12%
The Seeker
No votes

Total votes: 108

Mrs. Emmett Cullen
Settled in Forks

Re: who is your favorite character?

Post by Mrs. Emmett Cullen »

Ian! Duh! He is like, the most lovable guy ever! I think he and Kyle embodied Emmett in this book, but Ian has a lot of Edward qualities. I love Ian!

Also Jamie because he's just so cute! I dunno why, he's just like this little puppy.
ImageImageImageImageImage

*Team Edward, because Jacob doesn't sparkle.*
debussygirl
Joining the Hunt for Enemies

Post by debussygirl »

Well, I picked Ian but I think I enjoy Jeb's character better. I liked the way he handled things and he was really interesting. But I also love Ian because he's so sweet.
Team Edward&Esme~SBS Assistant 2 the Cobosses~APPC
St Cullens Head of Neurology~Tetrarch
Need something to read? Try http://www.jennacooper.com
addictedbooklover
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Post by addictedbooklover »

Ian Ian Ian! But Wanderer comes second. And all those comaprisons at the start are interesting, when I was reading I thought Emmett and Kyle seemed similar, but I didn't pick any others. I get the Ian/Edward thing, which is strange for me because I don't really like Edward but I love Ian.
I have two realtives called Ian, which is also weird, cos one of them I hardly know and the other one's 80.

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D

Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I picked Ian.
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
slightlyobsessed
Hiding Lauren's Hair Dye
Location: Joining a 15-Step Program for those who make unseemly comments on Rob Pattinson's Thread...

Post by slightlyobsessed »

Well, I picked Ian, but I don't like being boxed into one choice. :D
I change my mind constantly, depending on my mood. Right now I'm totally digging how bad as.s Melanie was. Definitely love how strong and determined she was. Despite how inevitable her death may have seemed to her, she never gave in willingly.

Also, I am absolutely enamored with Jeb. He didn't take crap from anyone. I bet he slept with that gun under his pillow, and with one eye open. And you could tell that, as much as he laid down the law in the caves--as stern and authoritative as he was--everyone respected him. That says something about him.

And finally, just like Ian has a lot of the same characteristics as Edward, the converse is true, too: Jared seems to be a bit like Jacob. It feels like their positions were switched, though. Ian was the outsider, the one that has to work against...nature (?). Mel and Jared are natural together. Wanderer would have stayed with Jared if she'd never left Mel's body. It's very much like Jacob working against the all-powerful bond that exists between Bella and Edward. It's kind of like Jacob succeeds in The Host.

Okay, so I over think EVERYTHING, but do you think there's anything to the fact that Jake and Jared start with a J, and Ian and Edward both start with a vowel?

All right, never mind. Now I just sound like a crazy person.
ImageImage
OFFICIAL ROBNAPPER LEGAL REPRESENTATION
APPC: Shopaholic
revrag
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by revrag »

I love Wanda, and I love Ian. It's really too hard to narrow it down though. Wanda because she is just so down-to-the-core good. Ian because he's so beautiful and kind. There are a lot of great people in book to choose from...and really, how can we choose just one of so many good choices?
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

revrag wrote:I love Wanda, and I love Ian. It's really too hard to narrow it down though. Wanda because she is just so down-to-the-core good. Ian because he's so beautiful and kind. There are a lot of great people in book to choose from...and really, how can we choose just one of so many good choices?
I agree! I loved both of them, although when it comes down to it I probably prefer Ian! I am a sucker for all the romantic quotes and things so I think that's the reason! :D
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Ifeellikerain
Learning to Love Green

Post by Ifeellikerain »

at first i hated wanderer for what she had done to melanie. mel was so strong and brave and devoted and she was such a good character. i wanted wanderer to die so melanie could be back with jared but then about halfway through the story i changed my mind bc wanderer was such a good person and then theres ian..uhg i dunno this is way too hard a decision..
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

I can't believe Kyle's not on there. :x
He's not my favorite, but he should get a spot before the Seeker does!
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Black wrote:I can't believe Kyle's not on there. :x
He's not my favorite, but he should get a spot before the Seeker does!
I agree! He wasn't my favourite character, but I did have a soft sopt for him!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com