Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
ariadnee
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Re: Midnight Sun Partial draft release --Express your feelings

Post by ariadnee »

If I could express it to Stephenie -

Thank you for the time you've given me to live inside Edward's head. If you give me more, I will cherish it immensely, in whatever form that takes, whether it is Midnight Sun, other outtakes or extras, or illuminating comments made during interviews. If not, I will still have been blessed with the gift of 12 chapters of MS and a four-page extra. As Jacob expressed in Eclipse, it was more than I expected, and it was incredibly gratifying to me.

-Ariadnee
"None of us can choose where we will love." - Erik, from Susan Kay's Phantom

I've written an Edward POV fanfic for New Moon: http://login.fanfiction.net/story/story ... &chapter=1
shatarah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shatarah »

It was with one swift unthoughtful act that the voice of an angel was silenced, leaving behind only the echo of the tale that had only begun to be told. The angel, the beautiful angel of the night, cast into the darkness of purgatory and silenced by the hand of one foolish human's weakness. Twilight has come and gone, but what has become of the angel's tale, what has become of the Midnight Sun.
yanjan3
Finding a Nice Guy for Angela
Location: Happily moving to a world where Humans, Vamps and Werewolves get along...

Post by yanjan3 »

shatarah wrote:It was with one swift unthoughtful act that the voice of an angel was silenced, leaving behind only the echo of the tale that had only begun to be told. The angel, the beautiful angel of the night, cast into the darkness of purgatory and silenced by the hand of one foolish human's weakness. Twilight has come and gone, but what has become of the angel's tale, what has become of the Midnight Sun.

Very beautifully said shatarah...
ImageImage
"I rate hot guys from 1 to RobPattinson".
CrazilyObsessed024
Banging Out Dents with Tyler
Location: Daydreaming about one thing or another involving Twilight

Post by CrazilyObsessed024 »

It has to be finished or I will go insane in a few years!
ImageImageImageImageImage
mandyb7
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by mandyb7 »

shatarah wrote:It was with one swift unthoughtful act that the voice of an angel was silenced, leaving behind only the echo of the tale that had only begun to be told. The angel, the beautiful angel of the night, cast into the darkness of purgatory and silenced by the hand of one foolish human's weakness. Twilight has come and gone, but what has become of the angel's tale, what has become of the Midnight Sun.
WOW that was beautiful
Team Alice- Seeing the future since 1901
WA Addict
ShortStuff_<3
Wandering Through Town

Post by ShortStuff_<3 »

OMg with all the hype and anticipation for MS i'm really mad at the person/people who leaked it coz they've just spoiled it forall the fans out there. :evil:

Isn't this thread for discussing what we think about the partial draft tho?

I think its brilliant, if that's the draft i can't wait for the real thing!!! lolzz
Dear Jacob, I WIN. Sincerely, Edward.
[i'm.betting.on.ALICE] :D
>>> ADRENALINEE RUSSSHHH <<<
roseaurora
Helping Mike to Get a Clue

Post by roseaurora »

ShortStuff_<3 wrote:OMg with all the hype and anticipation for MS i'm really mad at the person/people who leaked it coz they've just spoiled it forall the fans out there. :evil:

Isn't this thread for discussing what we think about the partial draft tho?

I think its brilliant, if that's the draft i can't wait for the real thing!!! lolzz
This is more for how we feel about the leak... there is another thread about the chapters, but they are obviously very closely linked :)
Wants to move to Forks and live with the Cullens forever.
Banner by the fabulous MRK
I ♥ my Lexily!
shatarah
Buying a Better Raincoat

Post by shatarah »

yanjan3 wrote:

Very beautifully said shatarah...
mandyb7 wrote: WOW that was beautiful
Thank you. It took me a while to come up with a way to express the way I feel.
Spark
Wandering Through Town

Post by Spark »

This is such a sad thing for an author to go through, but Stephenie is so brave for having put the draft up on her website for her fans to read. It's such a noble thing to do, not to mention a very smart one!

But I'm not going to read it until it's published. Even though it's killing me! I'm sure it'll be worth the wait though :)
Maira
Jump Starting Bella's Truck

Post by Maira »

*sniffle*

Aye.
Private Aubrey Tobin in Jasper's Confederate Army.
You have to see this. *freaks*
Beep... Beep... Beep... Maira is going out of order... Bee- back eventually...