Twilight Outtakes

Various articles that Stephenie Meyer has written

Moderators: December, Bronze Haired Girl

Forum rules
Click for Forum Rules
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Re: Twilight Outtakes

Post by n0vaice »

Sorry for the double post something went wrong with
my browser. Well let me add few things more. Can't wait for the other
outtakes from BD and Eclipse. and I also read that Steph's myspace friends
were given other outtakes, how come she didn't post them on her site?
pls comment or if your one of stephs's myspace friends can you give me a copy
pls PM me.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
pennybug84
Protector of Jacob's Honor

Post by pennybug84 »

n0vaice wrote:Hey guys! I'm Karl. I'm new to the lex.

Well all I can say and maybe all of you will agree with me. the outtakes
, bad or good or great, they can really help with the hangover
from the twilight saga or satisfy a bit of the "insatiable hunger"
for more of the twilight universe :mrgreen:
I totally agree! Except I do like the prom one on her site better than what ended up in the book, it's so funny. (LOVE Alice :D )

As for the other outtakes on myspace I don't know how to get them. I somehow found them once & was able to read them, but I don't remember! (I'm not on myspace so I know it wasn't there.) If I remember or find out how I'll let you know.
"She doesn't know what she wants" - Jacob Black "Yeah she does!" - Rob Pattinson
n0vaice
I'm A Proud Twilight Guy
Location: On a beach, half dipped in a beautiful blue sea, under the summer rain. Waiting for YOU to kiss me.

Post by n0vaice »

:lol:
Please PM me if you do. Thanks pennybug84.
ÖBLF = GennyÖ∩WA∩ΦMed StudentΦÜHanny's grand frere܃ Karl Valentino Brassi ~ Mafiaƒ
ΘSami, Rose, Fatima, Raven and Mimi are my Twi-GirlsΘΩTetrarch of LexicalliaΩ
Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

"Emmett and the Bear" was my favorite. I loved seeing Bella find someone who understood what it was like, even for a short time, to be human and be in the arms of someone so inhumanly beautiful and feel like hell was worth it if they got to keep their angel. It's terrific. Plus, who wouldn't laugh at Edward scowling at the tv because the cook seasoned something to taste and then Edward punching Emmett so fast Bella didn't see it until he was over the couch? Plus, Esme's typical mom reaction from upstairs. What a great ability it would be for a mother to be able to hear all the way across the house and never have to wonder which kid was telling the truth about who took the toy away from whom!

I adore the prom remix. But I see how it couldn't work in that form. Given the way Rosalie feels about Bella, she wouldn't sit there so happily making Bella into the picture-perfect prom date for Edward. But beyond that, it would have worked really well in the book. I do wish we could have seen the part where they go back to Charlie's and he's smitten with Edward's Vanquish, and then the meal that Edward spent all day preparing.

I enjoyed the shopping scene. I mostly liked Alice standing guard around Bella's bathroom stall because Edward would kill her if he saw in her thoughts that she left Bella alone even for a minute. It was also good to see in more detail how leaving Edward under such a strained situation was affecting Bella. I like that Alice can be herself completely even in a crisis that threatens someone she loves. James wants to kill Bella...let's go shopping!

Badminton is definitely pointless if you've read MS. But if you haven't, it still isn't that much of an addition to what was there already. It's cute, but not necessary.
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
Danica
Wandering Through Town

Post by Danica »

oh what can i say about these u=out takes that havent been said? nothing but i like hearing the sound of my own typing so i'll give it a go any way :)

i love these out takes so much. so much of alice has been lost in twilight with the deletion of the shopping trip. but would it have moved fluidly enough with it? or would you be sitting there going 'come on come on get to the fight already?'

it must have been a hard choice to cut these from the books as they are such little gems. the bear scene has to be my favourate to. but i'm sorta hoping.... (well i'm wearing my rosary out, praying) that it gets worked into midnight sun some how. but then if MS turned out to be 1000 pages long i think i would be very very happy :)

but i do have one question though..... whos carol?
To sleep, perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub...
watch out the green imp is about....
Asheleyo
Teaching Eric Social Graces

Post by Asheleyo »

Danica wrote:oh what can i say about these u=out takes that havent been said? nothing but i like hearing the sound of my own typing so i'll give it a go any way :)

i love these out takes so much. so much of alice has been lost in twilight with the deletion of the shopping trip. but would it have moved fluidly enough with it? or would you be sitting there going 'come on come on get to the fight already?'

it must have been a hard choice to cut these from the books as they are such little gems. the bear scene has to be my favourate to. but i'm sorta hoping.... (well i'm wearing my rosary out, praying) that it gets worked into midnight sun some how. but then if MS turned out to be 1000 pages long i think i would be very very happy :)

but i do have one question though..... whos carol?
SM had different names for Jasper and Rosalie at first. Carol was Rosalie's original name. So glad she changed it! And Jasper's was Ronald!!! Hahahaha!
Precisely because death awaits us in the end, we must live fully.

Stars did fly toward each other, irresistibly, as if they were falling in love. And millions of years later, lovers on Earth drew together and fell in love, watching the stars fall.
Danica
Wandering Through Town

Post by Danica »

yes i'm really glad she changed jaspers name :)
To sleep, perchance to dream. Ay, there's the rub...
watch out the green imp is about....
Edwards Ragazza
Officially Bitten!

Post by Edwards Ragazza »

I loved all the outtakes and wish they where included in the book. I hope there will be some for Eclipse or BD although I think she said she didn't have any for Eclipse.
Banner by TammyAZ