran with her for the second time! :D
"I love you," he said. "It's a poor excuse for what I'm doing, but it's still true."
It was the first time he'd said he loved me--in so many words. He might not realize it, but I certainly did.
:D :D
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

Jasper: You're wrong you know
Bella: What?
Jasper: I can feel what you're feeling now, and you are worth it

Jasper: Our family is strong, our only fear is losing you.

You know what, Every Jasper line in the entire book better be in that movie. He doesn't say that much...it shouldn't be so hard. :lol:

And

Alice: ...Do you think any of us want to look into his eyes for the next hundred years if he loses you?

I am really, really sad. It seems the scene where Alice asked Bella and Edward to play ball was cut (since it technically should have happened right before Edward jumps out the window, lulz). I know, it's super minor but it was so cute. Alice prances in and ask them and then " It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch, and we came to see if you would share". That must happen.

*sigh*

Oh OH, Esme. Her little talk with Bella as they right before the ballgame. The entire convo...yep.

EDIT:

The words Ostentatious, absurd, incredulous, and tenacity need to be in the script at least once.
And Bella must make some reference to a "crooked" smile, however they work it in....
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
samajama
Finding Stuff in Billy's Trunk

Post by samajama »

agreed!
Team Edward Bringing sexy back since 1901. I'm on the ListV2 Sammy Whammy
Team "Screw you freaks; I want Ben!"...........Randomness Resident
LOVE MY TWINNIES: Mary and Shel <3
Sarah-Lynn

Post by Sarah-Lynn »

Yeah, the scene where he kisses her before the game is hawt!!!!! I think that is the funniest part in the book, just her reaction and words "I should have known better" or something like that.. *aggravated because my copy is lent out!!!!!!!*

I like the line "look at this death trap," referring to her shoe for the prom. Edward looks at her leg and says, "remind me to thank Alice for that." *sigh*

I love the lines at the end where he asks Bella if she's ready now to be turned. Dang it, my copy is lent out, so someone post those for me!!

I'm not lending out my copies anymore... I can't get on here and post properly if I can't remember these things! :P
Rosalie's Twin
Settled in Forks

Post by Rosalie's Twin »

Stupid Shiny volvo owner should totally be in there!

Nothing more fun than an irritated grizzly bear

I'm here ... which, roughly translated, means I would rather die than stay away from you

Mike: So did you stab Edward Cullen with a pencil, or what?
and finally

Edward: Bella, I've already expended a great deal of personal effort at this point to keep you alive. I'm not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can't even walk straight. Besides, friends don't let friends drive drunk.
Bella: Drunk?
Edward: You're intoxicated by my very presence
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie

Post by mlola619 »

Sarah-Lynn wrote:Yeah, the scene where he kisses her before the game is hawt!!!!! I think that is the funniest part in the book, just her reaction and words "I should have known better" or something like that..

right!?!?! ha ha i swear on that part that's where i was like "okay, Edward is officially a total babe.."

lol and i'd really LOVE to see Rob pull that off .... *sigh* he's so hott....Kristen's just too lucky hehe
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
YourFavoriteAries
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by YourFavoriteAries »

Rosalie's Twin wrote: Edward: Bella, I've already expended a great deal of personal effort at this point to keep you alive. I'm not about to let you behind the wheel of a vehicle when you can't even walk straight. Besides, friends don't let friends drive drunk.
Bella: Drunk?
Edward: You're intoxicated by my very presence
Yes, that must be in it!
Private Chloe Meadows of Jaspers Confederate Army- Stainless Carlet
bella fiori
Wandering Through Town

Post by bella fiori »

I hope they include this part on the drive from Port Angeles:

"You're angry. I shouldn't have said anything."
"No, I'd rather know what you're thinking -- even if what you're thinking is insane."
"So I'm wrong again?"
"That's not what I was referring to. 'It doesn't matter'!"
"I'm right?"
"Does it matter?"

Cracks me up every time. It's such a great exchange.

But, judging from the trailers, the entire vampire discovery how-long-have-you-been-seventeen parts are a bit shifted around, so I don't have much hope that I'll see these lines intact in the movie.
grbnte
Settled in Forks

Post by grbnte »

[quote="bella fiori"]I hope they include this part on the drive from Port Angeles:

"You're angry. I shouldn't have said anything."
"No, I'd rather know what you're thinking -- even if what you're thinking is insane."
"So I'm wrong again?"
"That's not what I was referring to. 'It doesn't matter'!"
"I'm right?"
"Does it matter?"quote]

I totally want that to be in there too! Along with:
1) "are you referring to the fact that you can't walk across a flat, stable surface without finding something to trip over?' ~Edward
2) Time for breakfast--when Bella throws her hands over her throat!
3) When he says her hair looks like a haystack!
4) She needs to mutter (since she thinks it in the book) "Nobody's going to bite me" when she walks into school!
5) Alice telling her she does smell good the first time at the Cullen's house
6) Edward's line about eating dirt if someone bet you when he takes a bite of pizza
7) How's your head ~ Edward after her incident in gym!!

And most definately (so they BETTER go back into his room after he runs out the window with her):

9) You are a very very terrifying monster--Bella
10) It sounded like you were having Bella for lunch and we wanted to see if you would share. ~ Alice
11) Edward's reply that he doesn't think he has enough to spare when Alice says #10!!!!!

Plus if they had Bella mutter Stupid Shiny Volvo owner that would be SWE--EET!! Oh and they HAVE to have the memory tampering scene--WORD for WORD!!!!
grbnte
Settled in Forks

Post by grbnte »

OOOHHHHH, I almost forgot! I do love the "You can Google it" line! Rob delivers it perfectly and it reminds me of Bella searching online for vampire info. It's just totally something I could see someone saying in day to day life. Maybe it might not seem like an Edward line to some, but it fits with the whole acting human gig. hehehe