Click for Forum Rules
Wolf-Girl90
Has Caught Sight of Edward

Re: Just Ian

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

Simply.Wonderful. wrote:I love Ian.
He makes my heart swell. x]
He's my favorite character in the Host, and the reason I keep re-reading it. :]
I figured Wanda would fall in love with him with the way she would always talk about how 'brilliant' his eyes are.
And it was pretty obvious he liked her too when he kissed her forehead.
Cute! >.<
I'm the same!
I'm a sucker for all those cheesy romantic bits so I loved Ian and Wanda's relationship!
My heart melted when he went "You.Are. Not. Leaving. Me"
So cute! :D

xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
~*teamswitzerland*~
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by ~*teamswitzerland*~ »

OMG, you guys had better be right about Ian!

I've heard (and read, here on the Lex) so much talk about how this Ian character is "so perfect", or "their favourite character EVER" and he is one of the main reasons I decided to start reading The Host! I haven't encountered him yet in the book (maybe I'm just not very far lol), but I am dying to fall in love with him, too!
I've read this "You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me." quote so many times, can't wait until I come across it!

BTW, Wolf-Girl90, I LOVE your avatar thingy! It made me laugh, because I always laugh when I re-read that note from Eclipse. Lol, poor Jacob scratched his note out like 7 times! Oops, off-topic! Sorry!
Taylor Lautner. (drool.) That is all. :)
Wolf-Girl90

Post by Wolf-Girl90 »

~*teamswitzerland*~ wrote:OMG, you guys had better be right about Ian!

I've heard (and read, here on the Lex) so much talk about how this Ian character is "so perfect", or "their favourite character EVER" and he is one of the main reasons I decided to start reading The Host! I haven't encountered him yet in the book (maybe I'm just not very far lol), but I am dying to fall in love with him, too!
I've read this "You. Are. Not. Leaving. Me." quote so many times, can't wait until I come across it!

BTW, Wolf-Girl90, I LOVE your avatar thingy! It made me laugh, because I always laugh when I re-read that note from Eclipse. Lol, poor Jacob scratched his note out like 7 times! Oops, off-topic! Sorry!
Everyone falls in love with him!
it's juts not debatable!
I'm glad you like my avatar too! Jake's my favourite!
xoxo
J<3B::Taylor Lautner::Dating Thread::Cymru::Karl = LBF
Banner by ThreeThings
http://-roadkillchic.piczo.com
Black
Fishing with Charlie

Post by Black »

If you posted in the Rate the Avatar thread, you would totally earn my first 10.

;)
It's like a dream- no end and no beginning.
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

So I finished The Host last night and I loved it!

Ian was amazing! Definitely the best character in the book and now on my list of fictional men I would love to have! I think I loved him from the moment he felt sorry for bruising Wanda! I had already been crying, but when he said that he got to hold her I started crying really hard! I want my very own Ian!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
twimaia
Settled in Forks

Post by twimaia »

The thing that really gets me about Ian is that he's this unbelievably great guy, but at the same time he feels real too. As much as I swoon over Edward, I'm often like, "yeah, right. no real guy would ever do that." But with Ian, it's tangible...
Mrs. Jasper Hale
Lusting for Blood

Post by Mrs. Jasper Hale »

twimaia wrote:The thing that really gets me about Ian is that he's this unbelievably great guy, but at the same time he feels real too. As much as I swoon over Edward, I'm often like, "yeah, right. no real guy would ever do that." But with Ian, it's tangible...
I totally agree! Edward is awesome but too perfect! Ian is amazing but still acts like a normal guy! He is jealous, but still willing to share if he has to. He is strong but gentle. He is observant but not always. I mean the guy could totally exist!
"Forged in war, born of death, saved by love." -Jackson Rathbone on Jasper Hale
ImageImage
Twilight Mafia- Roxy Bengaza
Edward_Addict
Completely Dazzled!

Post by Edward_Addict »

Sarah, I knew it wouldn't be long before you made it over to this thread! :D
I totally agree, Edward would be my perfect man in an ideal world, but he is SO perfect that it would never happen.

Ian could totally be real, though it'd be really tough to track him down and hope he's single! Lucky for Wanda she didn't have to compete with a bunch of other human girls, otherwise Ian would have been snatched up faster than Gilles Marini. :lol:
Image Image
Aradia
Wandering Through Town
Location: Trying to think of a way to enter into my books...where I can have the perfect guy!

Post by Aradia »

twimaia wrote:The thing that really gets me about Ian is that he's this unbelievably great guy, but at the same time he feels real too. As much as I swoon over Edward, I'm often like, "yeah, right. no real guy would ever do that." But with Ian, it's tangible...

I100%agree with you on that, hell I'm already searching for Ian.

I swear I ever never read such an amazing book. The Host was actually the first book to make me cry. I have had others make me cry but it never fails that if I reread those I won't cry. Yet, with The Host I will cry everytime. I mostly cry when ian is begging her not go, and when Mel says good-bye and calls Wanda her sister. *sniffles* It gets me everytime!

Jace Lightwood, Edward Cullen, Ian O'Shea, and Jasper Cullen.....these are the only men I need in my life!
addictedbooklover

Post by addictedbooklover »

I don't really like Edward, but I do like Ian, because Ian is a much more believable and realistic character.
Ian has flaws and faults, plus he's not a mythical creature :lol:

Team Jacethper! (Jacob, Seth and Jasper) Now, to fit Leah in there...

Thanks Cocoa for the banner :D