Lines from the book you want in the movie

Discussion of the Twilight movie

Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby jlbower79 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:20 am

ah don't think that one makes it either! Though that is the whole Twilight word part of the book...

i can't remember... btw I love your banner and avie amanda cullen!

*licks them both - then licks susans*
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
Image
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
User avatar
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby soozabooza54 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:27 am

ewwwww don't lick me. ahahhaa.

mmm banners. so yummy.
Image
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
User avatar
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Avoiding Spanish Influenza in Chicago

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby mlola619 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:27 am

amandaxcullen wrote:"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."

I'd die :]



aaa i LOVE that quote...it's right after my FAVORITE QUOTE in Twilight....when they reference to Twilight, giving us insight of the significance of the title of the book. Those are my top quotes, the ones that allow us to understand the significance of the title. I love how Stephenie incorporated the titles in a metaphorical and deep way :D
Cause I've been waiting for a miracle, and i'm not leaving...
User avatar
mlola619
Fishing with Charlie
 
Posts: 839
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:58 pm
Location: Miami, FL

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby soozabooza54 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:33 am

I also like that Steph also includes the title in the books somewhere... or at least hints to them. :)
Image
E<3B
My pop culture blog - check it out! - http://asyetuntitled1.blogspot.com/
User avatar
soozabooza54
Frozen in Time
 
Posts: 1770
Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:35 am
Location: Avoiding Spanish Influenza in Chicago

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby jlbower79 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:50 am

me too! i love it too!
is CRYING over her "Doesn't anyone ♥ ME?" button.
Image
Image
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER *DRIVER*
User avatar
jlbower79
Tantalizing Men With Rosalie
 
Posts: 2334
Joined: Wed Aug 20, 2008 10:35 pm
Location: Pennsylvania

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby paxton26 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:39 am

amandaxcullen wrote:"Without the dark, we'd never see the stars."

I'd die :]


Eeek! I love that line! Who wouldn't want to hear that?!
Image
User avatar
paxton26
Settled in Forks
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:11 am
Location: Potato Land

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby Hey There Elizah » Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:29 pm

i dunno if anyone has said this already but i would like to see this one:

"if you ever repeat what I'm saying right now I will cheerfully beat you to death"

every i get to that line in the book i laugh.
Image
I've been Jazzled! Vampire Baseball is sexy! Randomness Regular! <3
Pvt. Elizah Loveless of Jasper's Confederate Army - Stainless Claret!
Wrecking Ball Operator @ EDC, Inc.
User avatar
Hey There Elizah
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
 
Posts: 384
Joined: Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:19 pm
Location: Dothan, AL

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby LeechesRule95 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:13 pm

Hey There Elizah wrote:i dunno if anyone has said this already but i would like to see this one:

"if you ever repeat what I'm saying right now I will cheerfully beat you to death"

every i get to that line in the book i laugh.


*shrieks for JOY*
ahhhhhh!!!!! I cant believe I didnt remember that.... I LOVE THAT!!!!
It's Hilarious..... I just love it when she says that to Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*shrieks again just for fun*
User avatar
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:00 pm

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby switzgal » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:37 pm

LeechesRule95 wrote:
Hey There Elizah wrote:i dunno if anyone has said this already but i would like to see this one:

"if you ever repeat what I'm saying right now I will cheerfully beat you to death"

every i get to that line in the book i laugh.


*shrieks for JOY*
ahhhhhh!!!!! I cant believe I didnt remember that.... I LOVE THAT!!!!
It's Hilarious..... I just love it when she says that to Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*shrieks again just for fun*


What page was this from??? I'm rereading Twilight right now but haven't passed this quote yet.
User avatar
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion
 
Posts: 2095
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:59 pm

Re: Lines from the book you want in the movie

Postby LeechesRule95 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:47 pm

switzgal wrote:
LeechesRule95 wrote:
Hey There Elizah wrote:i dunno if anyone has said this already but i would like to see this one:

"if you ever repeat what I'm saying right now I will cheerfully beat you to death"

every i get to that line in the book i laugh.


*shrieks for JOY*
ahhhhhh!!!!! I cant believe I didnt remember that.... I LOVE THAT!!!!
It's Hilarious..... I just love it when she says that to Mike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
*shrieks again just for fun*


What page was this from??? I'm rereading Twilight right now but haven't passed this quote yet.


hmmmm let me seee
*turns pages seriously fast to find the quote*
Okay found it,*waves hands high in the air and parents stare..* its on page 144.... 6th paragraph........
User avatar
LeechesRule95
Jump Starting Bella's Truck
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:00 pm

PreviousNext

Return to The Twilight Movie

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests