Moderator: bac

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
mgrassel06
Banging Out Dents with Tyler

Re: Official Promos and Trailers

Post by mgrassel06 »

switzgal wrote:
mgrassel06 wrote:Wow, I know I was complaining about never seeing any Twilight trailers, but since yesterday, I am seeing a lot!! Like, every third commercial!! Granted, it's the same trailer, BUT STILL!! :D :D

I'm easily pleased. lol
I won't be seeing any tonight since I'm watching basketball but what channel did you see it?
TBS, TNT, MTV2.

I won't be seeing any later, either. I'm going to another hockey game tonight. Holla! lol
Sponser of the DBJ: Donating Blood to Jasper & Co.
ImageImage
switzgal
Acquiring a Taste for Mountain Lion

Post by switzgal »

LOL you like hockey??? I'm an avid Bulls fan myself (even though they haven't won anything since MJ)
Have fun at the game!!!
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

G-Faerie08
Officially Bitten!

Post by G-Faerie08 »

There must be something wrong with me!!!! I seriously squeal and practically hyperventilate whenever I see the trailer for Twilight, even when it comes on almost every 5 minutes on every channel!!!
threethings
Phase Control Expert

Post by threethings »

G-Faerie08 wrote:There must be something wrong with me!!!! I seriously squeal and practically hyperventilate whenever I see the trailer for Twilight, even when it comes on almost every 5 minutes on every channel!!!
Oh, no, you're not alone. I have DVR and I backed it up and watched it five times. That was worth watching the hour-long AFV for a ten-second trailer!
■ E<3B ■ Banner Goddess ■ Taking Requests
ImageImage
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

threethings wrote:
G-Faerie08 wrote:There must be something wrong with me!!!! I seriously squeal and practically hyperventilate whenever I see the trailer for Twilight, even when it comes on almost every 5 minutes on every channel!!!
Oh, no, you're not alone. I have DVR and I backed it up and watched it five times. That was worth watching the hour-long AFV for a ten-second trailer!
haha I do,too!!! I'm killing my tivo, I'm sure!!!
ImageImage
little-freak
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by little-freak »

oh my gosh are there any german speakers here? the translations are so bad! so bad!

first teaser:
when you can live forever... what do you live for?

translated with:

wenn die liebe dich unsterblich macht...wie lange willst du leben?

if love is able to make you immortal...how long do you wanna live?

hello? that has nothing to do with it!!!

the full trailer:

translated with:

say it out loud! say it!

sags mir ich wills hören!

tell me! i wann hear it!

you brought a snack...

etwas für den kleinen hunger

something for a little hunger (sounds strange i don't know if i can say it that way ^^)

it is so terrible! and the german voices....awful! james sounds 5th or 6th grader!! i hate it!!
Alice's Party Planning Committee: V.I.P.-Guest
Team Alice- Because sometimes it is better to be small.

Image Image
mgrassel06

Post by mgrassel06 »

OMG, those German translations made me laugh SO HARD!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImage
vampire_elf

Post by vampire_elf »

I speak German and I had to laugh soooo hard when I saw the German trailer :lol: (I already posted that here about a week ago, I think).

The teaser online doesn't even make sense in German! Who had this stupid idea? And it has nothing to do with the English one...

The snack part is simply hilarious! "Etwas für den kleinen Hunger"... :lol: :lol: :lol: I always have to think of a Knoppers (kind of wafers with chocolate) advertisement they had whe I was a kid.

But in the kissing scene when Edward says "I just wanna try one thing" (so much tenderness and love my heart wants to break) they turn it into "ich möchte mal was probieren" (transalation is quite correct) and, as Lies so correctly said, that sounded like he wanted to fix the microwave. All the love and magic gone! And the voices don't fit! Terrible! :cry:

They will really turn it into a comedy instead of a romance - I couldn't sit through two hours of that (but I was going to watch it in English only anyway)! :x

Banner by the amazing MRK!
Obsessed 20 something Twilighter
switzgal

Post by switzgal »

Do you guys know anything about the MTV Spoilers tonight? Should I set my TiVO at 6:30 tonight??