Discussion of the novel, The Host
Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl, cullengirl
This is a thread for talking about Doc.
“When did you ever promise to kill yourself falling out of Charlie’s tree?”
- Muse of Philosophical Discussion
- Posts: 2706
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 5:09 am
- Location: Putting the "Longa" into Ars Longa....
I like Doc. He's sweet.
And his name is Eustace.
-h. f. e. l.
- Eating Spaghetti with Billy
- Posts: 3347
- Joined: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:17 am
- Location: Kicking butt with her awesome Ninjasissyvildypuceowner!
I thought he was kinda creepy at first. But I guess that comes from Wanda's perspective of him at first. I really like him as a character when we saw how much it was hurting him to be constantly failing with the experiments on the souls.
- Wandering Through Town
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:23 am
- Location: New Zealand
I love the character. He reminds me of Carlise in how compassionate and caring he is. I also didnt like him at first. I guess i was as paranoid as Wanderer but after what happened with Walter I had a lot of new respect for him.
Team Edward - because real men sparkle
Trainee in "Emmetts Demolition Crew"
- Learning to Love Green
- Posts: 77
- Joined: Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:20 am
Return to The Host
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest